Older Asian or latina providers Queens

I freely admit like some older women 50s/60s its a kink I guess from my non-monger hookup time, any one know places with older Asian or latina or even European white women who provide bbbj/fs In Queens or Manhattan nyc?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I freely admit like some older women 50s/60s its a kink I guess from my non-monger hookup time, any one know places with older Asian or latina or even European white women who provide bbbj/fs In Queens or Manhattan nyc?
If you want older Asian MILF types come to Long Island. That's all we have here. The younger ones start in Manhattan and work their way east as they age.

So if it's a 50 year old Asian milf with flapjack tits and an untamed wild pubic hair covered pussy LI is your place.

If you want older Asian MILF types come to Long Island. That's all we have here. The younger ones start in Manhattan and work their way east as they age.

So if it's a 50 year old Asian milf with flapjack tits and an untamed wild pubic hair covered pussy LI is your place.
Ahahaha flapjack tits Lolol I mean some tamed pussy is fine Lolol LI worries me. Feels like raids waiting to happen from what I read on here it’s like cops just wait to bust ppl. Lol

Try Manhattan in Chinatown. 98 Mott Street It's call Hon Man Spa on the 6th floor.
This place had the late 40 to mid 50 asian women. It's a no frills place and the women are average next door types.
Donation is between 80 and 100. Usually has 3 girls and the mamassn. I haven't been there in years so I'm not sure if thy are still there but if you go to Chinatown It's a must see tourist attraction for guys into older Asian women.