Choi's Barbershop

Hey guys, went to see mimi today, her massage was really good, but the soft touch was way too fast and I could tell she wanted to take care of me only when it came to massage. Her boobs are saggy and so I didn't find it too attractive and a very embarrassing momemt, I for the love of god couldn't find her vagina... I kept placing my hand down and the lower I got the more meat I felt. Gave 60 + 80 (massage was superb). I think this is my last time going, if I need a real massage I will come back for just Mimi. All the other ladies were unattractive and old. Believe Cici left too.

Location is in a barbershop W. 37th between 5th and 6th.

Hey guys, went to see mimi today, her massage was really good, but the soft touch was way too fast and I could tell she wanted to take care of me only when it came to massage. Her boobs are saggy and so I didn't find it too attractive and a very embarrassing momemt, I for the love of god couldn't find her vagina... I kept placing my hand down and the lower I got the more meat I felt. Gave 60 + 80 (massage was superb). I think this is my last time going, if I need a real massage I will come back for just Mimi. All the other ladies were unattractive and old. Believe Cici left too.

Location is in a barbershop W. 37th between 5th and 6th.
I have good memory, and bad memory about this place.
Good memory: I had Tina, among old ones, but she's got huge natural boos and round ass.
I don't think I ever seen that big natural boos among Korean ladies so far.
Anyway, her massage was superb, passed 1hr without knowing. She rubbed my back for 45 minutes and after flip, she still gave me awesome 20 minutes on my thighs, arms, and calves, and feet. She had to give me quick HE, because we ran out of time, which was ok.
Seoncd time I visited her(we got closer by that time), I got to see her boobies and sucked them for while, this time it was slower HE which was better than last time. She told me to visit her apartment in Flushing for personal encounter on her off day.
Damage: $60 for house fee of 1hr + $40 tip = $100.

Bad memory: When I got to her apartment, she prepared new towel and body wash for shower, so I took shower and we started having little chat and she tried to convince me about joining one of those 'pyramid-marketing scam' that she recently joined. (although she said it's not scam). I said I am not interested.
Anyway, after eating light snacks, I became naked and she started givign me full body massage using aroma oil on her bed. After flip, and after complete relaxaion on my front, she then took off her clothes and climbed on top of me. She did nice job on BBBJ and after put CD, she continued for a while. She started with CG, but wanted to finish off quickly with that position. I reversed position to Missionary 'cause I wanted to last long.
Since it was first encounter, I just lasted for 5 minutes or so, but felt good.
After clean up, we started talking again, but again she tried to convince me to visit the seminar. Instead I wanted to go for 2nd round with her.
Instead, she dressed up with sexy lingerie(see through), then gave me HE using all of her body part including her huge boobs. Incredibly, second pop came out rather fater than I expected. (guess, it was good memory)
However, after I refused to join her pyramid system, she then changed her word by saying 'you got the service, so you should pay me'. (thus, now you know what she tried to do on me)
I was kinda shocked, but I did not want to be an asshole either, so I left her $120 or $130..can't really remember...and walked out of her apartment.

Tip: so those of you who are Korean, please do not fall for her sweet talk. She's desperate to recover her initial investment on that scam. ( I think she put more than $4000)

Bad memory: When I got to her apartment, she prepared new towel and body wash for shower, so I took shower and we started having little chat and she tried to convince me about joining one of those 'pyramid-marketing scam' that she recently joined. (although she said it's not scam). I said I am not interested.
Anyway, after eating light snacks, I became naked and she started givign me full body massage using aroma oil on her bed. After flip, and after complete relaxaion on my front, she then took off her clothes and climbed on top of me. She did nice job on BBBJ and after put CD, she continued for a while. She started with CG, but wanted to finish off quickly with that position. I reversed position to Missionary 'cause I wanted to last long.
Since it was first encounter, I just lasted for 5 minutes or so, but felt good.
After clean up, we started talking again, but again she tried to convince me to visit the seminar. Instead I wanted to go for 2nd round with her.
Instead, she dressed up with sexy lingerie(see through), then gave me HE using all of her body part including her huge boobs. Incredibly, second pop came out rather fater than I expected. (guess, it was good memory)
However, after I refused to join her pyramid system, she then changed her word by saying 'you got the service, so you should pay me'. (thus, now you know what she tried to do on me)
I was kinda shocked, but I did not want to be an asshole either, so I left her $120 or $130..can't really remember...and walked out of her apartment.

Well, you didn't expect it to be free just because she invited you to her place did you? I'd say $130 doesn't seem too bad for what you've received, other than the fact that she tries to get you in on the scheme.

Last edited:
Well, you didn't expect it to be free just because she invited you to her place did you? I'd say $130 doesn't seem too bad for what you've received, other than the fact that she tries to get you in on the scheme.
Exactly, if she did not try to get me in on the scheme, I would be happy camper and would make frequent visit to her apartment. She did not even ask how much I should have left for her..so...

tina

Exactly, if she did not try to get me in on the scheme, I would be happy camper and would make frequent visit to her apartment. She did not even ask how much I should have left for her..so...
actually, it's not bad. You should keep in touch with her. For $120-130 for 2 pops and good location, it's a pretty good deal. I've been to choi's couple of months ago and got mimi. If you can look past her looks, she gives a good service with her montrous tits. Dont think she's working there anymore. I should've tried Tina, but missed the chance. I'm assuming she moved elsewhere. Do you have any idea where she's working? Sounds very interesting.

actually, it's not bad. You should keep in touch with her. For $120-130 for 2 pops and good location, it's a pretty good deal. I've been to choi's couple of months ago and got mimi. If you can look past her looks, she gives a good service with her montrous tits. Dont think she's working there anymore. I should've tried Tina, but missed the chance. I'm assuming she moved elsewhere. Do you have any idea where she's working? Sounds very interesting.
Last time I went there, the owner said Mimi is on vacation. ( I guess he lied just to get me another lady) As long as I know, there service women do not take long vacation.
Yes, I am pretty sure she moved out to new place, but I do not know either where she went.
As for Tina's service, she is excellent massuesse and also gives you very good ST, worth try her. (except for her pyramid scheme) Wow, she does have huge tits.

tina

Last time I went there, the owner said Mimi is on vacation. ( I guess he lied just to get me another lady) As long as I know, there service women do not take long vacation.
Yes, I am pretty sure she moved out to new place, but I do not know either where she went.
As for Tina's service, she is excellent massuesse and also gives you very good ST, worth try her. (except for her pyramid scheme) Wow, she does have huge tits.
is there a way to get in touch with tina?

There's something cool about places in the backs of barbershops - a speakeasy kind of feel, even though any John Q. Public can get through the non-secret door without a password, membership card or secret handshake. At least if you run into your mother in law as you hit the street you have a credible excuse. On the other hand, if your mother in law is hanging around downstairs from Choi's there may be other things in your life that are more worrisome than subterfuge for your hobby.

A no-frills joint for sure, Choi's gets the job done in a reliable way with minimal hassle at a cost that strongly encourages you to turn a blind eye to the shortcomings. Tiny but private, utterly basic facilities, older providers. If you need a warm table shower by a hot young Asian girl, run, don't walk, down the stairs and out of Choi's. If a solid massage with a soft touch for a ******as-Chinatown price sounds good, by all means, stick around.

The place has tiny rooms that get awfully warm awfully quickly, decor is minimal and dates back to the pleistocine era. Just enough room to hang your hat without crushing it, and walls that reach the ceiling. I had Cici for lunch recently. Her 30 minute hard massage was fast, furious and not bad at all. She's a nice, attentive, enthusiastic older lady. Not unattractive, but certainly not a young little thing. Strong hands and arms, eager to please.

Finish was standard fare, nothing to write home about (unless your mother in law hangs out at Choi's) but a cheap, efficient session is just what you need sometimes.

I paid 30 house with a 40 tip. Next time I'll make her take me home on the 7 train and when we get there I'm gonna sell her some Amway.

first post and I just want everyone to see that I'm a friggin moron.
Here's a report; don't try to grub information with Post Number 1. How about you contribute something before you try and grab free info? You want a report, drag your ass over there and see for yourself, then report back so that when you want info it is known that you contribute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choi's Barber shop. Candy. 212-629-8878. 18 W 37. Only 1 girl visible. 42 or so, face a 6, body a 7, with tits of an 18 year old. Personality a 7. Korean, thought she was the mamasan. She was clean.

Made appointment on less than 1 hour notice. Weeknight around rush hour. Sign on front of bldg, easy to find. Got there at the right time, got buzzed in quick, no wait.

Went right to room, clean, walls all the way to the ceiling, very small. Small enough I could easily watch my stuff. Good.

Took 40 house fee for half hour, said 25 was last year's price. She took it right out and returned in a minute. I think I probably overpaid. I'll settle that on the phone next time. Asked for topless massage, felt her tits. She did not back away, I took her hand and put it on Mr. Happy. No problem. No discussion of money.

Table was pre-warmed so it was relaxing. I Did Not get $40 worth of massage, mostly just light stroking with attention to the boys. 15 minutes and flip. She let me take off her top and play with her tits. Hand job with very light touch. She followed instructions well. Nothing to rave about but nice. Her personality was quiet but nice and perked up when I started joking with her.

Didn't rush me out the door but quickly cleaned table. Looked like all clean towels, which made me feel good about hygiene there. Wiped me up with wet wipes. Waited while I dressed, told me not to rush. Tipped her 35, I only brought enough for 25 house fee and 40 tip, and I let her know when I paid house that the increase was cutting into my budget. I had an extra 10 for "just in case" so it worked out ok.

Neighborhood close to Penn, seemed very safe.

Overall, the massage was not worth 40 but the HJ was. Location and setup made me feel pretty safe, which is important to me. I'll go back but will settle house fee on phone or walk. Now that I'm seeing that she has excellent massage skills, I'll make sure to tell her she's been recommended on that basis.

Choi's Barber shop. Candy. 212-629-8878. 18 W 37. Only 1 girl visible. 42 or so, face a 6, body a 7, with tits of an 18 year old. Personality a 7. Korean, thought she was the mamasan. She was clean.

Made appointment on less than 1 hour notice. Weeknight around rush hour. Sign on front of bldg, easy to find. Got there at the right time, got buzzed in quick, no wait.

Went right to room, clean, walls all the way to the ceiling, very small. Small enough I could easily watch my stuff. Good.

Took 40 house fee for half hour, said 25 was last year's price. She took it right out and returned in a minute. I think I probably overpaid. I'll settle that on the phone next time. Asked for topless massage, felt her tits. She did not back away, I took her hand and put it on Mr. Happy. No problem. No discussion of money.

Table was pre-warmed so it was relaxing. I Did Not get $40 worth of massage, mostly just light stroking with attention to the boys. 15 minutes and flip. She let me take off her top and play with her tits. Hand job with very light touch. She followed instructions well. Nothing to rave about but nice. Her personality was quiet but nice and perked up when I started joking with her.

Didn't rush me out the door but quickly cleaned table. Looked like all clean towels, which made me feel good about hygiene there. Wiped me up with wet wipes. Waited while I dressed, told me not to rush. Tipped her 35, I only brought enough for 25 house fee and 40 tip, and I let her know when I paid house that the increase was cutting into my budget. I had an extra 10 for "just in case" so it worked out ok.

Neighborhood close to Penn, seemed very safe.

Overall, the massage was not worth 40 but the HJ was. Location and setup made me feel pretty safe, which is important to me. I'll go back but will settle house fee on phone or walk. Now that I'm seeing that she has excellent massage skills, I'll make sure to tell her she's been recommended on that basis.
Must been 8 years ago since I've been there as I don't get into the city much anymore. Was a pleasant goto/no hassle place if you happen to be in midtown with some time to kill. I do remember the heated table which was nice. As I recall the room also had a small basin sink - although (memory foggy here) the room was so small that if while lying on the table you spread your arms out you could simultaneously touch both walls. Also room was very private and soundproof - old plaster walls with a solid door. Once they get to know you, depending on the girl, BBBJ with her nude was avail (8 years ago anyway) but never allowed CIM. I'm surprised at the 40 1/2hr rate - as I recall was reasonably priced - think I paid 40 for hr (again -8 yrs ago). Massage was always very good.

Was there recently, had to walk from 1st Ave and 38th to Penn Stn. It's on the left side of the street, across from a couple of Marriott branded hotels (Springhill and Fairfield, I think), second floor, door is under and to the right of the barber pole. "Ce-Ce" was the masseuse, actually not too bad, put a lot of effort into it and hit all of the right spots (I was halfway through my 1.4 mile walk, most I've walked since I got lost in Mong Kok several years ago!). Clean, not fancy, got the full half hour and the finish left me very happy. $40/40.

pokler

Power Bottom
Was there recently, had to walk from 1st Ave and 38th to Penn Stn. It's on the left side of the street, across from a couple of Marriott branded hotels (Springhill and Fairfield, I think), second floor, door is under and to the right of the barber pole. "Ce-Ce" was the masseuse, actually not too bad, put a lot of effort into it and hit all of the right spots (I was halfway through my 1.4 mile walk, most I've walked since I got lost in Mong Kok several years ago!). Clean, not fancy, got the full half hour and the finish left me very happy. $40/40.
So you get jerked off sitting in the barbers chair ?