ok....im not leaving til i get it this time

Start by browsing and reading what others are saying. You can jump in at anytime. For the latest post click on New Posts from the menu above.

For an organized view of the threads click on Utopia Guide above.

Good luck.

Priceless, a little help for you.

Keep your posting of your services to this area only:

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

It isn't to be abused. It is a trial area for new member providers to get a feel for what UG can do for you. If you feel you are getting business from your ads [and most providers do] than we would ask that you help move UG along by taking an ad.

The best way to make your ad work harder is by becoming an involved member. Posting in the forums.

This works because it makes the male members aware of you, get to know you, and the female members the men get to know they also want to see. Many providers who have taken this route have generated quite a bit of business for themselves on UG while also getting to know their customers better.

We wish you well and we hope you find UG serviceable and a good place to exchange talk and info with the same people you'll be looking toward as potential clients.

If you have any questions feel free to drop a line to: service@utopiaguide.com

With best regards,
Thorn, mod to the mods. :)

Thx Thorn

wow, thx! I wish i wouldve asked for help a long time ago....i guess all the good things i heard about ug are true....... the people here are trully helpful and resourceful, thx again Thorn and Marc