Odd(?) Noob Question.

I am new to this and wanted to ask the experts, all I really want from a provider is a footjob, and maybe some mutual rubbing beforehand, this is something i've always wanted to try and is not going to happen in my marriage. Not really interested in fs of he, so can I get this from an amp? Or if I contact a provider for an outcall, I know services are not to be discussed before the appt, will she think i'm some kind of freak when I get there?
I am on LI if that matters, thanks guys!

I would think that it wouldn't be a problem. After all, in terms of how much "work" something is a footjob would probably rank pretty low compared to.... anal, for example.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Foot fetish is pretty common. I would first look on this board under fetish there is a whole section devoted to them. Next I would do a searck on say Eros or any other advertisement type board. There are many providers who do this type of thing. Just make sure you are up front with the provider with what you want. If no sex is involved than she maybe more open to discuss this before hand. Keep in mind the best way to have a good session is to have open communication with your provider.

I echo the others who responded. I have seen many ads on CL and BP for foot fetish. And I think at least one provider/advertiser (hint, hint) on this board caters to this.

Last edited: