Ocean Beauty Body Spa 516-208-7462 1750 Merrick Ave. Merrick

Went here on Friday saw lily I think her name is! I can conform the girls in the ads are the actual girls working here they had 4 others to choose from. Paid the house fee 50$ for a half was walking back and had to pee, saw the table shower and asked about it, she said they only do that for a hour session and it’s extra if I want girl fully to “join” me.
anyway got undressed she gave me a semi decent massage about 10 min in she started with the soft touch a little flyby of the boys a few times and playing with the head of jr. Onto the flip she asked me what I wanted I told her cbj ( I only do bare if it’s more towards beginning of the day and I’m the first one there) she said 120 extra, she got fully naked and allowed full roaming? I love feet and hers were nice so she gave me a footjob for about 5 min than onto the head! She had good skills no teeth took her time, I blew in the bag she cleaned me up got dressed and went on my way! This place has plenty of sexy talent I will repeat

Went here on Friday saw lily I think her name is! I can conform the girls in the ads are the actual girls working here they had 4 others to choose from. Paid the house fee 50$ for a half was walking back and had to pee, saw the table shower and asked about it, she said they only do that for a hour session and it’s extra if I want girl fully to “join” me.
anyway got undressed she gave me a semi decent massage about 10 min in she started with the soft touch a little flyby of the boys a few times and playing with the head of jr. Onto the flip she asked me what I wanted I told her cbj ( I only do bare if it’s more towards beginning of the day and I’m the first one there) she said 120 extra, she got fully naked and allowed full roaming? I love feet and hers were nice so she gave me a footjob for about 5 min than onto the head! She had good skills no teeth took her time, I blew in the bag she cleaned me up got dressed and went on my way! This place has plenty of sexy talent I will repeat
She’s a short sexy little thing….. I never knew that about the table shower but might have to indulge soon…..

Went Monday and saw Abril
She’s very much my type, large natural c great butt looks like she had some lipo and a very pretty Dominican face.

Gave 50 for a half and headed to the room, she gave me an actually decent massage not enough pressure but it was long and relaxing. No soft touch which is a bummer because I genuinely enjoy. On the flip she said she really wants to fuck and it’ll just be 300, I laughed at her price and we ended up negotiating longer then I wanted 2 and settled on 160 for a CBJ. Her technique is very good and she was fully naked and let my hands roam all over her body. She said she’s leaving soon and going back to the Dominican Republic.

saw Elly as I was leaving and it looked like she gained some more weight since I last saw her, still the surgery flat stomach but her legs are huge

So I caved and went.

I stopped by here on a weekday at like 11am.

When I walk in, the place smelled like shit, like legit shit, one of them or another monger mist have legit dropped a huge dump in their toilet. there's a women at the front desk who greets me and asks for 50 for the half. There's 4 women sitting in the lobby. 2 Asian and 2 latin. One latin lady was actually smoking hot. I asked for her and the lady at the front desk said she busy soon and can't. Ugh.

Some other like 5 on amp scale lady gets up and walks me down the hall. The shit smell is pretty bad. I had to piss so bad and asked to use bathroom. Lady had no idea what I was saying since she spoke no English. After a little she understood. I went into the bathroom and had to hold my shirt over my face since the smell was so bad. Pissed and walked out. When I walked out, it smelled like they all sprayed Lysol spray to cover up the smell, like a heavy heavy Lysol spray.

Anyway I got to room and she does a BS massage for 15 mins. Tells me to flip, she asks for "boom boom, 200" I legit laughed. I said no, just mouth. She didn't understand and got out translator app out. She said mouth was 180. I laughed again and said ok just hand. She told me 150. Insane. I'm pretty much soft as puddy now. I finally just make hand motion gesture and she said 100. I was so fed up I said no and started to get up and get dressed. She was shocked and said ok ok I do I do!

She started prob the worst hand job I've ever had in my life. After only 20 seconds I knew it couldn't get better. I said to lift up her shirt and she said "no no, need another 100", as she's giving me the worst fucking hand job ever. I was fed up, she was not even trying or in any means good looking for that insane price. I said stop and got up and got dressed, said I have to go. I gave her 20 bucks and asked her name. She said Tiffany. I walked to the front to leave and she's saying something to the front desk lady who then said "what wrong" to me. I told her I didn't like her service and will only come back for the girl in yellow (hot latin I saw when I came in) she said oh okay, need to tip Tiffany. I said yeah I did and walked out.

Waste of 70 bucks and honestly not sure if I'll ever go back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I caved and went.

When I walk in, the place smelled like shit, like legit shit, one of them or another monger mist have legit dropped a huge dump in their toilet. there's a women at the front desk who greets me and asks for 50 for the half. There's 4 women sitting in the lobby. 2 Asian and 2 latin. One latin lady was actually smoking hot. I asked for her and the lady at the front desk said she busy soon and can't. Ugh.

Some other like 5 on amp scale lady gets up and walks me down the hall. The shit smell is pretty bad. I had to piss so bad and asked to use bathroom. Lady had no idea what I was saying since she spoke no English. After a little she understood. I went into the bathroom and had to hold my shirt over my face since the smell was so bad. Pissed and walked out. When I walked out, it smelled like they all sprayed Lysol spray to cover up the smell, like a heavy heavy Lysol spray.

Anyway I got to room and she does a BS massage for 15 mins. Tells me to flip, she asks for "boom boom, 200" I legit laughed. I said no, just mouth. She didn't understand and got out translator app out. She said mouth was 180. I laughed again and said ok just hand. She told me 150. Insane. I'm pretty much soft as puddy now. I finally just make hand motion gesture and she said 100. I was so fed up I said no and started to get up and get dressed. She was shocked and said ok ok I do I do!

She started prob the worst hand job I've ever had in my life. After only 20 seconds I knew it couldn't get better. I said to lift up her shirt and she said "no no, need another 100", as she's giving me the worst fucking hand job ever. I was fed up, she was not even trying or in any means good looking for that insane price. I said stop and got up and got dressed, said I have to go. I gave her 20 bucks and asked her name. She said Tiffany. I walked to the front to leave and she's saying something to the front desk lady who then said "what wrong" to me. I told her I didn't like her service and will only come back for the girl in yellow (hot latin I saw when I came in) she said oh okay, need to tip Tiffany. I said yeah I did and walked out.

Thanks for warning the rest of the board.

So I caved and went.

Did you get the name of the Latina? Lol

finally had a mixed experience here…
First off the smell wasn’t there place smelt fine
After no luck trying to get an appointment with the girls I like at lantana I decided to go here when I saw Estrella she was the only girl sitting there, I asked about Abrail but she’s Gina for now because she’s the best. Estrella was sitting far away and it was dark so I didn’t realize she was ugly till we got in the room. The positives are she has a good butt and gave me a very good massage after then50$ house fee.

After the good massage she asked for 300 for a bbbj another negative after negotiating settled on 180 for bbbj but no cim. Her bbbj was real solid. But her face was really not my type at all,
Big gap in her teeth etc. also they have Ads now with accurate pics.

finally had a mixed experience here…
First off the smell wasn’t there place smelt fine
After no luck trying to get an appointment with the girls I like at lantana I decided to go here when I saw Estrella she was the only girl sitting there, I asked about Abrail but she’s Gina for now because she’s the best. Estrella was sitting far away and it was dark so I didn’t realize she was ugly till we got in the room. The positives are she has a good butt and gave me a very good massage after then50$ house fee.

After the good massage she asked for 300 for a bbbj another negative after negotiating settled on 180 for bbbj but no cim. Her bbbj was real solid. But her face was really not my type at all,
Big gap in her teeth etc. also they have Ads now with accurate pics.
180 for BBBJ is kind of pricey, where you can get FS almost anywhere for 140.

Catalina 1/2 50 house 150 bbbj
stopped in and saw a sexy milf colombian, she was probably late 40;s but still hot, big fake butt and boobs, sexy flat dtomach and nice blond hightlight

started with a massage that lasted a long time for this place and most spots. no ST was a bummer but on the flip she pretended to accidnetally bump a few times, then after a quick negotiation settled on 150 for a bbbj, she took her big tits out but not her ass, she laid down between my legs and gave an amazing bbbj till completion, let me go a little cim and pulled away, my only complain this session would be her english isnt great and she didnt clean any of the oil off of me.