Ocean Beauty Body Spa 516-208-7462 1750 Merrick Ave. Merrick

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wellppp

Saw the ad in the massage section of a known site. It said table shower , in Merrick, so I said I must check it out as I love table shower and just tired of having to travel to queens for it.

So I call and confirm the table shower is available and notify them I'm on my way.

A strip plaza shop, on a main road , it has parking infront of it and much parking also on the side street.

I walk up to the storefront, the door is open , and u walk in to a foot massage space with 8 seats, looks legit AF.

In the back of the room is a curtain, from which comes out a very cute 5'2" skinny 28YO-29YO, in black mini dress and black tank top, small Bs and some ass (not the typical chinese flatboard). A definit 8 out of 10. Named mandy.

She pulls me past that curtain where it's a hallway and 3 rooms , walls to the ceiling, and sliding hard doors to close each room, everything seems very clean and fresh.

She takes me into one of the rooms, I say I want 30 minutes, she says 50 house fee.... I say ok but I want table shower. She says no. Table shower only 60 minutes. I said I have no time for 60 , I want 30 with shower. She said then pay $65 , I said ok cause she looked really good and I didnt want to ruin it over few dollars.

She hands me a towel , I walk with her to the end of the hallway where the table shower room is. It's very clean. I lay on the table and she reaches for the sponge.... i said no sponge. She then started putting on rubber gloves, I said no gloves . .. she insisted , said some bullshit about why she has to wear them, whatever.

Shower was lame , barely any good stuff going. When she was washing my nuts I was hinting at first and then telling her straight up , that I want her to finish me off right there , but she said "no baby, wait, wait baby, i take good care of you". I dont give a fuck about that shit but she was being difficult so what am i to do?

Back to the room.... as soon as we walked in i grabbed her ass so she dont think I needed a massage. She giggled and asked what did I want while pointing to her crouch, so FS is definitely on the menu , but I never partake for FS in a 30min session, so I pointed to her mouth. She says "no problem baby, $140".

Lmao , not in my school. I said "why so much? I only have $60", so she freaked out and started walking around the room like a chicken with the head cut off mumbling something in chinese.

So she makes the HJ movement and says that's all she can do for 60 , I said take everything off for 60 and HJ, she said no, that's a 100. I said I'll give you 30 for HJ, She said no , for 30 only massage. I said 35 (that's all I had) or I'm walking away and u get nothing, so there it was. Tough deal to make but we did it.

I lay down, she starts ST , technic is good , u can tell she knows what she's doing , took directions well , I went roaming everywhere UTC, no opposition. When I tried to sneak a finger in the gently moved back and said "no inside baby, next time more money". So that went on for few minutes till I popped , she made sure to drain it all I have to say props she really did make sure to squeeze and pull every drop out , good clean up with hot towel.

Very mixed emotions about this because all the attitude and the money hungry approach is a complete turn off , but then she was hot and did do a good HJ.

Still , an all in of $100 for a lame shower and a barely decent HJ , is not good value for money in my book.

As I was walking out she said "see you soon baby, next time bring more money baby , we have good time" , not sure I'm coming back , probably not, definitely not with more money as this was already way beyond my budget comfort zone.

On the way out remembered to ask if other girls worked , she said 3 more girls were there, one I saw on the way out , was good looking , young , 5'5" , some Bs and some ass, fair face.

This place might b good for mongers who like FS cause the girls look way above AMP average , but not for me as I dont partake in Fs. I like quick release for cheap , and this is not the place for it.

Good luck fellas
Thanks for the review.

This thread already existed so I moved your post here.

I searched on the phone number and found it right away.

Sorry , I'm not yet a pro around here so only searched "merrick" and "ocean" and came up with nothing , hence my attempt at a new thread. My appologies.

We're there people actually getting foot massages?
No one was getting a foot massage. It was empty and after I walked in through the open door I waited for like 30 seconds in that front door massage room until the girl came from the back.

I have been to a place in queens many years ago that ppl were actually having a foot massage in the front room while I was getting a BJ in the back room and could clearly hear another monger smashing in the next room so those foot massage chairs dont fool me no more.

Visited this place, ez set up through phone call, I tried texting but they don't reply back. I used the side door not the front. Saw a young attractive women, she passed me on to an older woman name Lisa. I got the table shower, then the massage.
This is when is gets good ....
she gave me the hand signal for a handjob. I pointed to her mouth. Here starts the price negotiation the price started at 140...after going back to back on a number, She settle for 100 ( I wasn't going to paid any more, I was willing to leave or just get a regular massage ).

She slip on a very thin bag {yes it was pieces of bag} on Jr ( I automatically thought "ghetto") She really tried her best to make make me cum in 2 min. I wanted to cum fast and leave. I told her get to on her knees, she did. She was bopping her head without air to breathe. she gaged about 3 times but kept going ( The last gag sound like vomit, but she swallowed it back down) . I wanted to help so I began to thrust my hips towards her face, back of her head was hitting the wall. She wrapped her hands around the back of my thighs and pulled me closer...So I said Fuck it, and fuck her face, she took it well. If I came back, I want the one that's looks a little more pretty.

set up 7
location 5
price 165 ( 65 house fee and 100 for massage** )

Interesting that they were just raided but they said to call back in 3 weeks.

On a side note, is there a reason why after a year of membership you have not posted a single review? Remember, sharing is caring.
He has posted reviews, last one was in April of this year. He isn't a long drawn out reviewer but hit the main points, could be a little more descriptive.

But he does seem to be focused on places being busted lately.

He has posted reviews, last one was in April of this year. He isn't a long drawn out reviewer but hit the main points, could be a little more descriptive.

But he does seem to be focused on places being busted lately.
Yes. Lately focused on what I see on this thread.
if I see a place that is posted on this thread I look to see if it’s on my list of places to go. I also try’s and post on the thread that it’s busted on the actual thread where the reviews are.
Let not start conspiracy theories. We have enough of those already.

I went by this place today;
Saw a Latina age ~35-40
Face was like 4/10 her name was Sofia : I had no interest, as she did not look appealing for me
I was told another girl Paloma was coming I waited 30 minutes she never showed up I left.

Been a long time since I wrote a review. I'm admittedly a lurker. But this one merited a review, so here goes.

Awesome experience!

I had been here before, back in June. Saw Mandy(?) Average asian woman, low-mid 30s. A cup. average face, fit body. negative ass. It was a slightly better than average massage and CBJ for total damage of 180, including $65 house fee for the hour (FS wasn't available).

So today I was feeling the urge and decided to repeat. I'm glad I did. Seems they have added Latinas to the menu, and now offer many more menu items. Location kinda sucks - it's a corner spot in a small strip mall w/ food establishments and a nail salon. 30 feet from the street, not very discrete. Plenty of parking around back and side street though. Just be about it with confidence and walk in, head held high.

Called ahead and asked how many girls are available and if I could have my pick. Was told 2 Asian and 2 Latina. Being a huge fan of both, I went right over. Walked in and saw 2 hot Latinas on the couch, was told there were 2 Asians as well, but they weren't present. Couldn't take my eyes off the closest one seated. Chose her (I felt bad about the other, a blond in her 30s who was hot in her own right. She looked disappointed).

Her name was Jimena. A Chilean spicy mamacita with a rocking body. About 5'2", slim, with an amazing ass and large C tits (fake, but her surgeon is to be commended) I'd put her in her late 30s, pretty face. Her english wasn't great, but I know a fair deal of spanish so it wasn't a problem. She did not bother much with the massage, but I really didn't care. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed my hands and had me grip her ass as she massaged my shoulders. Within a minute or so, she asked if I wanted her to get down to her underwear (which was a white lace G-string, and no bra). I accepted. She let me roam anywhere I wanted. She spread my legs and immediately stroked and teased the boys and my exit. Talented. Rubbed all of herself all over me. After about 10 minutes of painfully blissful teasing and touching, she bent over and took off the g-string and planted that beautiful ass right in my face. What a sight. Not a single hair on this body except for her head. Asked me if I wanted to fuck it. All of this before any prices discussed which I appreciated. Told me I can put it in her ass for $300 and I could do anything I want. Sadly I only had $210 on me, or else I would have happily done it. It was THAT nice.

She accepted the 210 and gave me THE BEST CBJ I ever had. Let me roam and taste whatever I wanted. I'm also a feet guy and hers were gorgeous and she obliged, very talented. Then she went face down, ass up and I gave it to her. She definitely came, and she was extremely wet. She whimpered when I really went deep (I'm larger than average). Just an overall great fuck session, although I didn't last too long. Blew in the bag during prone and when we separated, I just wanted to go to sleep right there. Cleaned me up nicely, made nice small talk and told me to bring the 300 next time, so I could do whatever I wanted. Noted. I certainly will.

I've had good and bad experiences in AMPs. This one was excellent. Will return. 100% worth the money and unexpected menu.

TL;DR-

Body - 9/10
Face - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10
Service - 10/10
Massage - 3/10
Fetish friendly - 10/10
Location - 4/10

House fee - $65/hr + $210 (CBJ + CFS + Foot Fetish) = $275 total

Worth every penny. She was a gem. Will be back very soon.

Been a long time since I wrote a review. I'm admittedly a lurker. But this one merited a review, so here goes.

Awesome experience!

I had been here before, back in June. Saw Mandy(?) Average asian woman, low-mid 30s. A cup. average face, fit body. negative ass. It was a slightly better than average massage and CBJ for total damage of 180, including $65 house fee for the hour (FS wasn't available).

So today I was feeling the urge and decided to repeat. I'm glad I did. Seems they have added Latinas to the menu, and now offer many more menu items. Location kinda sucks - it's a corner spot in a small strip mall w/ food establishments and a nail salon. 30 feet from the street, not very discrete. Plenty of parking around back and side street though. Just be about it with confidence and walk in, head held high.

Called ahead and asked how many girls are available and if I could have my pick. Was told 2 Asian and 2 Latina. Being a huge fan of both, I went right over. Walked in and saw 2 hot Latinas on the couch, was told there were 2 Asians as well, but they weren't present. Couldn't take my eyes off the closest one seated. Chose her (I felt bad about the other, a blond in her 30s who was hot in her own right. She looked disappointed).

Her name was Jimena. A Chilean spicy mamacita with a rocking body. About 5'2", slim, with an amazing ass and large C tits (fake, but her surgeon is to be commended) I'd put her in her late 30s, pretty face. Her english wasn't great, but I know a fair deal of spanish so it wasn't a problem. She did not bother much with the massage, but I really didn't care. Soon as I laid down, she grabbed my hands and had me grip her ass as she massaged my shoulders. Within a minute or so, she asked if I wanted her to get down to her underwear (which was a white lace G-string, and no bra). I accepted. She let me roam anywhere I wanted. She spread my legs and immediately stroked and teased the boys and my exit. Talented. Rubbed all of herself all over me. After about 10 minutes of painfully blissful teasing and touching, she bent over and took off the g-string and planted that beautiful ass right in my face. What a sight. Not a single hair on this body except for her head. Asked me if I wanted to fuck it. All of this before any prices discussed which I appreciated. Told me I can put it in her ass for $300 and I could do anything I want. Sadly I only had $210 on me, or else I would have happily done it. It was THAT nice.

She accepted the 210 and gave me THE BEST CBJ I ever had. Let me roam and taste whatever I wanted. I'm also a feet guy and hers were gorgeous and she obliged, very talented. Then she went face down, ass up and I gave it to her. She definitely came, and she was extremely wet. She whimpered when I really went deep (I'm larger than average). Just an overall great fuck session, although I didn't last too long. Blew in the bag during prone and when we separated, I just wanted to go to sleep right there. Cleaned me up nicely, made nice small talk and told me to bring the 300 next time, so I could do whatever I wanted. Noted. I certainly will.

I've had good and bad experiences in AMPs. This one was excellent. Will return. 100% worth the money and unexpected menu.

TL;DR-

Body - 9/10
Face - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10
Service - 10/10
Massage - 3/10
Fetish friendly - 10/10
Location - 4/10

Saw her based on your suggestion.def more if a milf then I was expecting and She’s a little older looking than I was anticipated and her butt is also fake. But she’s a giver. Her bbbj was good but w little toothy and she spent a ton of time kissing the rest of my body like my legs stomach etc. at one point she was blowing me then sat on my chest and started fingering her own ass and telling me she wants my cock in there..: it was tempting but I didn’t partake.

I also wish you could text this spot to find out who’s in. I called and she said 2 Asian 2 Spanish I asked if I could see all 4 and she said sure she brought out 2 Asians that I didn’t care for. She then said ok I’ll get the Spanish girl and it was Jimena. Who I did a quick review of above

Awesome experience!

TL;DR-

Body - 9/10
Face - 8/10
Attitude - 10/10
Service - 10/10
Massage - 3/10
Fetish friendly - 10/10
Location - 4/10

Great review. Sounds very promising...

I've actually visited this place 2 times, last year...they seemed to have hot women working and anything was on the menu.

Sadly, I hate this location with a passion. The area/town it's in is is Karen infested.

This place was actually shut down not too long ago. It's finally open again. As much as this review tempts me....I NEVER revisit a spot that got shut down.

Y

youngfinancemonger

Went here back in June, I saw some Latina milf forgot her name. She had tattoos on her body and ass, I came for the shower and massage.

It was $200 for just a hand release, I was too horny and went with it.

She didn’t seem to care, and had nothing of substance like the other worker girls I have met. Most mid massage ever, I will never be going back.

I paid via Zelle.

She had some other mongers waiting outside, so it was a little embarrassing having to see them on the way out

after the reviews on Jimena I wanted to try so I called and she said Jimena wasn't working but she had a new girl Nico who was a latina. Drove over and walked-in and asked for Nico except she was nowhere to be found. I wanted to curse out the lady at the desk out but I just took my $50 back and left

went to this spot again, when i walked in there was 3 latinas sitting there, one was average and short one pretty and tall, and a older busty milf type (not jimena) i asked for the tall one but apparently she was waiting for someone. so i got lili whos like 4'7'' gave me a awful massage even though i wanted a decent one. then the negotiating started, she said 180 for a bj after negotiating we end up at 150 for a bbbj and she gets to work and does a awsome job, really good bbbj from a super petitie latina was a nice afternoon, i look forward to going to this place more as they seem to be mostly spanish and latina now.