Obamacare victim - Cancer Patient

Duckman, what about the million plus women who need hormone therapy for disease. Most are already infertile and can't even have intercourse because it hurts too much but still suffer, ever month even during ovulation it's painful. You can't pick and choose who gets medication and who doesn't and neither can the doctors. There is no medical device that can see the disease, they have to cut you open and only fertility doctors do that and it's expensive, they just give the pill instead because even with surgery the disease comes back, it's only done by woman who want to have a baby, it's fixed and they must get pregnant before it manifests again. Is this what's it going to come down to, humiliating the suffering over ideological beliefs and ignorance, 1.5 million is a large number to dismiss. I'm sad and disgusted that woman are humiliated and shamed for a disease that only treatment happens to be birth control. Doesn't it bother you the afflicted are sexualized and told to keep their legs closed or used condoms?

Last edited:
You missed the point. Obamacare will also have its victims; it's not a panacea.
There will be less with tougher regulations. I've received medical
care in the UK and Paris and no system is perfect. Disease will
always have victims, it's not an exact science especially cancer, the body can withstand only so much immunosuppressive like chemo. Surgery, disease, accidents, there is nothing good about any of it and I nearly died myself from collapsing lungs waiting for approval for a CT scan well before Obama was president. The medical system sucks, insurance sucks but why root for more failure, why not work on improving it. The disease is always the blame, not the president.

In Sandra Fluke's testimony (available here http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...t-sandra-fluke-contraceptives-and-womens-hea/) there are clearly two different points

1) Providing free contraception on demand to prevent unwanted births

2) Providing contraception drugs to remediate medical conditions.

She is clearly advocating for both and in the case of #2, I wholeheartedly support her. In the case of #1, I think it's shitty she believes someone's optional sex life must be supported by someone else. Again, the difference between #1 and #2 is stark and conflating the two is a political cheap shot.

Overall, she has a point with #1. If we don't pay for people to have contraception, they will seek out abortions. So the inability to support one's sex drive is better off paid for by the public or someone else; it's a damn shame but it's true.

I personally believe that if I am going to fuck, then I am responsible for the charges associated.
I can't begin to fathom why she can't understand something so simple. Well actually I can but enough's enough already.

Duckman, what about the million plus women who need hormone therapy for disease. Most are already infertile and can't even have intercourse because it hurts too much but still suffer, ever month even during ovulation it's painful. You can't pick and choose who gets medication and who doesn't and neither can the doctors. There is no medical device that can see the disease, they have to cut you open and only fertility doctors do that and it's expensive, they just give the pill instead because even with surgery the disease comes back, it's only done by woman who want to have a baby, it's fixed and they must get pregnant before it manifests again. Is this what's it going to come down to, humiliating the suffering over ideological beliefs and ignorance, 1.5 million is a large number to dismiss. I'm sad and disgusted that woman are humiliated and shamed for a disease that only treatment happens to be birth control. Doesn't it bother you the afflicted are sexualized and told to keep their legs closed or used condoms?
Good grief, there's no end to this.

Good grief, there's no end to this.
No end in sight to the million of suffering women thanks to conservative ignorance like the kind you display. Million plus women suffering dismissed because of perverse ideological religious beliefs. You just keep showing us what a callous horrible person you are with no empathy or compassion. Such an inconvience for you have to face the truth of the actions your political party burdens these women without accountability because they deem all women who need hormone therapy for relief as sluts, so much for being merciful Christians.

In this post I am speaking as moderator and it has nothing to do with political opinions.

You must be purposely being obtuse, there's no two ways about that. That's the kind of behavior that can get you banned from a forum.

Go back and read my post. Make sure you understand the difference between point #1 and #2. Make sure you get the difference between contraception and treating disease. If you don't get it, leave the forum. Instead of discussing politics, we seem to be discussing your lack of logic way too much and enough is enough.

You can post your opinions all you want. However, if you continue to act in an illogical manner we need to see about pulling you from this forum until you are ready to engage in an adult conversation.