NYC TS Parties

There used to be a really hot TS party in a midtown loft about 10 years ago. I think it was "The Outlaw Party" and another in Park Slope. Plenty of people fucking and sucking in the open. I used to enjoy bending over while a crowd formed. I can't seem to find a party like this these days. At the last few Slinky parties I've ended up going down on a few girls but never spotted a trans person (probably because of the pussy in my face?) and certainly, none were playing in the open.

I miss the days of Allanah Starr's parties and Sunny Dee's parties. Even Susi's which was the most recent I have been to about 10 years ago.
Susi was supposed to start another one called tlounge but it never happened. I asked her on Snapchat if it’s ever going to open and she didn’t answer me.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I managed to get about 5 trans girls never seen at the TS parties (I e. Normal ones). But if I can't guarantee them that there will be "trans admirers" there I will have to cancel them.

So for all you guys who claim you want to go to these events, here is your chance to let us know that you're coming here in this thread and an email immediately to
Party@Utopiaguide.com to get screened. Please make sure you state that you are interested in trans girls.

I managed to get about 5 trans girls never seen at the TS parties (I e. Normal ones). But if I can't guarantee them that there will be "trans admirers" there I will have to cancel them.

So for all you guys who claim you want to go to these events, here is your chance to let us know that you're coming here in this thread and an email immediately to
Party@Utopiaguide.com to get screened. Please make sure you state that you are interested in trans girls.
Yup. Interested in Trans girls. Super tops especially.

Hey, I sent an email to you but didn't hear back - did it possibly go in your junk mail filter?