NYC needs a suck off

Lorenzo was truly baiting me and as you all know I love a lively debate so I bit...lol...It amazes me that men who have absolutely no interest in seeing me would even think to waste their precious energy on this type of banter...obviously not every girl is suited to every guy. There are those who find me attractive and there are those who don't and I don't lose any sleep over it.

I appreciate the apology, truly, but why waste time commenting on posts that don't concern you??? I suppose for some this type of comment makes one feel superior. Knowing yourself and self acceptance is a long road with many bumps and hazards...when you grow up Lorenzo you will see in the end this behavior is far more unattractive than my face is.

But if it was edited by UG STAFF, and you posted "Hey! UG STAFF edited my post!!!!!" don't you think they would also edit that to "To be clear the above post was NOT, NOT, NOT, edited by UG STAFF" ????? :eek:

I just felt that my apology might sound like it was'nt genuinely from me and therefore possibly edited because my initial comments were somewhat inflammatory. Don't quite see the need for the above post however?

Lorenzo was truly baiting me and as you all know I love a lively debate so I bit...lol..

I appreciate the apology, truly, but why waste time commenting on posts that don't concern you??? I suppose for some this type of comment makes one feel superior. Knowing yourself and self acceptance is a long road with many bumps and hazards...when you grow up Lorenzo you will see in the end this behavior is far more unattractive than my face is.
Ahh sweatheart... Now who's baiting whom??
Just a couple things:

#1 apology was meant and thank you for the acceptance.
#2 We are quite alike in that I love a lively debate.
#3 I actually wasn't initially trying to bait you, just honestly mentioning my feelings on the subject. Then shortly after the fact, realized were not needed to be made the way I made them(sometimes ones honesty need not be verbalized before being thought out), and that it was inflammatory hence..baiting.
#4 If you even 1/2 knew me you would know that I neither feel nor claim to be superior to anyone. Except in the fact that some and I am not necessarily suggesting yourself don't know when to admit they've wronged. That I have to say is a quality I'm proud of. My problem really is when others claim to be superior in general or specifically at something they may or may not really be(and there are quite a few around here on both sides of the hobbying fence)?? therefore...
#5 I didn't waste time on a post that didn't concern me. It does concern me? I get BJ's now and again. And if you recall I have commented on this type of debate once before.
#6 Lastly I am quite grown and as comfortable with myself as a person can be. I recognize my strengths and weaknesses as a human being quite well and while I try to improve the latter I fully realize that I will always have both. But thanks for the attempted psychoanalysis, I certainly won't be paying the bill for it.

clever retort

Ahh sweatheart... Now who's baiting whom??
Just a couple things:

#1 apology was meant and thank you for the acceptance.
#2 We are quite alike in that I love a lively debate.
#3 I actually wasn't initially trying to bait you, just honestly mentioning my feelings on the subject. Then shortly after the fact, realized were not needed to be made the way I made them(sometimes ones honesty need not be verbalized before being thought out), and that it was inflammatory hence..baiting.
#4 If you even 1/2 knew me you would know that I neither feel nor claim to be superior to anyone. Except in the fact that some and I am not necessarily suggesting yourself don't know when to admit they've wronged. That I have to say is a quality I'm proud of. My problem really is when others claim to be superior in general or specifically at something they may or may not really be(and there are quite a few around here on both sides of the hobbying fence)?? therefore...
#5 I didn't waste time on a post that didn't concern me. It does concern me? I get BJ's now and again. And if you recall I have commented on this type of debate once before.
#6 Lastly I am quite grown and as comfortable with myself as a person can be. I recognize my strengths and weaknesses as a human being quite well and while I try to improve the latter I fully realize that I will always have both. But thanks for the attempted psychoanalysis, I certainly won't be paying the bill for it.
1-I wasn't advertising or soliciting for clients,I would do a suck off purely for sport

2-I am no longer offering french services as the market is saturated with BBW's and BJ queens who are offering more time for less $$$

3- I only charge for services in my areas of expertise,armchair analysis is free

4-I know where my talents lay...does giving great head in anyway imply
superiiority? Hardly. I am sure a chimpanzee can be trained to suck a cock. At the end of days I would like remembered for a more weighty contribution to humankind.

5-my face is far from unattractive,I have a huge ego and you pissed me off and while I do show age I am still reasonably cute

thanks for giving me a reason to argue...i live for this shit...

4-I know where my talents lay...does giving great head in anyway imply
superiiority? Hardly. I am sure a chimpanzee can be trained to suck a cock. At the end of days I would like remembered for a more weighty contribution to humankind.

5-my face is far from unattractive,I have a huge ego and you pissed me off and while I do show age I am still reasonably cute

thanks for giving me a reason to argue...i live for this shit...

.....In reverse order.... Your Welcome.....5. So is the chimp(exactly my point) thanks for making it.
4. Do your talents lay in anything other than...uh.. laying???