NYC needs a suck off

The only problem I have with one of these ladies is that, one of the true pleasures of a Great BJ is to look down at that adoring face looking up at you and finding said face at least attractive.

Don't you love when ignorant people make judgements based on nothing...I can honestly say that I have no interest in sucking someones dick who doesnt find me attractive, its bad enough that I have to suck cocks that are attached to men I would never even say hello to, nevermind fuck in my personal life..

A funny thing happened as I was driving t work...

The only problem I have with one of these ladies is that, one of the true pleasures of a Great BJ is to look down at that adoring face looking up at you and finding said face at least attractive.

I realized that although true. This post was not necessary & in poor taste on my part. Not that I need Miki, to tell me or that I ever want to see her, but just out of sheer introspection, I decided I owed an apology! I don't really know whats gotten into me lately that I just seem to be saying things before thinking. I could argue the pposts that were redirected at but I won't as I am the one who instigated, so..

Miki<< although completely understood if not accepted, I do sincerely apologize for even bringing this up and un-necessarily baiting you. It was as I said in poor tatse & not necessary.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
But if it was edited by UG STAFF, and you posted "Hey! UG STAFF edited my post!!!!!" don't you think they would also edit that to "To be clear the above post was NOT, NOT, NOT, edited by UG STAFF" ????? :eek: