non-cash payment

pokler

Power Bottom
Don't pay with Venmo like Matt Geatz buddy did for ******** SA girls. AND he was so dumb he did not have his Venmo set on privacy mode meaning the whole world can see the transaction since Venmo accounts are public info unless you make private .

Don't pay with Venmo like Matt Geatz buddy did for ******** SA girls. AND he was so dumb he did not have his Venmo set on privacy mode meaning the whole world can see the transaction since Venmo accounts are public info unless you make private .
I didn’t know that so thank you! Cool thing is you can switch to private and then switch all your previous transactions to private. This is good. And now done.

pokler

Power Bottom
I didn’t know that so thank you! Cool thing is you can switch to private and then switch all your previous transactions to private. This is good. And now done.
Too late. I've taken note of all your payments you've made for BJ's. Meet me at 42cd and 5th tomorrow at high noon with an envelope stuffed with cash else it'll end on on the 6 o'clock news!

Too late. I've taken note of all your payments you've made for BJ's. Meet me at 42cd and 5th tomorrow at high noon with an envelope stuffed with cash else it'll end on on the 6 o'clock news!
Seriously, my Venmo reads like totally defeated middle aged wash up that’s simply trying to make it to his grave.

Something I’ve noticed. I’ve been wanting to expand my horizons and go after some higher end providers. Providers that only advertise on much higher end sites . According the the site, they’re “verified”. A LOT of them want partial digital payment up front. Anywhere from 50 bucks (to hold the time slot I suppose) and up to as much as half of the cost of the entire session.

It’s against my nature to move forward. But…. My belief is that some of these providers have to be legit. The site’s reputation is partially on the line (imho). Maybe the digital payment portion goes to the handler? And then the rest goes into the providers pocket?

thoughts……?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Something I’ve noticed. I’ve been wanting to expand my horizons and go after some higher end providers. Providers that only advertise on much higher end sites . According the the site, they’re “verified”. A LOT of them want partial digital payment up front. Anywhere from 50 bucks (to hold the time slot I suppose) and up to as much as half of the cost of the entire session.

It’s against my nature to move forward. But…. My belief is that some of these providers have to be legit. The site’s reputation is partially on the line (imho). Maybe the digital payment portion goes to the handler? And then the rest goes into the providers pocket?

thoughts……?
If she was reviewed here by a reliable member, preferably one I've met in person then I would do it if I needed to get back in the game.

But also paying online leaves a paper trail as opposed to handing someone cash.

Unless they take a gift card over the phone, anything else coming out of a bank account is traceable back to you.

But I wouldn't send money ahead of time to a car date girl or cheap motel.

Hmmm ...

Cant name other sites here, so I'm unsure which ones you refer to as "higher end" ... definitely not all of these sites are alike - even if the advertisers are 500 and up

Generally speaking, depending on the site, a "verified" provider doesn't really mean much - the site's reputation only goes so far.

Deposits: this is up to your discretion, of course. And what you are ok with "losing".

A reputable provider shared this, FWIW:

1. there are a lot of providers - new and not-so-new ones - who are hurting because of the current economy. Like everyone. Generally, biz is down.

2. New clients dont want to give out personal info for verification. Before, the providers could insist on a thorough verification or else. Now, they forego the screening process for new clients (or not as rigorous) in lieu of a deposit.

3. Also, most providers are not able to "make up" for no-shows and last-minute cancellations. Before, they could eat this up as part of doing business. Not anymore. A deposit helps in defraying costs (room, travel, etc)

4. And yes, there ARE a few providers (even well-reviewed ones) who see the writing on the wall, get a bunch of deposits and are gone.

So, yea, it could be a toss of a coin ... hopefully it isnt "heads I win, tails you lose"!

V

If I were to set up a grift I would:

Pick up a burner phone

Advertise on a high end site with ads scattered across the country.

Only show pics of high end looking girls

Have a price point that is consistent with the quality of the girls in the pics

Inspire confidence by having reasonable business practices:

a deposit that was a fraction of the hourly fee, say $100 and further inspire confidence by saying reasonable things like if you are a no show you lose your deposit; if you need to reschedule I would need 4 hours notice; if you give less than 4 hours you lose your deposit; if 4 hours or more I hold your deposit and it can be applied to another appointment time.

Once I get your deposit I would ghost you. I would do this until the # of deposits started to dwindle and then dispose of the burner.

Repeat every couple of months of so with a new burner and pics.

DA's aren't prosecuting really bad criminals; do you think that they would care if some john was swindled out of 100 bucks ?

If I were to set up a grift I would:

Pick up a burner phone

Advertise on a high end site with ads scattered across the country.

Only show pics of high end looking girls

Have a price point that is consistent with the quality of the girls in the pics

Inspire confidence by having reasonable business practices:

a deposit that was a fraction of the hourly fee, say $100 and further inspire confidence by saying reasonable things like if you are a no show you lose your deposit; if you need to reschedule I would need 4 hours notice; if you give less than 4 hours you lose your deposit; if 4 hours or more I hold your deposit and it can be applied to another appointment time.

Once I get your deposit I would ghost you. I would do this until the # of deposits started to dwindle and then dispose of the burner.

Repeat every couple of months of so with a new burner and pics.

DA's aren't prosecuting really bad criminals; do you think that they would care if some john was swindled out of 100 bucks ?
where do you route the deposits? I’m sure Venmo can easily cooperate with a basic police inquiry. Clearly people do it, but many are using foreign accounts.

where do you route the deposits? I’m sure Venmo can easily cooperate with a basic police inquiry. Clearly people do it, but many are using foreign accounts.
I suspect he's gonna be covered that, if you're a monger that got burned [scammed], are you really gonna call and make a complaint?! Or just suck it up and take the loss, mark your phone/texted number as a scam number an d post here for others

S........... According the the site, they’re “verified”. ...........?
About a year or 2 ago I noticed some providers on a site I would window shop were "verified". And I thought to myself "maybe the pics will be accurate and services as described". I began to wonder how does a provider become "verified" on such a site. In short order I noticed all the providers on that site became "verified". I would not put too much faith in the "verified" part or the website caring about it's reputation.

I suspect he's gonna be covered that, if you're a monger that got burned [scammed], are you really gonna call and make a complaint?! Or just suck it up and take the loss, mark your phone/texted number as a scam number and post here for others
And hence the small investment in a burner phone with 90 days of minutes that would be tossed once the sucker rate dropped.

Hello hobbyists. Recently, so many girls ask to use gift cards such as eBay, Amazon, etc. Some of them said I can give a card hand to hand, which means I can meet before I pay. Do you guys think it is not a scam? Of course, I refuse CashApp, Zelle, etc or any upfront payment as I think it's a scam.
Continue chatting them and agree on meeting and the gift card payment, based on my experience when they send you the location and you tell them you have arrived, they will tell you they won't open the door or give you the room number until you scratch the card and send it.
It's a long about version of the regular gift scam, but I guess this method is meant to instill some trust (sine they provided a location) and make you feel like you have come too far to just give up.
it's all about psychology and compliance.

I agree. Had this happen and when I got to the scratching the gift card part, I was pissed at myself and walked but dukes with them first. Then I transferred the gift card to my AMZN acct to buy zsome new gym sneakers.

Cash is king.

I've seen very many ads lately, all with very professional pics and fabulously beautiful girls. I called one who replied by text. Not uncommon, but certainly what a scammer would do. "She" wanted Cashapp or Zelle up front for a partial payment to "reserve the time slot". No thanks. Noticed identical headlines and identical photos in distant places where I have business. Some girls might advertise in NYC and in Long Island, but girls advertising in NYC and Texas or similarly distant locations, with headlines identical to the NYC ads, and identical pictures... Scam for sure.

Cash in person. It's the only way that protects you from a ripoff. You have no recourse for getting ripped off. And why would you -- or she -- want to leave any kind of paper trail?

Comically, the ads are identical to the point of the same stupid eggplants and hearts, and the same spelling errors.

My biggest disappointment is it's now exceedingly difficult to reliably find an actual provider online.