New Ocean Ave amp patchouge

@@@@@ CHOOSE US ^^^^^

**** BEST BODY WORK AND FEET MASSAGE (((((0)))))))

******** SO PERFECT ---SO AMAZING ----SO SPECIAL 0----

YOU'LL LIKE HERE -----

CALL NOW 631-379-0813

Do not even bother going to this place I arrived around 5:30-6pm and was met by a maybe 3.5-4 if even late thirty's early 40's amp girl that looked like mike Tyson had a round with her. For one reason or another I still went through with it hoping that maybe she was just one of those ugly chicks that was a great lay. This was by far the worst massage I have ever had she only used one hand even though I repeatedly asked for two hands and the worst thing is when it came time for the flip she said OK thank you and walked out. maybe she thought I was le or something but that was the worst amp experience I have ever had she should be taken out somewhere and shot. I sat there for 2-3 minutes butt naked thinking that she would come back in and finish me off which was a no-go. I was so disgusted I wanted my money back but said fuck it 40 dollars was an investment to never go to this place again I walked out without even saying a word.

Ouch

@@@@@ CHOOSE US ^^^^^

**** BEST BODY WORK AND FEET MASSAGE (((((0)))))))

******** SO PERFECT ---SO AMAZING ----SO SPECIAL 0----

YOU'LL LIKE HERE -----

CALL NOW 631-379-0813

Do not even bother going to this place I arrived around 5:30-6pm and was met by a maybe 3.5-4 if even late thirty's early 40's amp girl that looked like mike Tyson had a round with her. For one reason or another I still went through with it hoping that maybe she was just one of those ugly chicks that was a great lay. This was by far the worst massage I have ever had she only used one hand even though I repeatedly asked for two hands and the worst thing is when it came time for the flip she said OK thank you and walked out. maybe she thought I was le or something but that was the worst amp experience I have ever had she should be taken out somewhere and shot. I sat there for 2-3 minutes butt naked thinking that she would come back in and finish me off which was a no-go. I was so disgusted I wanted my money back but said fuck it 40 dollars was an investment to never go to this place again I walked out without even saying a word.
Thanks for TOFTT. That sounds brutal. I mean 4 hand massages are extra I know but never actually heard of having to pay more for a two handed one...LOL!!! LI AMPS are starting to become impossible. There is no good ones out there that I can fully recommend anymore. Shame, because I do alot of work out there....

N Ocean AMP

Stopped in this place not too long ago and had a nice session with a cute little thing who's name escapes me at the moment. Paid 40 for a half and was led to a clean room with a curtain that went fulll length. Asked for a hard massage and got one of the better massages I've had in a long time. Not too much oil and it seemed like she knew at least somewhat knew what she was doing.
Despite the language barrier we were able to communicate well and after the flip I started a little thigh rub leading up to the ass and was greeted by a smile and her pointing at her top and up towards the ceiling. When she did me and little me were pleasantly surprised by the nicest little boobies. She had her hands on my chest while I played and she smiled some more and went for lfk. layed back down and had the nicest view with her at my head leaning over to work it. Tried twice to get the pants off but she politely said "no here." Her technique was nice, not an all out Kung Fu grip but quite firm (I was actually surprised that it felt as good as it did) with the slow milking at the end. She didn't seem to mind that it got everywhere. She left for the hot towel and came back to clean me up nicely. Helped me get dressed and was very happy with the 30 I tipped her. She gave me that little bottle of water and I was on my way.
What stands out in my mind is how nice those little brown nipples were and what a cute little bod she had. Also wanted to say that we lurkers, past and present, owe a big thanks to this board for all the saved time and hassles. I look forward to being able to contribute.

N Ocean AMP

Stopped in this place not too long ago and had a nice session with a cute little thing who's name escapes me at the moment. Paid 40 for a half and was led to a clean room with a curtain that went fulll length. Asked for a hard massage and got one of the better massages I've had in a long time. Not too much oil and it seemed like she knew at least somewhat knew what she was doing.
Despite the language barrier we were able to communicate well and after the flip I started a little thigh rub leading up to the ass and was greeted by a smile and her pointing at her top and up towards the ceiling. When she did me and little me were pleasantly surprised by the nicest little boobies. She had her hands on my chest while I played and she smiled some more and went for lfk. layed back down and had the nicest view with her at my head leaning over to work it. Tried twice to get the pants off but she politely said "no here." Her technique was nice, not an all out Kung Fu grip but quite firm (I was actually surprised that it felt as good as it did) with the slow milking at the end. She didn't seem to mind that it got everywhere. She left for the hot towel and came back to clean me up nicely. Helped me get dressed and was very happy with the 30 I tipped her. She gave me that little bottle of water and I was on my way.
What stands out in my mind is how nice those little brown nipples were and what a cute little bod she had. Also wanted to say that we lurkers, past and present, owe a big thanks to this board for all the saved time and hassles. I look forward to being able to contribute.

Good job getting something out of this place maybe they changed staff or realized there is no money in being legit, either way excellent... welcome to the board. BTW what did she look like.

Welcome to the board, thanks for the review.

Odd though. you thanked everyone for saving you time and hassles but you went to one with only one review and it was bad. Why?

Thanks guys. She was petite, dark hair and eyes (duh) but had nice light brown skin. Not really able to determine where she was from but I'm no expert, lol. Face wasn't anything too special, if I was out and saw her and was into mid 30's looking asian chicks that are probaly really in their 50's I might hit on her. Would've been nice to see if she was just as cute without the pants, but maybe another time.

I've been into the hobby for a few years but until recently have had major privacy issues. Have been to a few places, some good (like the latin place @ 57N Bway when they were there and the place on 109 next to the window tinting place before they moved to 112) and some not so much (299 Ronk Ave) I actually stopped there before the first review but only got around to posting my review the other day. With the slim pickins in Suffolk lately I may have to go back here and see if I can corrupt this little thing any further.....

Stopped in this place not too long ago and had a nice session with a cute little thing who's name escapes me at the moment.
Would love it if you can remember the name. It sounds like your experience was the exact opposite from scoutrecon. I want to make sure I end up with your experience and not his.... Would love to find a decent R&T in that area. Any feedback on the location, as far as privacy, parking, clean, etc...would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

Would love it if you can remember the name. It sounds like your experience was the exact opposite from scoutrecon. I want to make sure I end up with your experience and not his.... Would love to find a decent R&T in that area. Any feedback on the location, as far as privacy, parking, clean, etc...would be appreciated as well. Thanks!
Yea, me too maybe I was too aggressive, I'm not too sure but as far as parking it was an office bldg so their was parking in the back but my truck is huge so I didn't wanna risk the narrow driveway. Until I hear more than one review that got mileage on this place I will stick with 112 or sunrise hwy.

I was here a few weeks ago. Even at the start the provider there seemed less than welcoming. Later, she acted offended at the notion of anything extra. I left with my money, so I can't complain about that.

This place is so close to other businesses, and apparently pretty established. I guess their business model is legit.

Bellport AMP

Sorry, not able to start a thread yet and didn't know where else to put this but I found this on CL and decided to try it out.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1584602168.html

They are advertising under the adult services section. Place is on the corner of Station Rd. and Montauk between the ins. broker and tire shop.

Pulling in I could see two women sitting down looking out the window at me, I thought this was kind of strange because it's a pretty busy corner and I thought they may have wanted to be a little more under the radar having their ad under the adult services section but I guess not.

Went in and met "Amy" who appeared to be in her 30's (lol), she was ok, did have a pretty face but nothing to write home about, decent body other than the little belly on her. The other chick she was talking to looked a bit younger and thinner. Amy walked me to a room in back, I was dissappointed to see just the curtain over the door but I gave her $40 for a half and got undressed. Once she came back in I was asked what kind of masssage I wanted and after some stretching got a nice, hard massage on my back and legs when i asked. No resistance to OTC rubbing of the thighs as she knelt over me but she just didn't do it for me so I enjoyed my massage and tipped her $10 which she seemed happy with. She did ask if I was "happy" as I was getting dressed.

I get the feeling there's more to be had here probably even w Amy but she just wasn't doing it for me, anybody else try this place yet ?