New Lisa Beauty 929-688-1597

I saw their ad on a site we all know. 6143 Jericho Turnpike Commack. It's a medical/office building. I kinda like those as you can walk into it and nobody is the wiser. I hate waiting outside on a main road while ringing that little white bell. Anyway, laid down $40 for the half. Sara, 5'3' or so. Got comfy and asked for soft rub. Ten min "turn ova". Average looks, mid30's /40 ?. Asked for full. She stripped, nice b's, skinney, fully shaved. CBJ to miss to doggy. She used a condom that was way to small (aren't they all). After 10 min I took off and requested HJ. Busted and cleaned up. Average experience. $140 tip upfront. Decent setup but nothing else set it apart. Will continue to search out more locals. Happy hunting.

I saw their ad on a site we all know. 6143 Jericho Turnpike Commack. It's a medical/office building. I kinda like those as you can walk into it and nobody is the wiser. I hate waiting outside on a main road while ringing that little white bell. Anyway, laid down $40 for the half. Sara, 5'3' or so. Got comfy and asked for soft rub. Ten min "turn ova". Average looks, mid30's /40 ?. Asked for full. She stripped, nice b's, skinney, fully shaved. CBJ to miss to doggy. She used a condom that was way to small (aren't they all). After 10 min I took off and requested HJ. Busted and cleaned up. Average experience. $140 tip upfront. Decent setup but nothing else set it apart. Will continue to search out more locals. Happy hunting.
Do the rooms have doors? I’m assuming she was Asian. Were any other girls available?

what's the suite number once you get in the building? or What does the directory say?

Haven’t had a chance to write and need to be brief: Saw Emily last Friday. Sara wasn’t there. Mid 40’s nice soft C’s with little nipples (eh!), decent figure, 40 for half, absolutely no FS, 80 for HJ and top off, 100 to dine. I wasn’t interested in CBJ. Pure up-sell and mediocre excuse for a massage with no sensuality. Got my release and left quickly. Obviously, YMMV greatly here.

I won’t return unless I read better reports.

I was having a very horrible day yesterday and visited this establishment without looking for the reviews here 1st. You can park at the back and there is a back door which is a plus. however, that was the only good part. Rang the bell was greeted by a much older lady. She showed me the room told me $40 lay down. another older woman came in. Not a very good rub down. When she said turn over I was extremely unimpressed she asked what I wanted made a hand motion and then pointed to her mouth and said no sex. I said no thank you and she asked me for $20 for the rub down. I paid the $20 and left. Not going back.