New LI AMPS

china dancing...

saw a new ad in the paper.
I figured I'd try this one in my search for the "cheap like flushing, but without the drive". Its almost become a quest.

After all my research, i'm fully convinced that there is no way to get fs for $1.5 on LI (from someone i'm not going to vomit on).

Well tried this place and all I have to say is this...
Rather odd location. Its in Smithtown officially but it is closer to commack. And there is no parking. and its the bottom floor of a house. Looks like people live right behind it and above it.

Open from 9-10. I showed up apparently on their grand opening day or so she said. Saw Tina. Slim late 20's korean. I'd rate her a 5.5 maybe 6 looks (just so you know, I find that my ratings for asian girls always seem a little lower than most other guys). The massage was non-existent, but was replaced with hot breath and light touching which was fantastic. The service was standard AMP fare.
60 for 45 min. The tip was scaled to 60 100 140 in that order. With the latter 2 being safe.
If you can figure that code out, then your either LE or a graduate of AMP-U.

There was another girl there, looked early 30s and not bad at all.

Funny thing, I got there around dinner time, cause they were eating, the whole time i'm getting a "massage", i could smell the food, and had a hard time concentrating on the task at hand (no pun intended).

So i'm officially giving up. I'm going back to places in flushing. Younger, better, cheaper (which is becoming my mantra lately since my funds have dwindled to next to nothing).

last