New LI AMPS

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
In Newsday- Body Relaxation in Islandia on Vets Hwy- 631-272-5220- 45 min Limit and in NY MAG- BOX- 3380 Veterans Hwy, Bohemia- 631-471-5225- One Hour Limit: Has anyone tried either place

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Yes!!

Body Relaxation is on Rt 454 very close to LIE. The other place BOX is interesting because the girl who answered the phone quoted 1 full hour they are also located on 454 on the South Side right near CA Cactus Cafe.

I went to Body Relaxation sunday. Older woman...great massage and happy ending.
Massage was in first room off waiting area. It was a one way mirror. we could see out but noone could see in. It was an ok place..good for a nice rub and hr.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Box could be like Hawaii

One of my buddies went over to BOX in Bohemia. Looks like FS is provided- no further details were provided.

Re: Box could be like Hawaii

Originally posted by Carl M
One of my buddies went over to BOX in Bohemia. Looks like FS is provided- no further details were provided.
Ok Carl,

I decided to "take one for the team". I usually only go to "asian only" MPs (you'll see why after this), but since this place was literally around the corner from work, i figured what the hell. I probably owed Carl at least one.

I call around 5 to make sure they are open. The woman on the phone doesn't speak a friggin word of english (which is actually a good sign). I end up getting there shortly after 7 and talk to who I thought was the mamasan. She says she has other customers but if I want to wait, I can (this of course took like 10 min of trying to figure out her english).

The place is clean and new. There looks to be about 4 or 5 separate rooms. I ended up sitting in a closed room for half an hour (ugh). Finally she comes back and walks me to the next room, asks for $60 and leaves. I figure she'd be back with somebody else, but she comes back. It finally hits me. She isn't unattractive, but if I knew the damn language, I wouldn't be posting anything right now.

In summary, very good massage, good HR, roaming all over (but had to be insistant). Other girls do work there, but apparently they left after 5. I am almost sure you can get FS there, just try early in the day. Oh, gave her a 50 tip.
I might just try again, since i'm close by....

last

re: Box and Body Relaxation

I also decided to try Box for the team. I must have gotten there just after Thelastone. Had to ring the bell a couple of times before anyone answered. Unfortunately, was told "Very Busy, come back tomorrow". Too bad, the lady was pretty attractive.

Decided to try Body Relaxation. The girl (Nana, I think) didn't really speak English much. Gave a thorough firm massage with Happy Middle, followed by more massage of the front muscles. No extras offered. Good massage though

Last edited:

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Im pissed....

At my buddy. Last could be right- going at a different time could produce a FS. Also what happened to Rickoshay leads me to believe if the place is crowded they must be doing something right! Oh well sorry guys looks like this place is a YMMV- kinda sucks- Hawaii is still #1

rev Dove Salon

Check out my review of this AMP in the "General" category in billyS' "New acronym" thread. False advertising re: "dances". Old gals, typical LI Korean AMP. Nothing special.

FYI for LI

L.I. COPS NAB MASSAGE DUO OVER SEX-OFFER ALLEGATION

By KIERAN CROWLEY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUE KIM:
Busted in L.I. parlor.

January 3, 2002 -- Two Queens women were busted at a Long Island massage parlor for offering sexual favors to undercover officers, police said yesterday.

Sue Kim and Jenny Kim, who are both 47 and from Flushing, Queens, but are not related, were arrested Tuesday at the Hanako Body Rub Shiatsu at 2192 Jericho Turnpike in Garden City Park, Nassau County Police said.

Det. Sgt. Joseph Haeselin said both women "offered sexual gratification" to undercover officers for $20 more than the usual massage rate. They were arrested on New Year's Day.

Haeselin declined to say how detectives learned of the alleged illegal activity, but noted that in some cases "we will get tips from wives who suspect their husbands are going to the massage parlor for more than would be appropriate."

Sue Kim, of 78th St., and Jenny Kim, of 41-48 142nd St., were charged with prostitution and giving massages without a state license.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Recon Last Nite....

Out by VIP Salon in Smithtown- found that the front sign had a couple bullet holes in it and the OPEN/CLOSE sign was missing- also no signs of life in the parking lot. I wonder if they are open?

Re: FYI for LI

Originally posted by ryan
L.I. COPS NAB MASSAGE DUO OVER SEX-OFFER ALLEGATION

By KIERAN CROWLEY
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUE KIM:
Busted in L.I. parlor.
Sue Kim and Jenny Kim, who are both 47 and from Flushing, Queens, but are not related, were arrested Tuesday at the Hanako Body Rub Shiatsu at 2192 Jericho Turnpike in Garden City Park, Nassau County Police said.

47!! If I wanted somebody that age, I'd go to my wife...
But seriously folks, it seems to me that L.E. should be focusing on bigger problems and using their budget more carefully. In a city where the violent crime rate is rising daily, L.E. is busting some harmless middle age women for jacking people off, all so that the puritan LI population can live in a facade of decency. Well, the last time I got into an accident in this city, it took the L.E. over 2 hours to get to the scene. And the closest precinct was 5 blocks away. Hmmmmmmm, great way to spend my tax dollars...

Last edited:
Also, I see articles about MPs being busted all the time. But how many articles are there about drug busts, and armed robbery busts comparatively? I for one think that in terms of the L.E. in this city, my tax dollars are being thrown into the gutter.

I really doubt it. It doesn't seem to be a matter of priority more then a matter of pure incompetence. Every aspect of the LE in this city seems to be completely incompetent. Even the high automobile accident rate in this city can be attributed to a large degree to LE's incompetence. I've never seen LE give out tickets to people who drive around like mad men and endanger the lives of others. Yet they'll shoot bullets into AMPs so that they can feel all hot and powerful holding their substitutions for their diminutive phalluses. But when they think it's their lives on the line...they'll fire dozens of rounds into an unarmed bystander....
That, and may we not forget their acting out of certain homosexual tendencies by sodomizing suspects with broom sticks...