Never go back to a place after it's been busted

billyS

Reign of Terror
Truer words have never been written!
I had an incident that I posted about here on UG ages ago.

There was an AMP on 106 in East Meadow, decent place, not far from where I worked at the time.
They actually had a few younger girls, rare for Long Island and the older ones didn't look much more than 40's.

Mostly HJ but one memorable BBJ CIM.

So anyway, they get busted and a lot of us here were disappointed. Then a few days later their ad is back up in Newsday (remember when AMPS advertised in Newsday classified?).

I call and get Mamasan and she says come on over.

When I get there mms is sitting at her desk but a uniformed NCPD officer is standing right besides her. I quickly blurt out "I think I'm in the wrong place" and head for the door. The cop says "wait a minute come here", but I continue walking and say " don't worry I'll never come back". And he stops walking towards me and just doesn't say anything back.

Now he could have busted my chops, asked for ID or something. White privilege maybe? I was middle aged, white, dressed in business casual attire.

Nothing to arrest me on but like I said he could have detained me, asked for ID and checked for warrants. Some of you reading this probably don't want that.

Also there is nothing stopping him from making a false arrest and then making me prove in court I did nothing. After I would have had to explain this to my then wife and kids and employer.

So yeah, going back to an AMP after it has been busted is not a good idea.

I'd also say the same about an indie working out of motels in Suffolk.

I had an incident that I posted about here on UG ages ago.

There was an AMP on 106 in East Meadow, decent place, not far from where I worked at the time.
They actually had a few younger girls, rare for Long Island and the older ones didn't look much more than 40's.

Mostly HJ but one memorable BBJ CIM.

So anyway, they get busted and a lot of us here were disappointed. Then a few days later their ad is back up in Newsday (remember when AMPS advertised in Newsday classified?).

I call and get Mamasan and she says come on over.

When I get there mms is sitting at her desk but a uniformed NCPD officer is standing right besides her. I quickly blurt out "I think I'm in the wrong place" and head for the door. The cop says "wait a minute come here", but I continue walking and say " don't worry I'll never come back". And he stops walking towards me and just doesn't say anything back.

Now he could have busted my chops, asked for ID or something. White privilege maybe? I was middle aged, white, dressed in business casual attire.

Nothing to arrest me on but like I said he could have detained me, asked for ID and checked for warrants. Some of you reading this probably don't want that.

Also there is nothing stopping him from making a false arrest and then making me prove in court I did nothing. After I would have had to explain this to my then wife and kids and employer.

So yeah, going back to an AMP after it has been busted is not a good idea.

I'd also say the same about an indie working out of motels in Suffolk.
I wonder though, the purpose of stationing a PD officer ( in uniform) …

Obviously any monger walking in would do just as you did or, otoh, acquiesce and give him ID and be subject to questions etc…

A plainclothes officer disguised as a worker would have more effect? Prior to the bust, I’m sure the place was under surveillance.. Maybe they saw someone that they ( PD) would like on the front page?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wonder though, the purpose of stationing a PD officer ( in uniform) …

Obviously any monger walking in would do just as you did or, otoh, acquiesce and give him ID and be subject to questions etc…

A plainclothes officer disguised as a worker would have more effect? Prior to the bust, I’m sure the place was under surveillance.. Maybe they saw someone that they ( PD) would like on the front page?
That's a good question.
One of the reasons I made this its own thread instead of us bogging the Westchester amp thread.

I never gave it much thought, just headed over to XDreams to get my rocks off.

So my memory was a little off. It wasn't a uniformed cop, but a plain clothes and there was more than one.
Lol, but it was almost 20 years ago.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/billy-almost-busted-at-kyoto.6635/
Fast forward 20 years …
The game is still the same..

The risks, of course are still there.

Despite the unlikelihood of getting busted for probable cause in @billyS case, why take the chance.. His respectful response and actions, perhaps warranted PD to step aside.

It’s common sense not to be a prick when faced with a situation like this .. or any, for that matter when dealing with PD.. Traffic stops, which have been discussed in detail come to mind.

The was a place in Huntington Station that was prior a piano sales store. It closed and was taken over by an AMP. No AMP signs were up and the sign of the piano store was still there. I was there a couple of days before it was busted — was just a HE place with decent massage.
So anyway it gets busted and female LE was sitting at the front desk when one of the guys on another (now long defunct ) site came in. He posted that the woman asked him "What are you looking for". This guy had a feeling that something was fishy and just replied that he wanted a massage for his sore back. She asked him again and he relied same way. Finally she said to him that he should leave — and he did.
This was around 2005.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The was a place in Huntington Station that was prior a piano sales store. It closed and was taken over by an AMP. No AMP signs were up and the sign of the piano store was still there. I was there a couple of days before it was busted — was just a HE place with decent massage.
So anyway it gets busted and female LE was sitting at the front desk when one of the guys on another (now long defunct ) site came in. He posted that the woman asked him "What are you looking for". This guy had a feeling that something was fishy and just replied that he wanted a massage for his sore back. She asked him again and he relied same way. Finally she said to him that he should leave — and he did.
This was around 2005.
Was this the place on 110 sometimes referred to as "the green door"?
We used to enter thru the back door?

A place by Kennedy was a go to for years was busted this was around 2015. Spoke to MMS to find out what happened. Was disgruntled customer as no homes nearby. Wait about a month open again then the great Korean purge took place.

Was this the place on 110 sometimes referred to as "the green door"?
We used to enter thru the back door?
Nope, that was another place (higher level of extras given there).
The piano place was on Jericho about 1/2 mile W of ACURA dealer (used to be FORD) on S side. Little strip of maybe 7 stores. Piano place is now a Nails & Spa place I think. I think the area is called West Hills.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nope, that was another place (higher level of extras given there).
The piano place was on Jericho about 1/2 mile W of ACURA dealer (used to be FORD) on S side. Little strip of maybe 7 stores. Piano place is now a Nails & Spa place I think. I think the area is called West Hills.
Okay thanks. I was actually at both, the place on Jericho just once, but the green door more than a few times, and reviewed on UG.
That's the place the girl came on my chest while I was finger fucking her and she was tugging me in 69.