1033 Waverly Ave, Holtsville

I want to try this place as my first amp. I was in the area today with no time so i just did a little recon. Is this place called oriental spa? I think i have the right place, white curtains on the front windows and door? the only issue i see is that the other two stores are empty so when you park it's pretty obvious what you are doing there.

I want to try this place as my first amp. I was in the area today with no time so i just did a little recon. Is this place called oriental spa? I think i have the right place, white curtains on the front windows and door? the only issue i see is that the other two stores are empty so when you park it's pretty obvious what you are doing there.
It's obvious you're getting a spa treatment. Nothing illegal about that, right?

No, it's not that, I understand that, just worrying about people recognizing my car, it doesn't "blend". I like large parking lots with a lot of stores. But there is a strip mall across the street with a pizza place, i could park there.

No, it's not that, I understand that, just worrying about people recognizing my car, it doesn't "blend". I like large parking lots with a lot of stores. But there is a strip mall across the street with a pizza place, i could park there.
I hear you on that. That's part of the reason I do most of my mongering on long island even though i live in queens.

I went there Thrusday. I was met by Micky a very young (25) girl. I ask if Terry was there, but she said no. Limited utc top, otc bottom. Very nice B+ tits, very firm and real. Very good english. Said she learned from movies and music videos. HE was good not great. Maybe more with future visits.
40+20

Visit from LE

First time poster, however, read reviews here for a while. I went there less than two weeks ago. Asked, for Terry. She no longer works there. I got Anu, or something like that. Lame massage, great enthusiastic happy ending. 40 half, 20 tip. I left happy, however, as soon as I pulled onto 495, I got pulled over by undercover LE. They asked me where I was coming from. I told them. They said they were watching the place due to someones wife complaining about it. Asked me what they did, told them it was legit place, no FS, which for me it was true. They said they pulled over 4 people earlier that day and all said they got full service. I said not me. They then let me go. Anyway, felt lucky, but beware of undercover at the place.

First time poster, however, read reviews here for a while. I went there less than two weeks ago. Asked, for Terry. She no longer works there. I got Anu, or something like that. Lame massage, great enthusiastic happy ending. 40 half, 20 tip. I left happy, however, as soon as I pulled onto 495, I got pulled over by undercover LE. They asked me where I was coming from. I told them. They said they were watching the place due to someones wife complaining about it. Asked me what they did, told them it was legit place, no FS, which for me it was true. They said they pulled over 4 people earlier that day and all said they got full service. I said not me. They then let me go. Anyway, felt lucky, but beware of undercover at the place.
take this review of police surveillance from a first time poster with a grain of salt..probably a shill from a competitor trying to scare away customers..what idiot tells cops he had full service at an amp..cmon man

fu2

What a load of crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take this review of police surveillance from a first time poster with a grain of salt..probably a shill from a competitor trying to scare away customers..what idiot tells cops he had full service at an amp..cmon man

fu2
Couple of comments:
1. This is how a conversion would have gone for the 1st 5 guys if it actually happened.
cop: "We know whats going on in there. we need you to cooperate. We know they offfer sex, right?"
stupid guy: yeah
cop: how much did you pay?
stupid guy: $80 + $40 for the house.
cop:: ok - thats helpful so you paid $80 to the girl for sex?
stupid guy: yeah
cop: you are under arrest. (may or may not be an arrest but certainly they have leverage to get you to make a formal statement.

2. A few years back there was a place on Deer Park Rd. Guy came out and LE was in parking lot. They stopped him and got him to say it was a HJ place (it was) and to ID the girl.. After getting a couple guys to say this they busted the place. The next time I went there the girl (my regular) wouldn't give me a HJ and told me the story. She was one that got busted, guy id'd her, she had topay $500 for lawyer and fine for a reduced plea (disordely conduct or some such).

Only time I heard of LE doing it that way.

3. I've had guys "who just so happened to bump into me while they were heading to the place and as I was heading to my car" ask me "hey, how was it - worthwhile?"

Maybe 2 times in 15 years.

My answer was: find out for yourself.

If I say massage only offered and they dont have a massage license I could be a witness to a crime.

I certainly would never admit I got touched sexually and tipped accordingly.

4. I find it difficult to believe they would follow anyone to 495 and make the stop there.

I believe him. It happened to me the exact same way about 4 years ago. I was comming from the place in Ronkonkoma 3 exits from this place is and was pulled over on the entrance to 495. They were saying "we know what goes on there, we just need you to confirm it, so we can build a case. We don't care about what you did. Did she offer any sexual service for money? " I said no, it was true, she never asked for money. The one cop said "hey, we could have followed you home and done this in your driveway"

Last edited:
I believe him. It happened to me the exact same way about 4 years ago. I was comming from the place in Ronkonkoma 3 exits from this place is and was pulled over on the entrance to 495. They were saying "we know what goes on there, we just need you to confirm it, so we can build a case. We don't care about what you did. Did she offer any sexual service for money? " I said no, it was true, she never asked for money. The one cop said "hey, we could have followed you home and done this in your driveway"
Although I believe your story, it seems odd that they wouldn't just talk to you down the block from the place instead of wasting time following you - unless they were trying to catch you with a traffic violation that they could use as a bargaining tool. Or perhaps they saw you walking out of the place while they were driving by (you were just a target of opportunity) and it took them a while to turn around to follow you.

I once had some cops following me for a mile or so before they stoped me and I asume that was the reason.

Although I believe your story, it seems odd that they wouldn't just talk to you down the block from the place instead of wasting time following you - unless they were trying to catch you with a traffic violation that they could use as a bargaining tool. Or perhaps they saw you walking out of the place while they were driving by (you were just a target of opportunity) and it took them a while to turn around to follow you.

I once had some cops following me for a mile or so before they stoped me and I asume that was the reason.
I went there 299 Hawkins, a few years ago. Had a nice massage and HE. After I left the cops pulled me over as I was getting on the expressway. They tried to brow beat me into telling them what happened in there. " we know what goes on in there we just need you to confirm so we can build case" I just said I got a massage that's it. Never went back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by backseat : 06-08-2008 at 06:43 PM.

That's what I wrote last year.
The reason it took until I was on the expressway was they had this crappy little Ford. When I heard the sireen, I could not see them behind my SUV. They asked why I didn't stop right away. I said I didn't see you, and when I did I pulled over to let you by, what did I do? It was funny.

This happened to me coming from an AMP that was in the same center as the Newsroom Bar. I explained how I was massaged through a towel. I then showed him/them my copy of newsday and asked if they knew that the place was licensed?They gave me the impression that they didn't read Newsday.

This happened to me coming from an AMP that was in the same center as the Newsroom Bar. I explained how I was massaged through a towel. I then showed him/them my copy of newsday and asked if they knew that the place was licensed?They gave me the impression that they didn't read Newsday.
Good answer to them. As far as them reading ND, most cops I know have a hard enough time just getting thru the comics.

It appears that the LE story from itiscasual were true. I just saw on NEWS12 this morning a story about a massage parlor bust on Waverly Avenue in Holtsville. They said that, as part of an ongoing local community program to rid the area of massage parlors, 4women were arrested on prostitution charges last night at the Oriental Massage Parlor on Waverly Avenue in Holtsville. They posted their pictures in the report. They also mentioned that 4 men were also arrested for patronizing prostitutes.

I assume that this is the same massage parlor as in this thread. I searched News12.com and Newsday.com but I couldn't find anything more on this. It will probably make the paper tomorrow.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/police-men-solicited-officer-during-holtsville-prostitution-bust-1.1583021
Police: Men solicited officer during Holtsville prostitution bust
Four men were arrested outside a massage parlor in Holtsville Wednesday after police said they solicited a plainclothes officer -- as other police officers were removing massage equipment from the building following a prostitution bust.

Suffolk County police said the men believed the officer was a prostitute.

The bizarre incident occurred after police arrested four women on prostitution-related charges at Oriental Massage at 1033 Waverly Ave. in Holtsville Wednesday at 5 p.m.

Police said while officers were at the scene, four men approached the plainclothes officer, believing she was a prostitute.

"They solicited to engage in a sexual act for a fee and continued to do so as officers were carrying seized massage equipment out of the building," police said in a statement.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
At first I thought this should come under the heading "How fucking stupid could you be?", but after reading the article I think it should come under "There is more to this then the article states".

The plainclothes officer must have been an Asian female and I doubt she just happened to be there. They must have planted her at the desk to entice the guys to make an offer. So I guess 'How fucking stupid can you be' still applies. I would hope a UG guy wouldn't have been one of the four.

I just reread the article and it says they were arrested outside the place. Maybe they were just fucking stupid.

Last edited:
I don't know the details on this yet but the asian plainclothes officer is there to interpret to the girls for the police. Sometimes they open up to an asian speaking woman.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't know the details on this yet but the asian plainclothes officer is there to interpret to the girls for the police. Sometimes they open up to an asian speaking woman.
That makes sense. But still, four guys going up to her and soliciting her? Sounds like more then just a coincidence.