1033 Waverly Ave, Holtsville

This place is just opposite the intersection of Union and Waverly, just north of Long Island Ave. All four girls were busy, so I was asked to wait outside in my car. I took this as a good sign, and opted to watch the door from a parking lot across the street instead. Within minutes, two other mongers came, and these also had to wait outside. Another good sign, but I had lost my turn.

Once inside, I was offered a table shower with a 1 hour session, or $40 for a half. This was my first TS, so I've nothing to compare it to. Rachel gave the TS and was gentle about it, scrubbing my body and rubbing near Jr. She is short with a round face, and C+'s visible when she leaned forward. She didn't mind light OTC during the TS, but wasn't interested in playing. It seemed more like she was hosing me off for their benefit, and not so much for my enjoyment. Although I did enjoy it, because it was a new experience.

The back sitting/changing room was a dump and should have been cleaner, in my opinion. Some random imagery of this room: handbags on wall, jackets thrown over back of couch whose cushions are covered in a damp towel, a large head of cauliflower, exposed plumbing, washing machine, other people's clothes on floor.

I was then handed off to Tina, probably in her late 40's or early 50's, tall, thin, and assless. Despite this description, she was cute, polite, and not pushy. I prompted her with my usual subtlety, and had five short towel-less face-down minutes of tickling where it counts. I flipped myself over and enjoyed her good technique for the remaining 30 minutes. I talked and joked with her, and freed one of the A+'s to finish. She then brought the hot towel. Some UTC, and heavy OTC was allowed, and we discussed the possibility of more on next visit. I also liked that she didn't even look at the tip when I placed it on the table.

The CBJ/BBJ question is always met with fake surprise at first, and mention of "The Boss" second. On the third request, it is usually met with the universal gesture for, "How much you pay me?" but I didn't press the issue that far. I was just laying the groundwork. Though, when I return, I'd like to see my choices in the other, younger girls first.

I went there today at2pm. Rachelle said I would have to wait 10 minutes. I decided to do my shopping first and return. I went back at 3pm, walked in to see another monger sitting on the couch. I waited 2-3 minutes but she never appeared. I could hear her on the phone in a room. I left, and probably will not return. Bad traffic control and bad security.

This place is very convenient so I decided to try it again. I went this afternoon and was greeted by Terry. I sure she’s well past 40. I only had time for the half hour, but she did try to get me for an hour, “include table shower.” I said next time. She grabbed my tits, so I returned the favor. She took the 40 and went to the vault.
When she returned, I was on the edge of the table (a la Genius), pulled her to me and lifted her shirt and freed two A’s with small but responsive nips. After a few minutes I went to undo her pants. She gave a half hearted resistance then allowed them to fall. A little playing and insertion, she was very wet. I ask her to lie on the table, and she did. I did some daty and almost drowned. She was definitely into it. I stood and continued to play with the kitty. She stroked me ‘til I came on her stomach. I did a paper towel clean up for her!
Massage that followed was excellent. Used scented oil, but did a hot towel clean up.
Overall it was great. They use a timer, but you get every second of the time. The fact that they don’t change the laundry is creepy, but did not get any on the laundry, only her.
I tipped 40 and was she happy. A kiss and a hug, and, “ ask for me when you call”

Thanks James and backseat.
James, several yrs ago you thanked me for a place in Huntington that I told you about. It was a good place but short lived. Well, now I have to thank you. I went to this place on Tuesday and I enter the place. I know the name Terry from this thread so I walk in and 2 girls come up to me, and they looked at me funny so I just said, is Terry here. They said, yes, you get Terry. So, I go in the curtained room and undress. Terry walks in and I also pull a Genius. I pulled her towards me and grabbed her tits and she resisted a bit. I was like, oh no, maybe this will not be good. She asked me to lie down. Usually I am very slow going with these places as I go the a couple of times and get more and more each time as they get to know you. So, I ly down and I go on my back and say I do not have a lot of time. I gave 40 for 1/2 and they started the clock. She put 30 min on the dot. So, she start to rub me and I went right for her tits and in her shirt. They were like smaller than triple A's. So I asked her to lift he shirt and I sucked on them while I unbottoned her pants. She gave a half hearted resist. I took the pants down and inserted 1 than 2 fingers. She then almost got on top of me and stroked me and I thought she was going to bbbj because her face was right there and she rubbed her whole body on me and I did not have a lot of time so I popped. She was really into it. She got up and started rubbing me right away and asked if I could cum again? I said, maybe next time, but I have to go back to work. She was a really nice and friendly woman. Good place. Thanks James for starting this thread because I think this place is good. As I was leaving I saw another woman there and she looked cute. Younger and a little thicker with tatoo on ankle. I did not get her name but I would like to see her next.

I've been inactive for a while due to financial issues but this place is close bye and seemed to good not to give it a try. I showed up around 6:15 and an older woman greeted me. I asked for Terry and she called back to ask how long. Terry peeks her head out and I was told 20 minutes. I said I would come back. 20 minutes later as I was pulling in the monger who Terry had been taking care of pulled out of the parking lot. I went inside and Terry came running up to me and lead me to the room. I paid .4 for the half and undressed. I also pulled a "Genius" and Terry asked if I had been there b4 as I pulled her close. I said "You don't remember me?" she said she didn't and I told her she would the next time. I went right for the girls....smallest I've seen, felt since 7th grade. She started kissing my neck as I reached down and opened her jeans then slid them down. No reisistance as I rubbed her over her panties. She started moaning and get very wet so I slid in the digits. I got her to lie down on the table and almost did DATY but changed my mind after thinking about all the other guys who could have done that & more. She came at least two times then pulled my hand away and motioned for me to lie down. She got the oil and went to wrk while I fingered her some more. She leaned down and we did dfk until I once again thought about where her mouth could have been. I popped and she continued to stroke me and kiss me for a good two minutes more before the clean up. She then asked me to flip and proceed to give me a very nice massage. She was very bubbly and kept kissing and hugging me as I was getting dressed. I gave her .2 tip and she seemed happy. She told me she will never forget me and to come back soon for more fun. Onthe way out I also saw the younger, cuter girl sitting on the couch. She gave me a very big smile. Terry was talking to the other two as I was getting dressed and they all seemed very excited. As good as my session was with Terry I want to try the younger girl out the next time.

... James, several yrs ago you thanked me for a place in Huntington that I told you about. It was a good place but short lived. Well, now I have to thank you...
Way to go, LW! I wasn't going to return here after my mediocre session with Tina. But I'll give Terry a try after all the reviews here. That's what the board is all about, after all. I'm glad to have returned the favor.

I went there tonight, guys if u need to stop @ ATM do so before you come, because there was none within 1 mile radius, no gas stations or anything. I enter the parlor, 2 girls Anna & an a older lady, but 1 girl was servicing someone. So I fucked up, I asked for teresa, instead of terry, not sure where I got that from, but they did not know who I was talking about.

I get anna, she is a bit chunky (preggo fat & marks) with some big tits, opted for 30min for 40. I asked med/soft, she started massage, 2-3 min into massage she goes for the boys and gives them nice massage and teasing in the area for a good 8-10min, then the flip, I sit on table genius style start hugging her and go under the shirt, till I start to undo her bra, she backs down and tells me to lay down. We go back and forth with her asking for pre tip and I advise will give @ end, then she finally gives in and pulls up bra. she does not allow me to suck on her nipples, but she is sucking the hell out of mine and rubbing her body up against mine, felt good cause she had some big boobs, 10 min into this then I pop all over her shirt by her arm (i believed), but she is so into sucking on my nipple she didnt even know. Then I told her I popped and she got and wiped it with my penis, when she got up I noticed a lot of milk was all ooover her shirt and she didnt notice so I started busting out laughing, and she thought I was laughing because I was still enjoying my pop, but it was because she didnt even now she had milk all over her.......Lol. Then she went to get hot towel, came back and I was still laughing she noticed her stained shirt and showed me, I was like wow, I am sry and stopped laughing, so she still didnt even know i was lol due to her shirt..

BTW across the street where kids hanging out, looked like sk8er's, FD next door, I dont this place will be here too long....

Have'nt had the chance to venture to this place...Are the sheets still dirty........Did they even try to clean up a little bit?
If your id is the same as one of your email accts, i would change it. I know someone very well, as do a lot of people on LI, with that email address. I'm not trying to start anything, but this has me very curious if you are the guy i'm thinking of.

I had a gig date cancel on me, so i think i'm gonna definately try this place. I'm new to amps but have read alot from you guys. One thing i can't get straight is tipping. I saw one tipped 20 and one 40. Do you just play it by ear?

I had a gig date cancel on me, so i think i'm gonna definately try this place. I'm new to amps but have read alot from you guys. One thing i can't get straight is tipping. I saw one tipped 20 and one 40. Do you just play it by ear?
For HJ I usually just tip 20. I probably would have tipped Terry more the other night but 20 was all I had. FYI - Terry is not a looker. Probably a 5, but her great attitude and the way she gets into it makes up for it. She was really going crazy and enjoying it as much as I was. I also wear glasses when I go to these places, this way when I take them off it doesn't really matter what the face looks like.....I can't see it. LOL Enjoy for visit.

For HJ I usually just tip 20. I probably would have tipped Terry more the other night but 20 was all I had. FYI - Terry is not a looker. Probably a 5, but her great attitude and the way she gets into it makes up for it. She was really going crazy and enjoying it as much as I was. I also wear glasses when I go to these places, this way when I take them off it doesn't really matter what the face looks like.....I can't see it. LOL Enjoy for visit.
Thats scary. Asian?

Because it's so far from civilization, the FD might be their best customers. They can walk from the station to the front door without being seen by anyone.
Fifteen years ago the fire department would have been an AMP's best client. Departments were old boys' clubs. Today, there are many women "firepersons". I'm not sure if this Amp will be reported.