Queen Bee Dancing

billyS

Reign of Terror
New ad today in Newsday. 516-731-8080. Called and they said 305 Newbridge Road in Hicksville. South of Old Country Road. Not far from Classic (now defunct F/S AMP). Did a mapquest on it. Its by a used car place. She(Asian Voice) said to park in the back. If anyone gets there before me feel free to post. I'll try to get there this week.

finally found the place tonite after work..just north of hempstead turnpike, next to used car dealer (big yellow 106 sign) - enter thru the back - i entered thru the front and as the asian woman opened the door, 2 white women were there too.. it is a Nails and tanning place it seems..as other stuff was up front.. met in back by cute petite girl Sai, 22ish she said... very good hands and massage, back, then flipped and did my legs arms she asked "did i miss any part?" i just gently guided her hand over my %^$# and she continued to finish. didnt allow any major touching..just her butt and chest over her clothes and wouldnt take anything off.. notsure if it was herbeing shy, or what....
YMMV, but i would return to check out the scene 1 more time..

billyS

Reign of Terror
Rub and Tug from Jen.

Paid a visit there today at lunch time. It is just north of where Newbridge Road goes over the Wantagh State Parkway. The building is set back so be carefull. Went to the back (actually the side) door as instructed. Took 3 rings off the bell ( I was standing in the rain) before I was let in. Let in by a small plain looking girl. I asked to use the can and on my way over there I saw Jennifer peeking out of the "Employee's Only" room. Taller, darker and much more sultry than plain Jane I asked to switch and they said OK. Both were wearing tight black pants and red tee-shirts. Jen was very skinny but had what appeared to be a great chest. Nice black hair, cut so it was kinda falling in her face, big full lips, teeth were a little rotted looking but she mostly smiled with her mouth closed. Nice eyes. I grabbed playfully at her ass and she flinched. Gave a great, proffesional quality massage, then gave an equally great slow touch rub, complete with the accidentla touches, crack and scrotum tickling. Resisted all attempts at roaming. On turn over after she massaged my front she made me put her hand on my cock before she would finish me. No under the clothes touching. I found out why when I fondled her tit from outside of her shirt. It was all wonder bra. She finished me strong and had a real nice touch on my cock. She was very pleasant. So if you want a good rub and tug, very relaxing this is not a bad place. Reminds me of Kings Salon on Rt 112. They were also a nail salon in the front and required you to move there hand to the spot.

billyS

Reign of Terror
FBBBJTC

Went back to Queen Bee twice last week for rub and tug because it is close to where I work and on the second visist I got more than I barganed for. First time had a girl who was kinda cold. Young plain looking, spent alot of time massging my calves. Had to ask for slow touch, But she gave one of the best Handjobs ever. Everything was perfect, the oil she used, the grip, the pace. I had to look down to see if it wasn't her mouth or cunt. Explosive orgasm. Then on tuesday I got Helen. Thirty-ish Not bad looking. She asked if I was ther before I said twice. Good masage, not only ass crack touching but she was sticking her finger in. Thought for a moment I was going to get a prostate massage. On flip she massaged me from behind my head so I could play with her tits. I lifted her shirt and popped one out and sucked on it. Then the negotiation. I think we agreed to a russian finish for $40. When I motioned to her mouth initially she said no, I think. So she starts with her head between my legs, kissing my balls works her way up my chest kissing then back down. As her head passes my cock I see her going for the oil. I take my cock by the root and aim it in her mouth. She takes 3 hard sucks then back off. I aim it to heer mouth again, then thinking about the first time there when Jen made me put her hand on mmy cock, I gently pushed her head down on my cock. She suckedd away. So-so. too much teeth. As I was ready to cum she started to let up so kept her head there and cummed in her mouth. She took it all then cleaned out her mouth with a tissue and slapped my leg. so was that a forced BBBJTC?

Average

I went there about two weeks ago,saw an average looking woman in her mid 30"s,didn't get her name.Gave me a poor message,and kept saying no when I asked for FS.After asking 3 times she agreed to Russian,and began humping me with her small chest,(while keeping her shirt on !).Nothing worth going back for,I tipped her .4 and left dissapointed.
Does anyone remember the place on Rt 110 in Amityville with the blue awning,behind the strip of stores on the west side,north of
Southern State ?Anyone know where they went,always got good FS there !!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Farmingdale

It might actually be considered Farmingdale,not amityville.It was there at least a year and was on the side(north side) of a string
0f stores,in the middle of the block...

Queen Bee

Went there today , before i left i quickly read the reviews and had to the dentist first. When i got there Helen answered the door and brought me to a room. She wasn't bad, a liittle older but didnt look like hard mileage. From what i could remember she gave someone a bj (BillyS) so i figured i would be ok. Decent massage and she walked on my back.let me grab her ass but when i went for the crotch she backed up. When she flipped me over she asked if I wanted all of my body done. I told her mouth and she said "only hand massage here" i persisted a little and tried pulling her head toward me lightly but she backed up. She said "don't worry, you like it" i tried to keep her from putting the cream on it because then my oral chances were over. She faked left, went right and contaminated me with the cream. I sat up to and tried to play with her tits she was trying to block me by backing up a little. She didn't lie, she was good. It was like she had a vag in the middle of her palm. Anyway she kissed my balls after she busted out the hot towel. After i dressed I asked if i could use the bathroom and she asked for a tip before she told me where it was. I might have gotten annoyed but when i pulled out a twenty and gave it to her she smiled. Wasn't bad really.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hand Jobs

Swiggy, I don't know if they are teaching them something different here but the hand jobs are great. When the other one gave me one I had the same thought, that her hand felt like a cunt. Mabey its the cream.
With me, Helen she kissed my balls BEFORE the the cream came out. So as her mouth was passing my cock on the way back I took my cock and stuck it in her mouth. After she took about 3 up and downs with her mouth she stopped but her head was right there so I just pushed it down on her mouth. Held it there till I cummmed in her mouth. I guess she wasn't going to fall for that again.