Nehoma's hygiene and eating habits.... along with diet advice from Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
While, part of me has a feeling that you're not doing something right, none of us can be certain about your situation but you. Therefor, I'll just take your word. Perhaps it's one of those cases where there is no solution. With that said, I applaud you for your curtesy of other human beings to stop tricking/AMPs.

Anyway as @billyS said, from now on, let's not let this thread be derailed by the subject of one member's ass smelling.
I can appreciate that but can you imagine how self conscious I was when an amp provider would eat my ass?

Everyone's system handles food a little differently. I used to eat broccoli twice a week because "it's good for you". But it's also gassy AF. Now my body really can't even handle it so I don't eat it anymore.

Same with apples, plenty of fiber and they help you shit but I noticed they make me gassy.

You have to find a balance that's good for you.
It's good to get information from books and online but there really isn't any cookie cutter system that will work with everyone

I have these discussions about diet all the time with the people I workout and run with.

Everyone has there own ideas on how much meat you should and shouldn't eat, what time of day you should eat (fasting).

But in the end, see a doctor, get a full blood work up and discuss your bowel habits.

What's ever going on in your gut can probably be fixed with some diet changes.
Note that MD's get very little nutrition training in med school.
Although nutrition education varies by school, a 2021 survey of medical schools in the U.S. and U.K., published in the Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, found that most students receive an average of 11 hours of nutrition training throughout an entire medical program.

Yeah..no more whities and no more hookers.
I still have problems with my ass though. No matter how much I scrub and wash it still has smell and residue. I'm at a loss.
yeeesh i thought u were joking. Sorry brother, sounds like a really awful condition. Have you tried using a bidet at home, should have similar effect as wet wipes. Hope this gets treated!

Status
Not open for further replies.