Nehoma's hygiene and eating habits.... along with diet advice from Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember many years ago at the point, and I pulled down my tighty whities for a BJ, and there were all skid marks and Pee pee stains on them. My provider was disgusted, but she blew me anyway.

Yeah..no more whities and no more hookers.
I still have problems with my ass though. No matter how much I scrub and wash it still has smell and residue. I'm at a loss.
1. What Bricktop suggested
2. You might be scrubbing when it's time to shower but may not be wiping thoroughly enough when you take a shit. And yeah having a poor diet can make it more work to wipe thoroughly.
3. You might be finishing too early. Meaning your body may not have let out all of it's waste of during your time on the toilet, even if you think it did. Again poor diet can make it harder to avoid this.

I don't have the best diet, but I don't have your problem as I'm the type to spend extra time in the bathroom if I absolutely have to. A lot of people aren't as thorough as they think.

Yeah..no more whities and no more hookers.
I still have problems with my ass though. No matter how much I scrub and wash it still has smell and residue. I'm at a loss.
Most of your diet should be high in fiber.
This means lots of vegetables and fruit (the kind that you bite into and not the kind you drink), Stuff like beans, peas and lentils should be a good part of your diet and minimize the amount of animal products (meat, fish, dairy)

Not only will your ass not stink but you may lose some weight too w/o cutting back on the amount of food you eat. You might even live longer.

Important: if you do not have a high fiber diet now you must gradually increase the fiber content.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stuff like beans, peas and lentils should be a good part of your diet
Actually those three things, beans, peas and lentils are not that great for you as they are high calorie low nutrition food. Mostly just carbohydrates that either get turned into sugar or are undigested and expelled as gas.

Nutritionally rich vegetables beets, carrots, sweet potatoes or any other 'root' vegetable should be making up the bulk of your plate.

1. What Bricktop suggested
2. You might be scrubbing when it's time to shower but may not be wiping thoroughly enough when you take a shit. And yeah having a poor diet can make it more work to wipe thoroughly.
3. You might be finishing too early. Meaning your body may not have let out all of it's waste of during your time on the toilet, even if you think it did. Again poor diet can make it harder to avoid this.

I don't have the best diet, but I don't have your problem as I'm the type to spend extra time in the bathroom if I absolutely have to. A lot of people aren't as thorough as they think.
I do wipe thoroughly. I use baby wipes as well.

Actually those three things, beans, peas and lentils are not that great for you as they are high calorie low nutrition food. Mostly just carbohydrates that either get turned into sugar or are undigested and expelled as gas.

Nutritionally rich vegetables beets, carrots, sweet potatoes or any other 'root' vegetable should be making up the bulk of your plate.
WADR, Legumes are typically low in fat and high in fiber, folate, potassium, iron and magnesium. Beans and other legumes can be a healthy substitute for meat, which has more fat and cholesterol.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/beans-101 (Beans 101: Cheap, Nutritious, and Super Healthy)

Don't be an idiot about it but substituting beans and other legumes for meat (it's not all or nothing) is a healthy way to eat and the fiber feeds you microbiome in you colon.

Get a copy of How Not To Die by Michael Greger MD from your library. Almost everything is backed up controlled studies (usually double blind). He also has a podcast.

billyS

Reign of Terror
WADR, Legumes are typically low in fat and high in fiber, folate, potassium, iron and magnesium. Beans and other legumes can be a healthy substitute for meat, which has more fat and cholesterol.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/beans-101 (Beans 101: Cheap, Nutritious, and Super Healthy)

Don't be an idiot about it but substituting beans and other legumes for meat (it's not all or nothing) is a healthy way to eat and the fiber feeds you microbiome in you colon.
Legumes contain "anti-nutrients" like phytates, which are compounds found in plants that can potentially block the body's absorption of important minerals like magnesium, iron, and calcium.

Legumes contain "anti-nutrients" like phytates, which are compounds found in plants that can potentially block the body's absorption of important minerals like magnesium, iron, and calcium.
This will occur only when phytic acid (phytates) is eaten with foods containing these minerals at the same meal.

Phytic acid can have health benefits due to its antioxidant properties. Laboratory and animal studies show that it can protect against DNA damage and cancer cell growth. Phytic acid can also prevent kidney stones from forming by inhibiting the buildup of calcium crystals, a component of kidney stones.

if your diet contains a variety of plant-based and lean animal foods, you don’t have to worry about how much you are eating. Only those who eat only plant foods such as vegans may need to consider reducing phytic acid in the diet.

Do a quick read at Greger's book.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do a quick read at Greger's book.
I'm happy with my diet. Just had my annual checkup with a full panel blood work and all my numbers are 'great' (doctors word). Everything well within normal ranges and I have the kidney function of a 30 year old.

I'll continue to pass on legumes.

But you do what works for you.

I eat a tremendous amount of fruits and vegetables but then I get bloated.

While, part of me has a feeling that you're not doing something right, none of us can be certain about your situation but you. Therefor, I'll just take your word. Perhaps it's one of those cases where there is no solution. With that said, I applaud you for your curtesy of other human beings to stop tricking/AMPs.

Anyway as @billyS said, from now on, let's not let this thread be derailed by the subject of one member's ass smelling.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Everyone's system handles food a little differently. I used to eat broccoli twice a week because "it's good for you". But it's also gassy AF. Now my body really can't even handle it so I don't eat it anymore.

Same with apples, plenty of fiber and they help you shit but I noticed they make me gassy.

You have to find a balance that's good for you.
It's good to get information from books and online but there really isn't any cookie cutter system that will work with everyone

I have these discussions about diet all the time with the people I workout and run with.

Everyone has there own ideas on how much meat you should and shouldn't eat, what time of day you should eat (fasting).

But in the end, see a doctor, get a full blood work up and discuss your bowel habits.

What's ever going on in your gut can probably be fixed with some diet changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.