Need a recommendation for a strong AMP massage on Long Island

with a standard HJ HE. I actually need a strong back massage, but still want an ending.

I remember an AMP in an office building in Westbury, but don't know how to check to see if they're still there.

Thanks,

BnF … body and foot on Smithtown Blvd is a great option. $68 for 90 minutes. All the woman there give a great massage. Lisa is the owner and gets pulled away because it’s a busy shop.
You will be very pleased by the other girls that work there. You might find what you’re looking for but don’t press it. If they like you a happy ending is possible for an extra 40. Not with Lisa but her massage is sensual. Enjoy !

Both options are stictly massage only but good hard massage.

* Sweet Spa in St James, Jennifer is awesome. One of the best legit massages I've gotten.
* Lilly Spa in Holbrook, there are usually three women working, all three give the same massage everytime. Lisa is great. If you ask for hard, be ready.
Both places charge 25, 50, 75.

Ask for Cindy at the AMP at 2331 Rte 112, Medford. Young, cute Asian. Excellent massage. Clearly professionally trained. 40hh/60hr for the house. Will do bbbj and hj he for $100. I don't know what a hj he only would cost but I assume less. Good luck.

with a standard HJ HE. I actually need a strong back massage, but still want an ending.

I remember an AMP in an office building in Westbury, but don't know how to check to see if they're still there.

Thanks,
Place on post Ave near a bar. Very discreet. There is a post on here about it.
Most of the girls give good massage and HE but use lots of oil when playing with your backside. Think it is 60 for the hour and 40-60 for tip.
Number 516-808-5256

BnF … body and foot on Smithtown Blvd is a great option. $68 for 90 minutes. All the woman there give a great massage. Lisa is the owner and gets pulled away because it’s a busy shop.
You will be very pleased by the other girls that work there. You might find what you’re looking for but don’t press it. If they like you a happy ending is possible for an extra 40. Not with Lisa but her massage is sensual. Enjoy !
FYI-been there a few time-got nothing but a decent massage from different girls

I used to go to Rae in Luxury Spa in Great Neck, L.I. for great massage and HJ only. but she moved and I cannot find where. She left the old business phone with the new girls who give good massage for 60 hr 40 Hhr and HJ for 60.

Rae used to be so busy that she made appointments, she had days where she couldnt even take me at 1:00 in the afternoon.

Unfortunately I haven't seen her in about a year now. She's about 40 but looks 30 Korean/Japanese mix and has a big back tattoo which peaks out if she's wearing a crop top or tank and stretch pants and if youre nice shell show you the rest of her back.

Rae was truly a great provider and Im searching for her in East Meadow and surrounding area bcuz i heard her say something once or twice about that town. If anyone can find her and send the link or her new # and it turns out to be her, then I would gladly buy your next R&T (send you 100) via cash app.

I used to go to Rae in Luxury Spa in Great Neck, L.I. for great massage and HJ only. but she moved and I cannot find where. She left the old business phone with the new girls who give good massage for 60 hr 40 Hhr and HJ for 60.......
Something to think about — if you are happy with your services and want to continue seeing her in the future write "If you go to new place text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX" on a little piece of paper and give it to her.
XXX-XXX-XXXX is your burner # of course.

I used to go to Rae in Luxury Spa in Great Neck, L.I. for great massage and HJ only. but she moved and I cannot find where. She left the old business phone with the new girls who give good massage for 60 hr 40 Hhr and HJ for 60.

Rae used to be so busy that she made appointments, she had days where she couldnt even take me at 1:00 in the afternoon.

Unfortunately I haven't seen her in about a year now. She's about 40 but looks 30 Korean/Japanese mix and has a big back tattoo which peaks out if she's wearing a crop top or tank and stretch pants and if youre nice shell show you the rest of her back.

Rae was truly a great provider and Im searching for her in East Meadow and surrounding area bcuz i heard her say something once or twice about that town. If anyone can find her and send the link or her new # and it turns out to be her, then I would gladly buy your next R&T (send you 100) via cash app.
Ditto

billyS

Reign of Terror
Something to think about — if you are happy with your services and want to continue seeing her in the future write "If you go to new place text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX" on a little piece of paper and give it to her.
XXX-XXX-XXXX is your burner # of course.
I've had two woman ask me for my phone and then put their number in. The first time she told me to call her privately for 'more service ', this one worked at the legit place I go to for foot massages and the other one was at an AMP in Queens, she told me she moves around and that I was a gentleman and would like to see me again.