AMP - Westbury - 229A Post Ave 516-808-5256

Last minute todAY I decided to get a massage .Garden City area.I searched on BP using westbury in search bar and came up with this place.The ad title says "amazing strong hands relaxation-25 (her ticks westbury area ) .I called someone picked right up .I asked for address which turned out v to be a Mineola location that I had been to a year ago? Not sure if I reviewed it back then ,probably not. So I arrive at address which has,at least one other business on first floor.It's a corner location on street meter parking that is checked regularly.Top of stairs standard bell didn't wait long mama's on let me in and nice younger amp worker took me to room.Yuki is her amp name and spoke somewhat decent english.60 house fee and she returned on mamasons request to make sure I had been there before.that out of the way I got comfortable.

Asked for medium and got pretty decent massage .back walking included.Full door on rooms walls all the way up in a unique configuration.comfortable,clean air CONDITIONED..Yuki asked a lot of questions,about employment etc.trying to make sure I wasn't LE.At one point I let the back of my hand rest against her kitty while she was leaning over me,she stopped asking after that.

ST was great with powder after hot towel clean up from oil which was sparingly used. I was in a trance like state when she said "you no gonna turn over" I flipped and got a nice HE while she held the boys in one hand.Hot towel clean up ,water ,some conversation and I was done.She's there sat-tuesday.

I get the impression there are not many extras to be had although I didn't push it.she did comment that I was very laid back and that some customers are very pushy which I interpreted as " not a lot of extras".also u asked her if it was ok to put my hands on her and she said yes during HJ I had my hand all over her spinner ass and between from behind not aggressively .She has a nice spinner body and says she's 31 .I guessed 28 and she liked that.

All in all a very pleasant experience. I GENERALLY GO TO AN AMP FOR MASSAGE AND HE ONLY .

It sounds like the place I visited off of Jericho above a law office. Took the half for 40, got a very good massage by Angela, but definitely no extras but will leave happy. Roaming OTC was allowed but that was it. Tip was $40

Was looking for some quick action and called the Number.

This place has moved

It is now in Westbury - 229A Post Ave

Called and told them I would be there around 2:00 pm .

I walk in and there is a second door with Normal Door Bell.
I ring the bell and am buzzed in.

Once upstairs, tiny Asian in her 30's 5'3, 100 lbs - tells me to wash hands in the bathroom then leads me to room.

I go in for half-hour. 40/60

I get naked and lay on the table she comes back and asks me if I want soft/medium/hard... I say soft of course.

She starts by standing by my head and does some light touch on my back, then leans forward, and her chest is on my back and her hands are on my ass cheeks. Of course, I go for OTC touches.

She moves to the side and goes right to thighs, legs, taint, and starts working magic.

Then she goes right to my asshole and starts to play, I lift up for her and let her go to town.
she is playing with my ass, reaching under, playing with my cock then she lays on my back almost like a body slide but she is wearing clothes.

I turn over and she death grips my cock and is moaning as I am rubbing her pussy OTC. she allows me some breast but not much else.

I motion for a BJ but she says sorry and finishes me off with HJ.

she cleans me up, brings me a bottle of water and I tip $40 as I walk out the door.

not the greatest, but for a quick release it was worth it to me.

Only Negative, I think she spit or put some type of lotion on my asshole as it was moist after I left and I did not enjoy the feeling of that... felt like I needed to wipe so bad.

I have been going to this place for about six months. Place is good for a quick release. There massage skills are very good. Along with a good ST. I would definitely suggest if you are in the area. They also do body grooming if that’s your thing.

Was looking for some quick action and called the Number.

This place has moved

It is now in Westbury - 229A Post Ave

Called and told them I would be there around 2:00 pm .

I walk in and there is a second door with Normal Door Bell.
I ring the bell and am buzzed in.

Once upstairs, tiny Asian in her 30's 5'3, 100 lbs - tells me to wash hands in the bathroom then leads me to room.

I go in for half-hour. 40/60

I get naked and lay on the table she comes back and asks me if I want soft/medium/hard... I say soft of course.

She starts by standing by my head and does some light touch on my back, then leans forward, and her chest is on my back and her hands are on my ass cheeks. Of course, I go for OTC touches.

She moves to the side and goes right to thighs, legs, taint, and starts working magic.

Then she goes right to my asshole and starts to play, I lift up for her and let her go to town.
she is playing with my ass, reaching under, playing with my cock then she lays on my back almost like a body slide but she is wearing clothes.

I turn over and she death grips my cock and is moaning as I am rubbing her pussy OTC. she allows me some breast but not much else.

I motion for a BJ but she says sorry and finishes me off with HJ.

she cleans me up, brings me a bottle of water and I tip $40 as I walk out the door.

not the greatest, but for a quick release it was worth it to me.

Only Negative, I think she spit or put some type of lotion on my asshole as it was moist after I left and I did not enjoy the feeling of that... felt like I needed to wipe so bad.
Your first asshole orgasm

If she had long hair, then yes, she used lotion on your asshole -on the clean up she really doesn't clean that area well-you ahve to do it when you get home-and yes-nothing but a hand job at that place with all the girls there..

If she had long hair, then yes, she used lotion on your asshole -on the clean up she really doesn't clean that area well-you ahve to do it when you get home-and yes-nothing but a hand job at that place with all the girls there..
Swamp ass the whole day...if you can't make it home

This is my first review so I'm sorry if its not exactly formatted the right way. I stopped by here for a quick one while in the area for work. 40 to the house for HH which is the standard. The massage was decent id give it a 5.5/10 The woman whos name is Annie seemed to be bubbly and nice which was fine we joked a little. When it came time for the big finish there was virtually no ST she said flip so I did and she continued to rub my chest and tease as normal but wouldn't touch junior and the boys. She became super nervous and started to fake cry and claim that she is a single mother and she is nervous and she cant do it. She rushed and poured oil on my own hands and wanted me to take care of myself while OTC touching her ass? I was so confused. She just continued on about her son in day care and how she is a single mother just trying to get by while expecting me to touch her ass and take care of myself???? The oddest most confusing encounter I've ever had. I decided the just get dressed and leave. I gave her a 20 out of sheer sympathy. Will not return or repeat.

This is my first review so I'm sorry if its not exactly formatted the right way. I stopped by here for a quick one while in the area for work. 40 to the house for HH which is the standard. The massage was decent id give it a 5.5/10 The woman whos name is Annie seemed to be bubbly and nice which was fine we joked a little. When it came time for the big finish there was virtually no ST she said flip so I did and she continued to rub my chest and tease as normal but wouldn't touch junior and the boys. She became super nervous and started to fake cry and claim that she is a single mother and she is nervous and she cant do it. She rushed and poured oil on my own hands and wanted me to take care of myself while OTC touching her ass? I was so confused. She just continued on about her son in day care and how she is a single mother just trying to get by while expecting me to touch her ass and take care of myself???? The oddest most confusing encounter I've ever had. I decided the just get dressed and leave. I gave her a 20 out of sheer sympathy. Will not return or repeat.
This is one for the AMP memoirs