My - review

hochtenor said:
Amy, Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. Your company was exactly what I needed. I forgot what it was like to get so much attention. Hope to see you again sometime.

Gents, Amy is exactly as advertised and being that that is exactly what I wanted, it was a very relaxing afternoon with a lovely woman. I, for one, am glad she is safe.
thanks so much for the nice review...i appreciate it......hopefully you were nice and relaxed for your class afterwards!!! ;) call me anytime!

hochtenor said:
Amy, Thanks for a wonderful afternoon. Your company was exactly what I needed. I forgot what it was like to get so much attention. Hope to see you again sometime.

Gents, Amy is exactly as advertised and being that that is exactly what I wanted, it was a very relaxing afternoon with a lovely woman. I, for one, am glad she is safe.
4 years of lurking and you popped your UG cherry with Amy. Not surprised to hear good stuff about her. Amy has too much at stake here NOT to be a fine provider, Imagine what would happen if she dissappointed...these guys would be all over her like white on rice....like they're not already.

RuffToy said:
4 years of lurking and you popped your UG cherry with Amy. Not surprised to hear good stuff about her. Amy has too much at stake here NOT to be a fine provider, Imagine what would happen if she dissappointed...these guys would be all over her like white on rice....like they're not already.
believe me...IM UP FOR A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!! i LOVE me some DRAMA!!!!....these days..if you DON'T get what you want from me....YOU haven't done YOUR research! thanks for the compliments....REALLY!

i have a guy that was here the other day...he left his rolex behind...he called and asked if i saw it in the dressing area..i said NO...a few hours later..i found it between my wall and my bed...so..he's probably thinking its REALLY lost....i have his cell number...should i have a male call him and let him know or just wait and hope he reads this?

amy1971 said:
i have a guy that was here the other day...he left his rolex behind...he called and asked if i saw it in the dressing area..i said NO...a few hours later..i found it between my wall and my bed...so..he's probably thinking its REALLY lost....i have his cell number...should i have a male call him and let him know or just wait and hope he reads this?

Contact him, either yourself or have a male call

i just wanted a mans opinion...i don't normally call my clients..OR keep their numbers...i just scrolled through my phone and kept THIS ONE because of the watch issue...k..i'm going to get one of my male friends to call him asap...thanks.

Amy << Real simple. Call the guy from a different # so possible wifey or SO can't return to yours. If a woman answers, sound professional(just not at your actual profession) & ask for him as if you want to sell him something(besides what you normally sell). Then leave a message to call back A-1 Advertising regarding a free watch promotion, at some BS 1800 #. It might freak him a bit when he gets the message, but if he puts 2+2 together he'll know it's you & be happy to have found his watch. I get solicitation calls al the F%$ing time on my cell lately.

Also reminds me of when my Business Amex card fell out an Amp a while backon a Friday. I called back 1/2 hour later & ask for them to look. Tell me it's not there. So I go and cancel it. Only to have the dumb broad call me Monday and say they found it. OOPs too late. Had to shell out cash all weekend. Soo Annoying! Reall aggravated me because it was exactly where I told her to look in the first place but she obviously just didn't.

amy1971 said:
Send him a text from a non traceable phone or someone elses. Suggest it reads something like "Watch promo for info contact A-Advertising"

I'm sure the guy really wants to get his watch back ASAP.