My - review

As I had posted here last week I had a meager amount of cash set aside for a little fun towards the end of last week and I decided to give Amy a call.

Yes, that Amy, you know the Amy that TYPES IN CAPS, insists on everything covered and, supposedly, is not GFE.

Why? Well her .5 hour special was hard to beat, I liked the pix on her site and, to be honest, I was working less than 3 blocks from her location. Also I have to admit, her fiesty attitude in her posts was a turn on

Called, she picked up and was very nice on the phone. Arranged to meet, typical 2 call. When I got to her location, a nice apartment building in the mid West 40's, she buzzed me in and I started up the stairs. As I approached her apt she opened the door and greeted me. Honestly I was shocked. Amy is way, WAY...WAY hotter in person than the pix on her site indicate. Seriously, either Amy really is the least photogenic woman on the planet (no offence) or her photographer sucks. I was very pleasently suprised. She let me in to her typical NYC studio apartment. She was a sweetheart, showed me around, offered me a drink and within 30seconds was tossing her clothes on the floor - my kinda chick! This girl is very sexy. Very cute, girl next door looks, small - like 5' 3" maybe, and a banging body. Nice ass and great real tits. She excused herself and I got comfortable. SHe came back and I decided to let her run the session - something I like doing whenever I see a new girl. She offered me what she described as a "really lame massage" which actually was better than some massages I've gotten at MPs, then asked me to flip. A little sexy talk, a little playing with Gern Jr.- I was more than ready. She slipped on a cover and went for the CBJ. I know, some of you wince at the thought of a CBJ. But it was great, nice hand/mouth technique. I was really pent up so I asked her to jump on and take a ride. She started in Rev CG - a great opportunity to get a view of that hot little ass of hers. We switched to CG, then to a few variations of mish. When I felt myself getting to the point of no return I flipped her over and went at her doggie. Again -amazing view. She really has a great body and a few, small tats on her ass which I find sexy. I finished staring at that ass. She cleaned me up and again offered me a drink, which I accepted. We had a nice conversation about this and that. She did not rush me, she never mentioned business. Nothing but nice and sweet for the whole time I was there. I actually rushed myself out - I was trying to beat Friday traffic out of NYC. I finished my drink, and she gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye.

I understand that everyone is looking for something different in a provider. For me, Amy is awesome! Very cute, great body, very into it and her size allows you to toss her into different positions like a rag doll - very hot. And she loves - even encourages it!!!

Personally 90% of the time that's all I want in a provider

Amy, I will be back! The next time I find myself your way expect to hear from me. Only next time I'll take an hour and maybe make you work a little bit more :) !

BTW - great business cards - a very nice touch

gern

What's her .5 hour special?

Her hourly (for this month at least) special was $200 for UG members.

Great review and personally I don't mind CBJ given the times we live in and the diseases going around it puts me at ease.

ecpaul said:

Great review and personally I don't mind CBJ given the times we live in and the diseases going around it puts me at ease.

It's $120 and why don't you "shit or get off the pot"? How long have you been talking about seeing her?

gern777 said:
As I had posted here last week I had a meager amount of cash set aside for a little fun towards the end of last week and I decided to give Amy a call.

Yes, that Amy, you know the Amy that TYPES IN CAPS, insists on everything covered and, supposedly, is not GFE.

Why? Well her .5 hour special was hard to beat, I liked the pix on her site and, to be honest, I was working less than 3 blocks from her location. Also I have to admit, her fiesty attitude in her posts was a turn on

Called, she picked up and was very nice on the phone. Arranged to meet, typical 2 call. When I got to her location, a nice apartment building in the mid West 40's, she buzzed me in and I started up the stairs. As I approached her apt she opened the door and greeted me. Honestly I was shocked. Amy is way, WAY...WAY hotter in person than the pix on her site indicate. Seriously, either Amy really is the least photogenic woman on the planet (no offence) or her photographer sucks. I was very pleasently suprised. She let me in to her typical NYC studio apartment. She was a sweetheart, showed me around, offered me a drink and within 30seconds was tossing her clothes on the floor - my kinda chick! This girl is very sexy. Very cute, girl next door looks, small - like 5' 3" maybe, and a banging body. Nice ass and great real tits. She excused herself and I got comfortable. SHe came back and I decided to let her run the session - something I like doing whenever I see a new girl. She offered me what she described as a "really lame massage" which actually was better than some massages I've gotten at MPs, then asked me to flip. A little sexy talk, a little playing with Gern Jr.- I was more than ready. She slipped on a cover and went for the CBJ. I know, some of you wince at the thought of a CBJ. But it was great, nice hand/mouth technique. I was really pent up so I asked her to jump on and take a ride. She started in Rev CG - a great opportunity to get a view of that hot little ass of hers. We switched to CG, then to a few variations of mish. When I felt myself getting to the point of no return I flipped her over and went at her doggie. Again -amazing view. She really has a great body and a few, small tats on her ass which I find sexy. I finished staring at that ass. She cleaned me up and again offered me a drink, which I accepted. We had a nice conversation about this and that. She did not rush me, she never mentioned business. Nothing but nice and sweet for the whole time I was there. I actually rushed myself out - I was trying to beat Friday traffic out of NYC. I finished my drink, and she gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye.

I understand that everyone is looking for something different in a provider. For me, Amy is awesome! Very cute, great body, very into it and her size allows you to toss her into different positions like a rag doll - very hot. And she loves - even encourages it!!!

Personally 90% of the time that's all I want in a provider

Amy, I will be back! The next time I find myself your way expect to hear from me. Only next time I'll take an hour and maybe make you work a little bit more :) !

BTW - great business cards - a very nice touch

gern

Great review. I've seen her twice and have to agree. Of course some guys on this board think GFE is fake moaning during DATY. Well let them live in their fantasyland.

"Seriously, either Amy really is the least photogenic woman on the planet (no offence) or her photographer sucks."

I can hook Amy up...if she wants I can send her some samples. I've done my share of glamour/nude photography and I think we can work a deal out. Those pictures are "nice" but could be better.

ecpaul said:
"Seriously, either Amy really is the least photogenic woman on the planet (no offence) or her photographer sucks."

I can hook Amy up...if she wants I can send her some samples. I've done my share of glamour/nude photography and I think we can work a deal out. Those pictures are "nice" but could be better.
Hey EC, "bite the bullet" "shit or get off the pot".....Geez how long have you been talking about see Amy? Now you want to barter? At $120 for the half, this a great deal.

ecpaul said:

I'm not sure if she's still running the special, I think it may have been for the month of Sept. But it was $120 per .5 hour

Saw Amy today . . .

Saw Amy today after reading Gern's review, and was extremely pleased. She has a great touch, encouraged more FS positions than I usually ask for, and even . . . get this . . . would STOP when I got close, to tease and prolong! (On the other hand, I recently saw Sabrina of the 646 area code, who kept yelling for me to "hurry up already!") Amy has great muscle control, and fantastic motion . . . she doesn't just pump away, but WORKS everything, varying speed, angle, etc. I think she has the best FS technique I've encountered short of Ana Lovelis.

Amy's not my favorite overall body type (slim, small-breasted, athletic), but from the waist down, she's pretty awesome. At the UG discount, she's a bargain.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
hey guys...i will be leaving my ug rates as is...ive met alot of nice decent guys and would like to meet many more...so they will remain the same.....
i told you all i wasnt photogenic...i HATE having my pictures taken...i dont want to take some fake ass fancy shmancy photos...and have people disappointed when they get here...im a gap girl...jeans flip flops chapstick and im good to go...i dont wear makeup or frilly lacey shit...so...i figured i'd keep it real....if i look better in person...well thats great news for both of us!!!!
thanks for the nice review gern777 and u 2 jake...i had a blast with both of you!!!
my mom just called and said 'SHE' is cooking this weekend HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!(canadain thanksgiving ) so...i 'WONT' be going home...lol...i will be available for those who are interested...bye guys!!!!