My Contribute to Utopia Guide

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
<Lacy> said:
You know how much I love you big guy.

But I am not an advertiser here and I only posted to help out Slinky and UG.

I don't feel it appropriate to answer any questions regarding the girls as far as services schedules ect if it doesn't pertain to the 18,19,20.

Please understand :)

xoxo
Lacy
Not for long......... hehehehehehehehehe.......

slinkybender said:
Not for long..........
SB; I'm trying to participate in Lacey's Fund Drive. I can not send my donation to 'slinkybender@yahoo.com', PayPal responds with 'This recipient is currently unable to receive money.' I sent a screen shot of what I actually see to your staff, got the reply this morning...

Paypal currently unavailable.

It worked fine last week; could you look into it?

Lacy to the rescue. Quite nice to see someone of Lacy's Caliber returning to UG. Possibly it has become a more friendly provider place again. Again, please do not think this is meant to encourage UG John's from posting straight-forward and honest reviews. If something smells like a fish, and looks like a fish, then lets continue to call it a fish. However, lets not degrade ladies in reviews, if the information is not accurate. Unfortunately, from time to time, we have to make sure that reviews do not have an agenda behind them. There is so much of that crap going on in regards to Craigs that it makes me puke.

Slinky-It is good to see some of the high quality providers supporting you and the Board. You for one, certainly deserve it.

Last edited:

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Mr. User Name said:
It is not polite to gloat in public. (but is sure is fun)
Yes I agree it's not polite to gloat in public.

But if it makes the AMP happy I guess it's excusable ;)

xoxo
Lacy

<Lacy>

vorhaut said:
SB; I'm trying to participate in Lacey's Fund Drive. I can not send my donation to 'slinkybender@yahoo.com', PayPal responds with 'This recipient is currently unable to receive money.' I sent a screen shot of what I actually see to your staff, got the reply this morning...

Paypal currently unavailable.

It worked fine last week; could you look into it?
Paypal just SUCKS!

I would be interested in one of the queens appts. If there is one.... Can we get some others? Lacy should we contact you about setting this up off the board? IMHO Karen is very fine....

<Lacy>

quinine said:
I would be interested in one of the queens appts. If there is one.... Can we get some others? Lacy should we contact you about setting this up off the board? IMHO Karen is very fine....
I think Karen would go to queens. She is from NYCso she knows her way around.

If you would like to make an appointment just giveme a call or shoot me an *****.

xoxo
Lacey

<Lacy>

DaiDaiLun said:
Hey Lacy, Nice to see your banner here again :)
I am glad to see it back here too. I look foward to lots of fun, pissing matches,good reviews,horrible reviews, and C9's jokes. Oh wait I forgot he's not funny anymore. :)

xoxo
Lacy