My Contribute to Utopia Guide

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Well here I am guys. Im making money,good reputation, have good clients popularity.

But you know what? Three years ago when I first opened up shop I didn't have anything.

I was a tiny homstead website agency posting on craigslist. Dealing with bullshit didn't have a clue about advertising until one day after someone blasted one of my girls I got an ***** from Slinky.

He knew I was struggling trying to become a reputable agency and invited me to post on Utopia Guide free of charge and free of getting banned as a trial. I did this for a LONG time before I took out an ad here on Utopia Guide.

He didn't have to do that. He could have simply offered me to pay for an ad and if I said no never ***** me again.

I gained many good clients from here. This was my first board I advertised on and this is where I developed and gained my reputation I am so glad to have today.

I was banned but that didn't stop me from reading Utopia Guide.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this board was in jepordy(I still can't spell some things never change) of being shut down.

Yesterday I recieved an ***** from Slinky himself. Actually I can't even say himself because that is not what he is right now from what I read confirming that the board is indeed in jepordy of going down the drain.

So with that being said and since this is where I began I will be offering the following:

April 18th 19th and 20th I will be lowering all my girls rates for these three days only to 200/hr.

I will be waving my fee of 50 dollars and donating it to UG.

If you are interested please contact me with the date time and lady and I will set up an appt for you to see her.

You will only give my lady 150 dollars and send the remaining 50 dollars to Slinky.

Slinky must confirm though that you have sent in the 50 dollars before I will okay the appt.

Now for the I hate Slinky club who are probably reading this.

This is not Slinky trying to be nice to me because he is in trouble or because the board is in trouble.

This was my decision and I owe alot to what I have gained here.

Im not getting any free advertising on UG.Your not gonna see my banner here in 15 minutes because I really am doing this to help Slinky and UG in exchange for NOTHING and as some of you may know I am already an advertiser on another board.

I would however like to see UG change a little bit and not be so cruel but not be a fluff ball place either.

I missed UG and alot of the people here. Even Vermeer.........

Ozzy is right when he says Slinky should just start tossing the trouble makers because that is what shy's providers away from advertising and advertising is what brings in the money to keep the board alive.

Anyway

I hope this helps.

Thank You Slinky for everything and keeping the board for this long, even if I did piss you off occasionally. If I can help again please let me know.

And as for anyone who is apart of the I hate Lacy club here fuck you I don't wanna hear it.

Regards,

Lacy

I am away and will not return until May and can't partake in Lacy's offer but I am mailing a donation to the noble one. Question to Lacy, why can't you advertise in two places?

Ok, maybe a stupid question, and I know by searching I'll find your website, but : Lacey, never used your services before, perhaps would like to try with your offer, please post your website,although I will now look for it & probably find it,thanks!

<Lacy>

kunny said:
Lacy, great offer. I know I am going to help out the board. Will all the ladies be available those days?
I am going to gather as much of a full schedule as possible on those days.

xoxo
Lacy

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I bet if someone would do a 3 hour afternoon session at the Kew and handle the return trip to wherever, and BMM would do a 3 hour morning session there and handle the incomming trip from whereever, Lacy could find someone to accomodate that. Just a hunch. And boy would that be a bargain for everyone.

<Lacy>

slinkybender said:
I bet if someone would do a 3 hour afternoon session at the Kew and handle the return trip to wherever, and BMM would do a 3 hour morning session there and handle the incomming trip from whereever, Lacy could find someone to accomodate that. Just a hunch. And boy would that be a bargain for everyone.
Yup Slinky your right.

BMM,

I would consider sending my girls anywhere as long as I can get 5 confirmed appts for the first day.

Anyone of my girls would travel. Most of them are already visiting girls.

Are you talking about the dates for the fund drive or just in General? I was thinking of sending one of my girls for the day of the UG fund drive to NYC since that is the population here and it would be a good outcome.

xoxo
Lacy

Although I haven't mongered much lately, an unsafe mongering experience left me in a bit of a predicament with the SO, I plan on getting back on the mongering path soon and utilize this board as my primary resource, therefore I will be sending my own contribution to Slinky. To me its just to valuable of an asset to risk not contributing.

is it inappropiate to ask here, is Tyler,(I could be in love again if she looks like her pic), is she a true GFE, you know what I mean.

<Lacy>

BigMadM said:
is it inappropiate to ask here, is Tyler,(I could be in love again if she looks like her pic), is she a true GFE, you know what I mean.
You know how much I love you big guy.

But I am not an advertiser here and I only posted to help out Slinky and UG.

I don't feel it appropriate to answer any questions regarding the girls as far as services schedules ect if it doesn't pertain to the 18,19,20.

Please understand :)

xoxo
Lacy