*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how business could go disarray? They have good service. I would say comparable to the famous Jewel's. The girls are fairly nice. I haven't been mongering at this establishment due to lack of funds. Maybe it's the economy affecting them?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Nycjohn25,
so the place has great service and nice girls, yet all these guys all over the variuos sites are busy talking about all these other places with inferior service and girls. So why do you think taht is? I know what I think about the subject.

I was very happy to see Ivy twice now and can say that I had a great time (I repeated afterall). I must say that I wasn't very impressed with Heidi or Krissy, so thankfully I had some chemistry with Ivy. The main thing that I like is her sexy personality and that she makes it feel like she wants to have as good a time as I do. So what that meant is that I got to do everything I like: Daty, bbj, bbjcim, cfs (doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mission, etc etc). The first time I had a nice table shower and she slid her body around on mine, the second time I didn't want to waste time so I just showered quickly and we went straight to bbj/daty and on from there.... She is cute (girl next door, with pretty eyes, cute smile, spunky), approx 28 years old, the pictures are fairly accurate but she's skinnier (she has nice nipples, cute ass when in doggy). All in all, a great time was had and so I will repeat again when I have the funds.

As poker noted, they are changing phone girls like crazy: identified Yuri on 11/16, then Jenny on 11/22, and now Joy today (11/24) - more girls on the phone than working on any given day lately.

pokler

Power Bottom
As poker noted, they are changing phone girls like crazy: identified Yuri on 11/16, then Jenny on 11/22, and now Joy today (11/24) - more girls on the phone than working on any given day lately.
We just gotta get the phone girls to give blow jobs and we'll be all set.

I haven't yet spoken to any of the new phone girls (still kathy when I happened to call), but I echo the concern about the roster turnover recently. Agree with other commenters that Rose and Susan are the go-to girls from a service standpoint at the moment. I am a fan of both and choose them on days when the action is particularly important - basically they are into the job and fuck you back with enthusiasm. Other days I feel like a young hottie and if the service is less expert I can live with it. I don't really have a MAGFE option for days like that at the monent. April gone. Cindy at least on vaca or maybe gone. Some of the recent short-timers were hot - Vivian and Avril, for example - but they came and went quickly. The typical day recently seems to be one or at most two girls per location, and I wonder if that's all they need because business is down or are they having trouble hiring anda keeping the talent. Or some of both. Anyway, I'm concerned about how they are doing. I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE. IT'S THE BEST. Would hate to see it go away

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
One posibility: guys who cant keep their mouthes shut as usual are stupidly telling them how much less service they could get away with for the same money if they worked somewhere else and ruining their own (and everyone else's) good thing. But hey, they get to play big shots on the internet afterwards.

Last edited:
Interesting theory. I hope it isn't correct. There should be a special place in hell reserved for any guy who would ruin a great public service like MAGFE

Status
Not open for further replies.