*** My Asian GFE *** REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION 646-326-9512

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the most recent schedule post the latest hours for the girls in attendance were 11pm.

They used to answer phones later but they didn't necessarily have girls available at that time.
Ahh there is that.. I don't understand why that didn't register at the time, must've been thinking with the wrong head. Will have to keep that in mind next time, thanks happy

Just tried going up on the MyAsianGFE.net website and got an error message that "the web page was not available" - did they close down the location or is the website just screwed up? No mention of any problem on the "sister" website - Elegant Asians.

Apparently more than hosting problems. This is on their site- see below.
Really a shame- they invented a whole new business model in NYC- BBJCIM, 2 POPs, DATY, DFK and table shower, all at a very reasonable price.

Hi Everyone, sadly we have shut our doors in NYC. We may reopen a new location in NYC in the coming months.

The people taking over have nothing to do with us and it will be a typical AMP we believe, there doors will be open but oncce again have nothing to do with us.

We will still be in NJ should any of you make it over the bridge.

We thank you and hope to come back soon.

I concur, many fond memories. They were pioneers for raising the bar. The results are all the clones from their work, just in this forum, look at how many establishments calling themselves "gfe".
I look forward to your new "neon sign" for your grand opening.
I never had the chance to meet all the ladies, I regret never seeing "Ginger", although from the reviews, that might have been a good thing.

I got into the hobby just as My Asian Gfe started. They had an amazing stable- Bree, Ginger, Susan. Satisfaction guaranteed. I also had surreal experiences with Heidi. But truth behold, they were no longer the same. RIP.

I too thank them for all the memorable experiences with their amazing talents over the years. They'll be sorely missed in NYC. Fingers crossed they bring the business back to midtown.

Heidi? I have seen her last Winter! There are nothing special about her other than she is a certified Massage Therapist (She Claim). So far no response from GFE Gold regarding negative response!!! I believe Girls are not train properly by GFE Gold and I will pass. There are so many option in this City.......

I'm a bit late but want to add my comments to those made by woodguy and primus. MAGFE was amazing while it lasted, and as woodguy said it changed the Asian GFE business model in NYC, hopefully forever. It is true, though, that it wasn't nearly the same for the few months before the end. But what a great 2 1/2 year run up to that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.