MW4M...Another Strategy That Doesn't Work

I thought your past posts were kind of vague otheer than you saying how disappointed you had been.no specifics of whyYOU WERE DISAPPOINTED? bait & switch?, not as promised, watch only,no touch. We are trying to help you find what you seek and you are beings very vague in your responses.WHAT ROLE DO YOU WANT TO Achieve IN THIS SCENE? as the fact that this board is for sharing and exchanging information. I enjoy couples any where from straight to sub/female,cuck husband and Dom Husband, sub female). There is one couple that has been advertsising )(non-asian) Dom-top exteme play, including poppers, ski,gas masks,breath play and extreme prolonged captivity including cages,which imho is extremem no matter how skilled & CPR trained you are). MANY level of play tendto follow other Routes, including bondage, sensorydeprivation and sensory overload, depending onthe peron, the medical, emotional history and constant observation for any emotional or physcial changes. Not trying to high jack the thread but to explain how many different areas it can accomplish SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE AS i HAVE EXPORED MANY OF THESE AREAS FROM BOTH ENDS TO UNDERSTAND THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE COIN,andwhatthe submissive experiences, so I can bring more to the scene

Slinky and I have both asked you exactly the same question. WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? 3 people canmixit up a lot of differentway. IfI am reading your posting correctly(forgive me if I am not), you are not 100% hetero ( no judgments) in that you were calling T4M ads!. We're trying to help ,HELP US HELP YOU & save some other memebers from the bad experience you have gone through i/e Chistine the TS whhasbeen posting theexact same pic since she was advertsing in Screw in the 70'S, or the 460 pound couple from Astoria.

Last edited:
Hey, Im not advertising, im just saying I have this chick i bang (a provider) and we occaisionaly do couple shows for extra kicks. She is totally fun and does bbbj and cim etc. We dont do this more then a once a every couple of months so its really unrushed and fun. She is a hotty from down south.

Let me be clear

Hey, Im not advertising, im just saying I have this chick i bang (a provider) and we occaisionaly do couple shows for extra kicks. She is totally fun and does bbbj and cim etc. We dont do this more then a once a every couple of months so its really unrushed and fun. She is a hotty from down south.
Magic, thanks for your help, but what I am looking for is painfully clear. I am trying to find a couple, where the male is Asian and bi. The woman can be of any nationality whatsoever. the scene I am looking for is all three of us doing each other- not a vouyeur only thing. I've done whites, blacks, latinos/as etc.
That's all. Forget the scene- I can negotiate that when I meet 'em...the problem is meeting 'em.

On occasion this type of scene has been sought by people I know (not necssarily based on nationality, so I was asking for reviews good or bad on specific couples, since there seem t be a lot advertising and since this is a review board you would be being of service to others who mightbe seeking a mfm 3 some, especially one with participation.IMHO if it's just a voyeur scene, you could just as easily watch a DVD. Pervert where do you get your clients from? I used to partner with a female body worker doing 4 handed body work!

Just curious Pervert7, where were you finding your clients. Perhaps that information could be of some help to michel. Would still like to hearsome of your reviews michel and why they were disappoining to you? .Might save another monger some time and $$

Is it me or does the above seem a bit suspicious for a first post,especially since it seems to have a prominent header for signing up for an account, and since the poster didn't write a single thing about themself???

Bi asian guys are out there, but 99.9% of the time the woman won't be into it.

Edit: Maybe you'll have an easier time if you get a guy + a pro female?

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with this pair?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/737086100.html

They've been posting in CLES for a few months now, and just recently started offering to host at a location that is quite convenient for me. I'm trading ******s with them at the moment, and the communications are getting kind of frustrating (I keep saying I'm not available this week and they keep suggesting dates and times this week, like they're not even reading my messages), but the photos of the girl really are hot.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah...

Anyone have any experience with this pair?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/737086100.html

They've been posting in CLES for a few months now, and just recently started offering to host at a location that is quite convenient for me. I'm trading ******s with them at the moment, and the communications are getting kind of frustrating (I keep saying I'm not available this week and they keep suggesting dates and times this week, like they're not even reading my messages), but the photos of the girl really are hot.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Did 'em last year when she was pretending to be "amateur"... all in all expensive and boring. They guy is a bit too weird and she had a 'tude like she was doing favors. Not my cup o' tea.

Did 'em last year when she was pretending to be "amateur"... all in all expensive and boring. They guy is a bit too weird and she had a 'tude like she was doing favors. Not my cup o' tea.
Thanks. I uncovered some really weird shit when I googled their ****** addy, so between that and the communication problems I was thinking I should stay away. But she does have really great tits, so I might have given in to temptation without your feedback.

If at First You Don't Succeed...

Have now made the rounds of 5 Asian male providers in Queens (massage guys). In addition to some decent or semi-decent massages, have also racked up a couple of unexpected bjs. Athough an unexpected bj is always nice, I have planted the "if you can line up a girl, I will generously regularly patronize you" with each. Let's see who comes through. This strategy worked only once for me previously and that was a while back. But, as everything else ain't working, I have decided to persevere.
Request to my Chinese-reading brother perverts: do you see any ads whatsoever in WJ or other Chinese-language press for either massage by male or massage by couple? If so, contact numbers would be appreciated. The guys I have hit so far are all from CL or QT.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I don't know if this is a help at all, but there's been an ad on and of on Cl for a "Thai Massage" by a post-op transexual. Sometimes in Queens, sometimes in Manhattan, and the same phone number is used for a massage my a male. It might be a lead for you.