MW4M...Another Strategy That Doesn't Work

Tried a new tact in my relentless effort to find a MW provider couple that suits my
tastes....I *****ed every T4m and m4m asian on CL I could find to ask if they would
be willing to arrange a mw4m session for me in exchange for much generosity...
So far, about 10 responses- the m4m's respond that they are orthodox gay and
thus cannot help me; the t4m's response was 1 and it petered out into the
ethos...
If I could read/speak Chinese, I may attempt to mine the depths of the various
local newspapers in my search, but for now...CL approach is a bust.

Thanks...but....

Tried them all. No good. Tried under Casual Encounters, too. Equally horrible...
If I can't kick this jones...I'm going back to "H"

i browse the mw4m ads... maybe one day i'll find one that I want to reply too...
Have you been in touch with these people?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/660056908.html

Super HOT Asian Couple WANT TO let YOU Have A good Time - mw4m - 22 (NY All Areas)

I'm 22 years old Jap/Chi student 5'9 and 148 lbs,cut 7" smooth,good looking.She is 22 years old 5'5 108lbs Jap/HK,long straight hair with smooth body and hot face.Our Donation is 350hr and 90min session available.We service all over NY,NJ,CT areas.Outcalls and serious only.All sessions includes full,mutual everything.Contact us if you want to book an appointment.

Waiting to see...

Yeah, this is the first of its kind I have seen in erotic or casual. I contacted and
am waiting for response...based on previous other non-CL experiences...I am
going to guess 99% bullshit ad.

Will let ya know

QUOTE=pm0160;757183]i browse the mw4m ads... maybe one day i'll find one that I want to reply too...
Have you been in touch with these people?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/660056908.html

Super HOT Asian Couple WANT TO let YOU Have A good Time - mw4m - 22 (NY All Areas)

I'm 22 years old Jap/Chi student 5'9 and 148 lbs,cut 7" smooth,good looking.She is 22 years old 5'5 108lbs Jap/HK,long straight hair with smooth body and hot face.Our Donation is 350hr and 90min session available.We service all over NY,NJ,CT areas.Outcalls and serious only.All sessions includes full,mutual everything.Contact us if you want to book an appointment.[/QUOTE]

There is another in the Queens ERS section today with a white female and an Asian male

"Young, kinky couple for you to watch closely.."

check it out and let us know if they are just another faker...

Somebody's Having Fun..

There is another in the Queens ERS section today with a white female and an Asian male

"Young, kinky couple for you to watch closely.."

check it out and let us know if they are just another faker...
Yeah, this one asks for a pic- that ain't happening- sending a pic to an Erotic section
advertiser?

I've been checking CL for my particular desire and anything close for over a year
with nothing. Suddenly, after I post on UG, two such ads appear....seems like some
lurker is having fun with UG mongers, no?

Suddenly, after I post on UG, two such ads appear....seems like some
lurker is having fun with UG mongers, no?
I was thinking the same thing... too much a coincident. I've also noticed that mw4m ad's ask for your pic more than others... I could see that if they post in CAS but in ERS they shouldn't as for a pic

Case Closed

I was thinking the same thing... too much a coincident. I've also noticed that mw4m ad's ask for your pic more than others... I could see that if they post in CAS but in ERS they shouldn't as for a pic
See this on CL today?

RE: HOT ASIAN COUPLE - mw4m - 21 - (NY all areas) pic - m4w (nyc)
Reply to: pers-671524723@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-07, 12:10PM EDT
These people are the most unreliable i've ever seen. Left me hanging not once but 4 times. Shame on me after the 2nd I guess.
Nobody likes their time wasted.

Thanks, but...

There's a Long Island couple that advertises. I heard they are pretty accomodating. Have you tried them? He's not asian BTW http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/668347778.html
I have couples experiences with white, black, asian, indian and not elsewhere classifieds
and I am sticking with Asians...if such a thing exists...hey, readers of Chinese
newspapers, anything like a "massage by couple" being advertised?

I have couples experiences with white, black, asian, indian and not elsewhere classifieds
and I am sticking with Asians...if such a thing exists...hey, readers of Chinese
newspapers, anything like a "massage by couple" being advertised?
Several couples regularly post to cl, any experience / reviews of them?

mfm

Your reviews of the couples you have seen would be greatly appreciated. This has been of interest of me from time to time. following up with contact I found they had way too many limits, or were not as they presented themselves to be

CL is NG for me so far

The current crop of CL M4M couple advertisers are not my thing,
ethnically speaking.
The "luck" I have had in arranging m4m encounters in NY has been
through the NY magazine, village voice, east side spirit, queens
tribune, and a few UTR connections I made over the years.

Hey michel, I can do a mw4m .. I have a provider friend and she is really hot. We have done this before for extra cash. She is white and I am white. Let me know.

Reading Is Fundamental

michel are you looking for m4m or mw4m? It would be nice if you shared a review. that is what this board is about. Pervert7 are you an advertiser? Inquiring minds want to know!
MW4M w/ Asian.
Re: reviews- look at my past posts.
Re: Pervert7: 'w-h-i-t-e" would not be my "t-h-i-n-g".

i thought your past posts werekind of vague otheer than you saying how disappointed you had been.no specifics of why/) bait & switch?, not as promised, watch,no touch. We are trying to help you and we are beings very vague in your responses.WHAT ROLE DO YOU WANT TO ASSUME IN THIS SCENE? as the fact that this board is for sharing and exchanging information. I enjoy couplesanywhere from straightto sub/female,cuck husband and Dom Husband, sub female). There is one couple that has been advertsising )(non-asian) Dom-top exteme play, including poppers, ski,gas masks,breathplay and extreme prolonged captivity including cages). MUlevel of play tensto folowothertoutes, includingbondage, sensorydeprivation andsensory overload, depending onthe peron, themedical, emotional hisory and constant observation for any emotional or physcial changes. Not trying to high jack the thread but to explain how many different areas it can accomplish

Last edited: