Musings of Mugi - otherwise interesting novella's that are only vaguely connected to the thread where he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like hims, green lumber and blew chew are all selling a generic sindelfel.

If all else fails, follow @mugi advice and chew on dehydrated wookie penis. And chase that with a quality powdered lobster ovary. Works every time.
Not exactly, but I will give you a break, @TheRicker, my time in New York is near completion.

Enjoyed the fireside chats with the troops. See you all in the future.

Stay safe, be healthy; God Bless You All.

Very difficult question.

But, in a court of law, I could not be found guilty until I actually lay my hands on her delicious flesh with a sexual intent.

Ohhhhhhh that first grab of that first cheat, smothered with guilt, raging with emotion, the culmination of possibly years of endless fantasy, torture, and unfulfilled desire, all vindicated by finally sinking my teeth into that forbidden fruit.

But, outside the court of law, the cheating started years prior. Not exactly with the first thought of fornicating with your SO’s younger sister, older sister, her mother, her best friend, and eventually any female who is roadworthy.

For you cannot be responsible for random thoughts and desires that spring up from a bottomless pit. The actual responsibility for cheating kicks in when you grab one of those sexual thoughts which initially only exists in a seed form, full of potential, and start to fantasize, brood over, and feed it with your thoughts, emotions and desires. And, then interacting with your desires and fantasies, until it becomes a powerful whirlwind of raging desire bound for freedom of expression and adulterous activities.

Once you create that relationship with your sexual thinking process, and visit it often in thought, and make it your constant companion; since thought is father to the deed, it is only a matter of time before you bust out of your cocoon of faithfulness, and enter into the vast sea of sexual odyssey, and start to commingle with all manner of foreign flesh.

But, legally, once you squeeze the fruit, you then are officially labeled a cheater, and not in the thinking, planning and development phase.

You got that right, this screams of Little Richard who may be the original punk.
I’ll never forget the first time I got a glimpse of Little Richard, post early English Invasion.
(so, I was already exposed to the shock of rock & roll)

I was watching maybe the Ed Sullivan Show with my mother, father and siblings. I was like maybe 6 years old and he appeared on my RCA black & white TV set like he was blasted out of a cannon, “L-U-C-I-L-L-E!!!”

I became riveted and transfixed to his incredible energy.

I screamed out “Mommy, who is that?” My mother reared up in fear and anxiety that her little boy was attracted to that amazing freak of musical genius and she cried out “Turn away, don’t watch him,” and she changed the channel immediately. it was too late. I was hooked in.

My WW2 Marine father who barely escaped Japanese imprisonment and torture in the jungles of the Philippines, and a middle boxer, later told me, “Son, that was Little Richard. You should not like that kind of music.”

Status
Not open for further replies.