Mr. Olympia 2002

As some may know body building is my new and obsessed passion

RONNIE COLEMAN WON YET AGAIN.........JESUS HE LOOKED BLOATED AND OTHERS I FEEL GOT ROBBED...

i know a few of the ugers here work out and figured some would like to hear about this

leenda murray won ms olympia but she i believe is now retiring

there is the eastern competition in new york at the beacon theatre on nov 2nd...

and the arnold classic at the end of feburary in ohio

let me find the link and i will post..pics of the competitors will be up tommorow

http://www.flexonline.com/magazines/magViewer/FitnMagArt.asp?Catid=236&Objid={33E65529-1CD7-11D6-B8C7-0090277C0A31}&curpage=1&curCatID=447&SuperCID=447&CID=B&SubCID=A

after talking to my trainer i informed him that i will compete in 2 yrs in the masters overall (no i wont look like the heavyweight class with the vains) but to be down to 5 percent body fat..its a long rode but im up to the challange..

Last edited:
Originally posted by greekgirlinnj

RONNIE COLEMAN WON YET AGAIN.........JESUS HE LOOKED BLOATED AND OTHERS I FEEL GOT ROBBED...

i know a few of the ugers here work out and figured some would like to hear about this

there is the eastern competition in new york at the beacon theatre on nov 2nd...

let me find the link and i will post..pics of the competitors will be up tommorow

http://www.flexonline.com/magazines/magViewer/FitnMagArt.asp?Catid=236&Objid={33E65529-1CD7-11D6-B8C7-0090277C0A31}&curpage=1&curCatID=447&SuperCID=447&CID=B&SubCID=A

after talking to my trainer i informed him that i will compete in 2 yrs in the masters overall (no i wont look like the heavyweight class with the vains) but to be down to 5 percent body fat..its a long rode but im up to the challange..

Why dont you forget about eating solid foods. I hear that one can survive quite well on water and Gummi Bears.

I DRINK 5-7 35 OUNCE BOTTLES OF WATER A DAY AND GUMMIBEARS CONTAIN TO MUCH SUGAR..THANKS FOR THE TIP MR SINATRA

Jesus......... you know me. Mr. Helpful. Anything else I can do for ya?

You go girl. Follow your dreams!!