Montreal Recommendations

Headed to Montreal next week, not many updated threads on here. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations/suggestions
There are several AMPs in the tiny Chinatown area there: 1 is legit, 1 is HJ ( and another FS. All gave good massage.
There is another 2 blocks away (I think I found that 1 online.)
The other ones I just went in an just asked outright what I was looking for.

Prices are in similar in # to Flushing but in Canadian $'s so considerably less.

TD bank that I have here will enable your debit card to allow Canadian w/d when you are there. Very handy as you just hit the ATM as needed and before you leave just deposit the unused. No conversion fees.

There are several AMPs in the tiny Chinatown area there: 1 is legit, 1 is HJ ( and another FS. All gave good massage.
There is another 2 blocks away (I think I found that 1 online.)
The other ones I just went in an just asked outright what I was looking for.

Prices are in similar in # to Flushing but in Canadian $'s so considerably less.

TD bank that I have here will enable your debit card to allow Canadian w/d when you are there. Very handy as you just hit the ATM as needed and before you leave just deposit the unused. No conversion fees.
Appreciate the tip going to have to open a account at TD so I don’t have to worry about the fees

Headed to Montreal next week, not many updated threads on here. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations/suggestions
I am going to montreal myself during labor day weekend. I would suggest making appointments since labor day weekend will be crowded with tourist. From past experience, major US holidays, tourist fills up all the spots.

During memorial day weekend this year, nuru massage was crowded and most of guys were from NYS/NYC.