MLB Hot Stove 2022-2023 discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
If Judge leaves it's because he never wanted to be here in the first place.

He'll be another Robinson Cano, he'll have a few more All-star years then the Giants will be looking to dump his salary.

If he signs a nine year deal with them he will last five, maybe six years with them. Also they will never be able to build a winner around him.,

If he wanted to stay he will. Alot if these guys want to play near their hometown and for the team they grew up rooting for. As an Islanders fan same thing happened with John Tavares . Isles offered more $$ and he said all the right things,but ended up signing with Toronto. Where he was from and rooted for as a kid. When decision time was made he tweeted a pic of him when he was a kid in Toronto pj's so I knew he was gone.

If he wanted to stay he will. Alot if these guys want to play near their hometown and for the team they grew up rooting for. As an Islanders fan same thing happened with John Tavares . Isles offered more $$ and he said all the right things,but ended up signing with Toronto. Where he was from and rooted for as a kid. When decision time was made he tweeted a pic of him when he was a kid in Toronto pj's so I knew he was gone.
I never thought Tavares was staying. All my Islander friends disagreed with me because of what he was saying. I never bought it. I don’t think it was a hard decision for him. Unlike Judge.

Nimmo is seeking 5 yrs $130 mil...lol no thanks
Who do you want then?
Nimmo is an on base machine. Border line gold glove center fielder. Only one year in center and he keeps getting better. He is an improving player, hustles like no other, teammates love him. If you are going to over pay a little on a player, not a bad player to grab. I don’t want to loss him.

If Judge leaves, I hope that the Yankees take a run at the two Japanese players recently posted.

As for the infield, I’m rooting for Cabrera/Peraza/ Volpe on the left side and DJ/Volpe/Peraza and Rizzo at second and first.

Torres and prospects in a trade for Pablo Lopez. Time to clean house.

Let the rebuild begin!

Taijuan Walker to Phillies 4yrs$72 mil...Phillies doing well. Albeit they look overpaid for him lol
Man are they spending or what? Turner yesterday and Walker is a huge piece to add to the rotation.
Last year Schwarber and Castellanos.

With Harper out With TJ surgery, not back until June/July I applauded their aggressiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.