Michelle 929-204-9022

Saw her awhile back.

Appointment arranged through texts via the # here. Had opted for a 3 hour stay, first available time in AM. Was early enough to be the first appointment of the day.

Decent location at Hauppauge. Given room #, there she was! Matching b and p, covered over by some kinda flimsy negligee.

Small, rose petal lips. Framed a tentative smile. Cute face. 5'5 or so. Perky boobs. Little butt cheeks, handful each if that.

Planted lips on mine, hugs, then introduced a playful, mischievous, promising tongue. Giggled as she felt me get hard.

Clothes off, onto bed.

By the time I kissed my way south to the little tuft of hair below, she was trembling. Dove in, sweet nectar, after some play, grabs my hair, pushes my face into her, shudders. More wetness.

Sighs a little. 'Is sooo good. I make you happy now.'

Slightly toothy, a little too fast, no DT, listened and complied with directions. Briefly. Would go back to her rhythm.

Had done the condom with tongue trick, mounted me CG, leaned forward, little nips drawing love maps on my chest as we kissed.

Gets a little wild, arches back, hands on my legs restrict my thrusting, but she grinds instead, head thrown back. Heaving little boobs and quivering belly is all I can see.

Pause, more wetness on my thighs, she goes a peachy pink, crumples on my chest. 2 to zero.

Seeiixtee neeine? she asks. Eh? Oh sure!

Meet little Ms. Tuft again, she works me over, head bouncing, looks like she is trying to get different angles. I feel cheek, lips, tongue until she hit the magic spot, coincidentally as I hit hers. 3 - 1.

Jumps off, rushes to the bathroom, not sure if it was a BBBJ CIM spit.

Now we cuddle. Very close, steals kisses in between words. You nice, strong, she says, hand on my dick.

In retrospect, I think she divided the time into 30 - 45 min segments, because she seemed to have a scenario in mind.

So, yea, she made absolutely sure I came at the end of each of her segment. She threw everything at me, Kiegeling through mish, doggie, rcg, and oral variations to spice things up.

Was certainly not expecting that kind of gentle but relentless sexual aggression from her. Was not into too much down time.

She got the call with about 45 min left on the clock. She apologized. Is lunch time, is busy, so sorry. She actually tried for one more time, (have 15 min, yea?). Opted for a decent massage instead.

Actually tried to give back 30 min worth of cash. It was 160 x 3, got back 80 or so, not sure, gave back as tip. Was happy.

Drained.

V

Vlad, was that Thurs 1/18 ? I was scheduled for an hour first thing in the morning and just as I was leaving i got a text saying "Busy, come tomorrow ". I had scheduled the night before and had my reason to be out of the house set up.
Needless to say I was pissed and very disappointed. She texted me a little later saying "come now" but i wasn't ready to make the 25 minute trip on demand.
I wish they would manage their time better.

Vlad, was that Thurs 1/18 ? I was scheduled for an hour first thing in the morning and just as I was leaving i got a text saying "Busy, come tomorrow ". I had scheduled the night before and had my reason to be out of the house set up.
Needless to say I was pissed and very disappointed. She texted me a little later saying "come now" but i wasn't ready to make the 25 minute trip on demand.
I wish they would manage their time better.
Not sure, rickoshay. Thought it was earlier in the month, but I could be wrong.

V

The last time I saw Michelle was in mid-March. I had scheduled an appt with one of the agencies and was surprised to see her behind the door.
My excitement was short-lived, however.
It was a 9PM appt. and she was tired and sore by that time, so she was complaining and wanted the session to end ASAP. I was very disappointed.

She told me that she had lost her 3838 phone. I don't know if it was true. Has anyone heard from her since then ?

The last time I saw Michelle was in mid-March. I had scheduled an appt with one of the agencies and was surprised to see her behind the door.
It was a 9PM appt. and she was tired and sore by that time, so she was complaining and wanted the session to end ASAP. I was very disappointed.

She told me that she had lost her 3838 phone. I don't know if it was true. Has anyone heard from her since then ?
I've seen this girl three times. First time second week of 09/17 didnt even know she had such a following. Waited 20mins left. Plans fell through with another provider and was surprised how cute and sexy and that Chanel perfume smelled awesome on her. Bbbj after inspection some lfk , tit sucking nice pretty soft as silk c cup breasts one of the nicest c cups on a thin girl. Thin legs not sexy too thin. Pretty face a 8 on a good day body a 8 cause of tits and pretty trimmed pussy. Service a 7.5 no cim which i enjoy on her lips or tits. She rode and got tired fucked her deep she tapped out after creaming. Saw her again a second time about 10 days later. Was easy to book. After that session i noticed her following. Wrote a review on another forum aftet the first encounter and dudes were asking me for her number guys from here who saw my review.

Third time saw her was early January she gave me the number you said she lost bbbj was short lfk though and she was riding leaning back. Telling me my "you're biggg, can't fuck u too long" as she hopped off doggy style then hj and cum on her lips.

After that session she was a 7.5 face 7.5 body great perfume forget which chanel. We clicked for sure. But i fuck girls who are better riders and dick suckers so im over her. Maybe will see her again. Did you try the agency??
First time i paid $120, second time $160 thought better service with tip...nah same . Third time learned my lesson $130.

Shes good but there are better go to Manhattan and try one of the advertisers. Support those who support this site.

Not sure. But it would make sense since I keep texting and hear nothing. She usually tells me when she will be in the area.
Happen to have the agency number? Really want to see her.

Not sure. But it would make sense since I keep texting and hear nothing. She usually tells me when she will be in the area.
Happen to have the agency number? Really want to see her.
Anyone with the new number for the handler?

Anyone seen her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone? Or she retire?
haven't seen her around in quite some time and no word about her either when talking to other providers.
The girls know each other and have each other's contacts on their phones. The few I've met recently that will discuss their "friends/colleagues" also have no info on Michelle/Mimi

haven't seen her around in quite some time and no word about her either when talking to other providers.
The girls know each other and have each other's contacts on their phones. The few I've met recently that will discuss their "friends/colleagues" also have no info on Michelle/Mimi
Anyone you would recommend? Close to michelle/mimi?

Anyone you would recommend? Close to michelle/mimi?
I find the commack rd place most reliable if BBJ is what you're after on LI for under 140.
body type wise, closest to Michelle is probably Jessica
cici and eva also good but they don't have michelle's tits (they're only As)
Amy's BBJ is better than Michelle but she's no where near the looks. I wouldn't want to DFK Amy

I find the commack rd place most reliable if BBJ is what you're after on LI for under 140.
body type wise, closest to Michelle is probably Jessica
cici and eva also good but they don't have michelle's tits (they're only As)
Amy's BBJ is better than Michelle but she's no where near the looks. I wouldn't want to DFK Amy
That's an Amp. I'm good in the department. But looking for in all like Michelle or better. I always left her with limp legs. Like always. Always completely drained. She would let me ride her hard, unlike most Asians always complain about my size. Not Michelle. And the she would always face fuck me. Guess the search continues.

That's an Amp. I'm good in the department. But looking for in all like Michelle or better. I always left her with limp legs. Like always. Always completely drained. She would let me ride her hard, unlike most Asians always complain about my size. Not Michelle. And the she would always face fuck me. Guess the search continues.
First time she didnt complain much 2nd time a but more. But 3rd time i was pounding her and she was grimacing when i was almost done. She told me i'm too big for her to fuck her hard like that. Sexy girl though. I enjoyed fucking her.

What's the difference between amp and incall? I guess the hotel is nicer in terms of bed vs massage table but they'll all let you bang the shit out of them and there's more likely to be shower action at amps than at hotels.
In case that sounds confrontational, its not meant to be. I'm actually curious about different perspectives and experiences

What's the difference between amp and incall? I guess the hotel is nicer in terms of bed vs massage table but they'll all let you bang the shit out of them and there's more likely to be shower action at amps than at hotels.
In case that sounds confrontational, its not meant to be. I'm actually curious about different perspectives and experiences
I think the difference with Michelle is not amp vs. incall but staff girl vs. indy. Whereas with an AMP staff girl, you have to worry about whether she's on call, tipping, the boss, etc., with Michelle, she's an indy like any other indy but with the Asian flair that guys like. At least, that's my perspective from reading the threads. I am not a patron of AMPs. I've only visited an AMP a single time.

I think the difference with Michelle is not amp vs. incall but staff girl vs. indy. Whereas with an AMP staff girl, you have to worry about whether she's on call, tipping, the boss, etc., with Michelle, she's an indy like any other indy but with the Asian flair that guys like. At least, that's my perspective from reading the threads. I am not a patron of AMPs. I've only visited an AMP a single time.
She wasn't indy though. She worked for an agency out of a hotel.