Michelle 929-204-9022

Finally broke my Asian cherry!!!
Face was....ok I guess...body was smokin!!!! Great legs, incredible ass, gorgeous tits.
The good:
See above. Had rubber in her mouth when I said I was told bbbj. Condom to the side, wiped down little Wiggs, OMG what a sensational long tongue!!!! Started at head, went halfway down, asked for DT, no go, very very good. Asked if I could return the favor, she swung her legs up and presented her fur ball to me, very tasty for a bush and pussy lips to die for. Licked, sucked, fingered. Got finger halfway in butt before said stop. Meanwhile she was absolutely inhaling junior, hammering the back of her throat. Didn't want to blow so asked to fuck, she slid down for a rather rough RCG after magically getting the cover on. Held hips and fucked her back till I blew. She cleaned, disposed of condom, came back to bed, gave really good massage to neck and shoulders. Since she now seemed comfortable she all of a sudden lay on top of me kissing my neck and laying her head on my chest, VERY GFE. Finally allowed tongue in her mouth. I remember reading here somewhere Asians aren't big on DFK, after the encounter i have no argument to the contrary. Helped me dress, tied my shoes for me. Hug and gone in 30. Did the 130 as didn't wish to argue.

The bad:

First wait was half hour. Said room being cleaned. Went to take a leak and when I got back to the car had two texts and a call saying I'm ready. Called and she told me she figured I left so she took someone else. This was in a span of maybe 2 minutes!!! I ultimately found out she had booked FOUR clients at the same time and since I didn't answer immediately I now went to the end of the line. Really????
Bathroom a disaster. Two used condoms in toilet, towels everywhere. Total wait time was an hour and a half at least.

Conclusion:
Cross it off the bucket list. On the fence as to repeat due to volume.
Congratulation Wigs. You got the typical Michelle treatment. You didn't mention a shower. Most of the times I spent with her, she always wanted to shower together.

Keep in mind, having broke your Asian cherry, she is not typical of most and you can expect less of a GFE with most(though not all), if you continue with the Asian agencies.

She is a skilled and avid kisser, which is not typical of Asians. Very accommodating in all positions although always covered.

Her BBBJ is phenomenal and although she spit it out, I did CIM with her which is a great way to finish after FS.

The biggest turn off is the overbooking and line up that obviously is still occurring.

Personally, even though I would love seeing her again, it's just not worth dealing with this issue and I am satisfied that I got what I did in my Michelle experience.

It's great that you were able to satisfy your curiousity with her and I would suggest a second time with her simply because, in my opinion, the second time with a provider, or any gal for that matter, is really the best. You know what to expect and can go in with a real plan to get the most out of the session. The second session is the one where you decide to continue on or move on.

Finally broke my Asian cherry!!!
Face was....ok I guess...body was smokin!!!! Great legs, incredible ass, gorgeous tits.
The good:
See above. Had rubber in her mouth when I said I was told bbbj. Condom to the side, wiped down little Wiggs, OMG what a sensational long tongue!!!! Started at head, went halfway down, asked for DT, no go, very very good. Asked if I could return the favor, she swung her legs up and presented her fur ball to me, very tasty for a bush and pussy lips to die for. Licked, sucked, fingered. Got finger halfway in butt before said stop. Meanwhile she was absolutely inhaling junior, hammering the back of her throat. Didn't want to blow so asked to fuck, she slid down for a rather rough RCG after magically getting the cover on. Held hips and fucked her back till I blew. She cleaned, disposed of condom, came back to bed, gave really good massage to neck and shoulders. Since she now seemed comfortable she all of a sudden lay on top of me kissing my neck and laying her head on my chest, VERY GFE. Finally allowed tongue in her mouth. I remember reading here somewhere Asians aren't big on DFK, after the encounter i have no argument to the contrary. Helped me dress, tied my shoes for me. Hug and gone in 30. Did the 130 as didn't wish to argue.

The bad:

First wait was half hour. Said room being cleaned. Went to take a leak and when I got back to the car had two texts and a call saying I'm ready. Called and she told me she figured I left so she took someone else. This was in a span of maybe 2 minutes!!! I ultimately found out she had booked FOUR clients at the same time and since I didn't answer immediately I now went to the end of the line. Really????
Bathroom a disaster. Two used condoms in toilet, towels everywhere. Total wait time was an hour and a half at least.

Conclusion:
Cross it off the bucket list. On the fence as to repeat due to volume.
Hey congratulations Mr. Wiggley!!! That wait time would have done me in. Who the heck has 90 minutes that they can wait around for anyone. I don't get why she would have pushed you to the end of line because you didn't respond after 2 minutes. Crazy!!! If there is a 2nd time maybe she will treat you differently. I don't personally care for the high volume girls because their might be a lack of freshness, although many have said that she is always fresh for them. I am sure many have seen Asian courtesan getting dress at the same time you are getting dress and as you leave the next guy is walking in. Always leaves a bad feeling especially if I had just had 69 with the girl.

I wish Amanda would accept texts.

I do not like to initiate communication with a provider via phone call. In fact, even after, I rarely call, it's almost always texts. This gives the provider the opportunity to get back when able. I feel I am also extending my courtesy to the client already there - who likes their session interrupted, indeed!

Back to Michelle: the contact info provided was 646-797-6101. This linked up to Meg on BP. Is it the same girl? I had texted the number and asked to see Michelle, was quoted the usual. But would I be seeing Michelle?

V

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I wish Amanda would accept texts.

I do not like to initiate communication with a provider via phone call. In fact, even after, I rarely call, it's almost always texts. This gives the provider the opportunity to get back when able. I feel I am also extending my courtesy to the client already there - who likes their session interrupted, indeed!

Back to Michelle: the contact info provided was 646-797-6101. This linked up to Meg on BP. Is it the same girl? I had texted the number and asked to see Michelle, was quoted the usual. But would I be seeing Michelle?

V
My first time so I can’t say. I asked her if she was in fact Michelle and she said yes but I could have asked if she was Michelle Obama and probably gotten the same answer.

My first time so I can’t say. I asked her if she was in fact Michelle and she said yes but I could have asked if she was Michelle Obama and probably gotten the same answer.
You answered in your own unique style, of course, but expressed the question that I had - was it the Michelle who is discussed here?

It's likely that you did or didn't, so gut instinct - do you think you did, Mr. W?

For those who have seen her before, is "Meg" the same girl as "Michelle"?

V

Here is the BP link:

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/646-797-6101/100355398

The girl in the video - Michelle? - seems different than the one in the pics.

V
No, V, the girl in the video, nor in the pics on that link is definitely not Michelle. Michelle is paranoid about her face being seen anywhere due to family here. She told me this.

Also, I agree that I wish Amanda would accept texts. The fact that she is a good time, low cost, only a part timer not residing on Long Island, and that she turns off her phone for each session, creates a difficult factor in terms of timing to catch her.

But if you do....❤️❤️❤️

Here is the BP link:

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/646-797-6101/100355398

The girl in the video - Michelle? - seems different than the one in the pics.

V
When I saw that video I was immediately turned on. This girl has moves besides having an incredible body and a great laugh at the end. Pictures and videos always seems TGTBT and are. This tease actually sucks for us and forces many of us to check it out only to be disappointed when its not them!! This is why keeping your money in the car allows our big head to make a better decision.