Michelle 929-204-9022

Makes sense Banacek.
I was aware of that difference when I made the recommendation of the commack rd amp though. It’s not reallly an amp, it’s not even ymmv which is what sucks about many amps. It only has two amp features:
House fee
Massage table
If one treats it as total out of pocket will be 140 for a BBBJ with covered sex on a massage table, then I don’t see the difference from that to a hotel incall.
That all said, Michele was a total package, looks and service. Would not be easy to replace or replicate.

Makes sense Banacek.
If one treats it as total out of pocket will be 140 for a BBBJ with covered sex on a massage table, then I don’t see the difference from that to a hotel incall.
I would think a bed is certainly more comfortable than a massage table. And with an AMP, you have to worry about whether she's on call, tipping, the boss, etc. On the other hand, there's nothing like the convenience of just walking into an AMP and getting serviced as opposed to the endless phone calls/texts and waiting in the parking lot for a hotel setup. So, to each his own.