Message in a bottle

VV/Ozzy

You stole my intellectual property (i.e. my posting) and you really should watch that stuff. How old are you by the way? Two?

And....

What is wrong with you?! Do you read at all?!

"2. accusing me of granting jag access to a provider(which btw she/IB accused me of before anyone else here"

What exactly are you smoking? I never, ever accused you of that. I only accused you of one thing - of having your nose so far up J.'s ass that you were talking nonsense. And I do not think ANYONE can deny there is some truth in that remark no matter what your perspective is. Bottom line is you only asked for the stuff on her, which was minor, to be removed and you never said a word about the tons of dangerous and nasty things said about countless other women you have had fuck and suck you - only J. Which says to me that you are not a full grown man yet, you are a fool who makes a spectacle out of himself, and I for one don't care that you didn't say anything when I got shat on, I just will be damned if J. gets anything erased and Patti, Val, Amanda Manhattan, Adriana...and about 50 others can stay there with do-do on them cause they are not your personal fav. Too Bad! Join the crowd comrade! You see, I actually care about other people...I care about other women...while you...you care about your dick...two different things entirely. J. was never in need of my support. The women who could have benefited from my support and your own are the women you seem to deem unworthy. ANd yet you still will not admit it. As Frog said, one can be biased on their choice of "dance partner" with regard to appearance. But in my own view, no one has the right to select who gets raped, robbed, physically abused, threatened, insulted and stalked and seperate them from who gets protected based on their appearance - You're violating Civil Rights :) regardless of provider level or status (i.e. the VV/Ozzy little black book top ten)

To Mr. P - I am different than you. I believe that the measure of a woman/man is being able to be honest, to the bone, about one's feelings, even if those feelings are vulnerable and sad and unattractive. To be able to do that and wake up the next day feeling cleansed and closer to my self and to feel self respect - cause I really do not care what you guys think of me - I care what I think of myself - that is courage, bravery, not some false, tight lipped, guarded machismo about my emotional scars and insecurities; that, to me, is rather acrid and boring and keeps me from growing. So I did think about it and...I posted what I wanted to post. I only took them off cause...forgive me for being human...but Frog, Slinky, and Ozzy where pretty cold to me ( they made me cry so hard everyone at work looked scared when I walked in today :(and it isn't my site - I got the feeling they wanted me to go - and more than that...I should start developing better habits/hobbies, as I admited to Fletch.

To ARi - I AM NOT Ms. JAG - who started that rumor? ANd I am asking you to contact Mr. JAG webmaster and ask him to take info's access away. Obviously I am "weak and erring" (from Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist) and can't rely on my own self restraint.

To Slinky Bender - "Candide" was a character invented by Voltaire who searched for "Utopia" in "Eldorado" where the streets were lined with gold...and elsewhere I think...I thought you'd get the reference. I thought you knew who I was and I thought everyone on JAG was well aware of who I was. Mostly because of comments made by guys (like BDM who said he'd 'miss me") but also cause I left plenty of hints.

There is one thing I posted and erased and I would like to leave it here:

To Hombre Secreto - you are the only Real Man with Balls in JAG. I propose the acronym RMWBIJ in your honor.

Sorry - I am a lot like Ozzy (is that why we clash?) I just can't keep my mouth shut) :)

I, upon my honor, will henceforth, never log into JAG...at all...never mind post - I won't even look...so could you hurry up and get my login axed? :)

[Edited by Candide on 02-21-2001 at 07:02 PM]

Important last footnote

The reason I am so blown away by H.S. is not cause he stuck up for me (you sweet loyal soul) but because when he developed feelings for a provider - he did not get nasty and hostile about or to her - he didnt hide behind bragging or humor - he was honest about it...painful as it was...that is REAL strength and manhood in my book - he wishes her well...he never got nasty with her though it hurt him to lose her - you are ancient soul in a young man's body. What an Hombre you are!

Richard - that's cause you never know who's reading :) Honey.

Ozzy - let's both get a life ok? I'm sorry! I'm being petty ...let's shake (no buzzers in palms) If anything, you are funny, sweet (when ya wanna be) and like a little boy - a baby brother :) I'm sorry Oz - no more picking I promise. But I just love it when you get all hot and bothered :)

[Edited by Candide on 02-21-2001 at 08:03 PM]

Sorry, sorry! :) you're right. Maybe they should be removed? I certainly have no clout on that score - turn on that VV charm Ozzy - this time I will NOT stop you from getting that J stuff removed - I'll be busy reading :)

Psssst Richard :) I'd be happy to old friend, but I have no address for you - I'm here if you ever wish to say hi carepackage@hotmail.com

Hope you're not working too hard Dear - C.

Candi-

Maybe you can explain to me why you posted on JAG. I'm somewhat confused since its not really a healthy environment for providers, retired or active. You talk about the way your self esteem was damaged for sometime, I don't see how reading JAG can be helpful. It seems that you only became bitter about certain situations that arose on JAG. I must admit, reading your old posts now, i can't believe how i was duped, the posts are so telling of you. But I did enjoy them, both the first time and second time around.

Rust

Rust & Frog,

suffice it to say that often when an injury occurs, the injured returns over and over again to the place or device, or even the person they receive injuries from. Maybe that's why really smart pro's don't post.

And that's why I'm starting the yoga class at my neighborhood gym and taking flute lessons after work :) I may even cave in and take conga drums which I always wanted to do. And I'm reading reading reading - so much else I could have done eh?

Ozzy :( I have no idea what you are talking about. All I can say is "peace brother" - the first word in the quotes I got from a smart sister who's name starts with V who don't post here no more either.

Originally posted by Candide
....suffice it to say that often when an injury occurs, the injured returns over and over again to the place or device, or even the person they receive injuries from...
"often": only in cases where externalities (children, finances) so require; or where there is some internally calculated 'payoff'.

otherwise, it is quite rare to be attracted to aversive stimuli. this is the fundamental axiom of 'behaviorism', the essential premise of the 'pleasure principle', and just plain 'common sense'.

I'd like to do a little public service announcement here:

If you don't understand what they hell Guy Catelli is talking about, please don't feel bad. I'm a mother-fucking genius, and I don't have a clue what he's nattering on about.

The naked guy is NOT the Emperor.