Manscaping...

Men shave, trim, nair AND wax?

Thanks Gavy for reviving this thread...appreciate the different perspectives...especially the ladies'. New gf tells me she doesn't like girly men and that's why she likes me, but then after second time in bed suggests me getting a trim is a good idea. I opted for diplomacy but felt like telling her to make up her mind.

A little while ago got drunk with my co-ed softball team and it was concluded that the guy who admitted to trimming his pubes was the biggest metrosexual.

After going down on a girl I think I should be picking hair out from between my teeth, it means I'm doing my job.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I have the pubic hair trimmed way down. An interesting thing that has happened as I got older is hair starting to creep up the shaft. And sometimes I get lazy and don't trim up for 3 or 4 weeks; that's when it looks ridiculous.

I vote for less body hair. I'll do the back, but stay away from the chest. That's kind of gay.

i used one of those beard and sideburn trimmers to do my manscaping. they have the adjustable length thing so you don't get too close. works great, no hassle. i do it and then rinse off the loose hairs in the shower.

btw, just the word 'manscape' makes me laugh. i don't know why...

I have the pubic hair trimmed way down. An interesting thing that has happened as I got older is hair starting to creep up the shaft. And sometimes I get lazy and don't trim up for 3 or 4 weeks; that's when it looks ridiculous.

I vote for less body hair. I'll do the back, but stay away from the chest. That's kind of gay.
If you have chest hair leave it alone, at least I find it very appealing.