Manscaping...

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I am pretty sure most of us take care of our grooming, but to what extent? I have been knowing to wax the ol' back when I am seriously interested in a possible girl as a gf/so. Wouldn't want any unsightly shoulder hair turn her off, now.

I definitely buzz the pubes real tight and thin out the chest hair when needed. I also make sure there are no unsightly, unruly hair on the scrotum and base of the penis.

It's just something that has to be done.

Gavy

Definitely a significant topic! Manscaping is a must...although every Colombian I have met yells at me for trimming down the chest hair. Most I have met have even told me they find back hair sexy. I can't agree....

Mr. Happy gets a shave/trim on a pretty regular basis. Would have done the back hair last summer when one part-time gf/fb was talking about a visit to the beach, but that never happened, so, no wax for Axe.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Mr. Happy gets a shave/trim on a pretty regular basis. Would have done the back hair last summer when one part-time gf/fb was talking about a visit to the beach, but that never happened, so, no wax for Axe.
The thing that scares me is when I go a month (or maybe more???) without a little trim. I look like a Kalahari bushman down there. Yikes!

Gavy

I have become so used to it being short, that I am just not comfortable when it starts to get long.

Yep, no wax for Axe. A (female) friend of the gf/fb I mentioned cuts hair and waxes chicks legs and pussys, and was gonna do it as a favor for me. She thot it was cool that I wanted to do it, and I would have paid her for it anyway. I'm talking about waxing my back, not my dick. LOL

Last edited:
I am pretty sure most of us take care of our grooming, but to what extent? I have been knowing to wax the ol' back when I am seriously interested in a possible girl as a gf/so. Wouldn't want any unsightly shoulder hair turn her off, now.

I definitely buzz the pubes real tight and thin out the chest hair when needed. I also make sure there are no unsightly, unruly hair on the scrotum and base of the penis.

It's just something that has to be done.

Gavy

so this is the male "landscaping'' thread ...right Gavy??

nice catch gavy buddy!

I have to say that my regular style is trim and neat but not shaved. on occasion, i have tried the other route to accomodate the preference of a partner....but merely as a change-up to the same old same old just like a baseball player might throw a change-up pitch instead of a fastball.

quite frankly, i have almost never had any objection to this approach...but then again...i tend to hang with chicks over 30. Their is an age and lifestyle thing going on here. Other posters have already alluded to this..it seems to be "in" with the metro's and under 30's crowd...so perhaps this is just a current fad? in the real world (TRW), some men and women must absolutely shave while for others it may not be necessary!

I have a little more to add on this..i would like to see which way this thread goes first. Their are probably a couple of "other' subtle factors going on here from a female's perspective as to to why a women might prefer a shaved look...lets see if someone else mentions it !

Great thread Gavy buddy!!!

This was something I tried a couple years ago and I liked it so I've stuck with it. If I didnt like it, I wouldnt do it. I dont think it makes any difference at all to the ladies I hang with - yeah, ok, more than one has said she likes it. And, who said anything about being under 30? Twerent me.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Yes I do as a matter of fact seeker! Way too much pressure for the Bunyon. I'm shy like that. Gavy loves to have threads about him not me. I prefer to chime in on other peoples threads.
You prick...and I specifically didn't "comment" earlier in this thread about starting up a "paulbunyon says" thread. Jackass...

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
It is always nice when it is trimmed up down there , not a preference for me either way, just is nice not to have to worrry about a hair stuck in my throat.
Trimming up around the scrotum and penis is all about "pleasing" the chick you're with. That's why we do it.

Some guy (read: bunyon) have told me that it makes their cock look at least 4".

Gavy

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Trim. Shaving the whole thing looks weird

The same goes for women, but way too many shave it bald these days*. To some extent I think it's laziness, because it's a lot harder to keep it nicely trimmed than just take it all off.

* The one and only complaint I had about the looks of an ex was that her totally shaved privates made her look too young down there and had no character.

trimming the nutsack hurts, doing it and also when the pubes start growing back. Timming them close with a trimmer works but too many a time you get to close, OUCH, nicked again.

Trimming all around makes my little guy look a little bit bigger, to me anyway.