Manhattan Burger Madness?

I really believe the bacon cheeseburger from Roy Rogers was the best burger ever, at least for a fast food burger. I don't think I ever enjoyed any piece of food more. Too bad the other fast food franchisers got nervous and practically ran them out of business and stupid ass Hardees fucked things up.
There's still a Roy Rogers across the street from Madison Square Garden. I think it's on 32 and 7th ave.

I can't believe this has turned into a fast food burger discussion and not a "why would anyone in their right mind line up for an hour and a half to eat this stuff" discussion.

I can't believe this has turned into a fast food burger discussion and not a "why would anyone in their right mind line up for an hour and a half to eat this stuff" discussion.
Thats because I've already wasted my debate on that topic when discussing The Cheesecake Factory.

Thats because I've already wasted my debate on that topic when discussing The Cheesecake Factory.
LOL I remember spending over 2 hours waiting for a table in Long Island when they first opened up. I was hoping they would follow through with their plans on opening one up in Times Square. I loved their banana cheeesecake.

Yeah. If there's one thing New York City needs, it's chain cheesecake from somewhere else.

Maybe some midwestern pastrami chain could open here next.

Last edited: