Mandy in Ronkonkoma 631-388-1306

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utopia Guide Review
Mandy 631-388-1306

After a change in my personal situation earlier this year, I was looking to fill a void, and stumbled across this site. I perused a few reviews but for months couldn’t summon up the courage to venture into the pay for play space. It was going to be a completely new experience for me. I finally decided to reach out to Mandy based on some of what I read here. Professionalism and safety were important to me.
Many of her reviews here are so articulate and detailed that I didn’t think I would have much that was new to add. However, I wanted to make a contribution and thought the perspective of a newbie might be of value to someone.

I started with a polite text, and we met about a week later. Arrived at a very nice mid class hotel, apprehensive and nervous. She was dressed in a classy, yet sexy outfit, greeted me with a radiant smile, warm hug and soft kiss on the lips. Once inside, conversation flowed effortlessly as she is very easy to talk to. She’s very perceptive and keen however, and sensed my anxiety very quickly. Pretty soon, I unintentionally blurted out that it was my first time. I had been intending to play it cool, so needless to say, I felt pretty embarrassed.
What ensued next revealed what a genuinely caring, and compassionate person this woman is. She patiently took the time to talk me through my anxiety, almost with the skill of a therapist; while holding my hands, caressing me, a few soft kisses sprinkled in until I was so at ease ... no small feat given the state I was in when I arrived.
She undressed, revealing a gorgeous, shapely figure, looking at least ten years younger imo, with a luscious perfectly proportioned rear end; and since that’s my favorite part of the female anatomy, I was immediately aroused. I asked to DATY. she was clean shaven, fresh and odorless, just delicious. I think she really enjoyed it, judging from her moans, which did wonders for my confidence. We then moved on to the most sensuous bbj I’ve ever experienced! I had to stop her as I didn’t want to get to the point of no return yet. On with the condom for a couple of positions, ending with doggie at my request. We easily got into a synchronized rhythm, she pushed back enthusiastically, matching my strokes until I exploded .
She made our time together playful and fun; and totally transformed my perception of what this type of encounter could be like; resulting in a first experience that far surpassed in so many ways, what I had envisioned.
Since it was an initial visit I opted for the hour for 250; will repeat for the half, due to my more modest means.

Cons:
-Scheduling wasn’t the easiest but since I’m new, I wasn’t surprised by that.
-My texts were not always answered promptly, but I think she has a dedicated work phone which she may not check frequently on her days off.
-It’s a long drive for me as she stays out in the same general area and doesn’t come out west.

Thanks to the folks who take the time to write reviews... as it helped me make a choice that led to a phenomenal first time.

Tjpike, nice first post and review! It was well-written and covered all the bases. It’s always important to hear first-timers’ impressions to get an unbiased view of a provider – good or bad.

I’m happy you got to partake of the “Mandy Experience.” Your post certainly captured her essence as a caring, compassionate, understanding provider and pretty darn good at her trade. She may not be for everyone, being a MILF in her mid-50’s but, having honed and perfected her skills over the past eight years, she sure works for a lot of us. Keep up the reviews and I look forward to your continued participation on the board.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice review Tjpike. I think Mandy was a fine choice for your first foray into the hobby.
She seems to relish guiding newbies thru their first time.
She is especially good for guys without much experience IRL with women as they really believe her act and can't tell she is following a script.

Also glad you enjoyed DATY with her and found her clean as my experience was quite different and I could taste the condom lube from her previous client.

And while I agree with your description of her ass (it is great!) I'm assuming she must have slimed down somewhat since I saw her based on your other comments.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your age range?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

My personal life has thrown me nothing but curve balls these last several weeks, so it’s been more than a month since I spent any under-the-covers time with Mandy. Things finally fell into place for both of us, we met each other this past week, and our session together was a home run!

Our date was at a comfortable Medford location, familiar to many of her regulars. Mandy looked lovely in a pair of black tights, wedge heels and a black and white top with a plunging neckline, elegantly exposing her beautiful, albeit engineered, cleavage. Funny, and I probably shouldn’t say, but when she finally disrobed and tossed her bra onto the dresser, she laughed as it landed on its side and sat there like that, propped up by its heavily constructed padding. She’s a bit diffident about the size of her breasts and we joke about it, but they’re a comfortable B-cup and in pretty good shape, notably so when one considers she’s in her mid-fifties. She’s not a breast man’s dream, but I’m certainly very happy with them.

As it had been so long since I’d seen Mandy in her “office,” we spent an extended time hashing over the intervening events occurring in both of our lives. Always a pleasure, it was more so this day because we shed our clothing early on and chatted the whole time under the sheets. As we chatted, my thoughts drifted to a most beguiling aspect of Mandy – her silky smooth skin, remarkable not just for “a woman her age,” but for a woman of any age. I simply can’t get enough of running my hands over that pristine surface, no wrinkles, piercings or tattoos to mar the appearance. Another outstanding feature which came to mind is her beautiful hair, brilliant blonde in its current iteration. It is thick, straight, soft and silky, flowing smoothly over her shoulders to halfway down her back. When you nuzzle in it, the scent is sweet, clean and fresh; when she’s dispensing her best oral, it’s a joy to run your hands through. Since I was her last client and time was not a constraint, we went on for a long while, interweaving our lively chatting with soft stroking and cuddling.

As the stroking became more focused, we moved on to the principal task at hand. I lifted the covers and told Mandy to roll onto her belly so that I could luxuriate in the sight of her legendary ass. I simply cannot get enough of staring at those beautiful ample cheeks and the union that they make with her full, sensuous thighs. I broke the trance that I was in, completely mesmerized by the vision, and parted the buttocks with my thumbs, peering into the darkness of her anus and vagina. Pulling at her cheeks further stretched her tight butt hole and drew her pussy lips apart, baring the bright, dewy pinkness within. Based on her vocalizations, she seemed to be enjoying all the attention. I pressed my face between the cheeks, craning to tongue her tight starfish. In that position it was only barely accessible, but I relished my time there.

Knowing that I’d soon be revisiting it, I abandoned her ass and had Mandy turn onto her back facing me. I rolled on top of her and we began kissing in earnest, lips, neck, ears and everywhere in between. She moans loudly when making out like this, seeming to enjoy it as much as I do. I moved down to the aforementioned breasts and began gently licking, sucking and rolling my tongue over those beautiful nipples. They responded instantly by hardening into little pink pebbles in my mouth and Mandy swooned some more. When done just right, she really gets off on breast play; when done too aggressively, you’ll be firmly rebuffed. The pity is that her tits just aren’t of an adequate size to get a good round of Russian in, and how lovely that would be, but they’ve certainly taken wave after wave of cum splashed over them throughout her career.

Continuing along the road to Nirvana, I kissed lightly at her belly. Mandy’s tummy is quite nice for a woman her age, no flab or stretch marks and nothing that I would characterize as a “paunch.” It was soft and felt great to lay my head down upon, but be careful because she’s really ticklish there; more a landing zone to consider the incredible pleasure that lies immediately below. As I continued down, I reached that heavenly spot where the thigh meets her groin and lightly rubbed my lips and tongue over the skin there. That seems to really be an erogenous zone for Mandy because she shivered and the volume of her moaning increased. I began stroking her meaty pussy lips and, as I parted them with my fingers, noticed that she was already slippery and quite wet. Bringing that to her attention, she claimed that it must have happened while I was tonguing her ear and nipples. She wasn’t kidding – she does get off on that! I began to sample the wetness by nibbling gently at those wonderful puffy lips and dipping my tongue in the cleft between them. As deep as my tongue sank into that marvelous twat – and it went deep – I noticed no condom lube taste there (and never have), actually not much of any taste at all, just fresh and clean. Every once in a while I’m treated to a wonderful naturally mild vagina scent when I go down on Mandy but on this occasion, like most, she smelled like fresh, clean water. I pulled her legs up and licked from her vagina down to her anus, circling her sphincter with my tongue and inserting it as deeply as it would fit. Once again, Mandy was clean as a whistle and not so much as a hint of bad butt. I would have gladly licked and kissed at her thighs, legs and feet, but my dick by now was aching to get inside of her, so I reluctantly reversed directions.

Moving back up and getting face to face her with her, we kissed passionately again as my stiff dick rode itself effortlessly in the dampness between her pussy lips. She implored me, “Get over here now. I need to take care of you!” I rolled over onto my back next to her and she scooted down between my legs. Mandy looked up at me with a loving smile and began another of her incredible blowjobs, never covered, always filled with variety: suction, licking, tongue, full mouth, lips, hand, deep throat, just the tip. It’s all there and it’s done in a way unique to Mandy. A lot of women do a workmanlike job that certainly accomplishes the task but with Mandy, it’s performance art. For me at least, her blowjobs are always accompanied by some truly amazing rimming. I always shower and make sure my butt is squeaky clean before visiting her so I never put her in an embarrassing position of having to turn me down. I don’t use the Pokler minty toothpaste method; my preference is a shampoo scrub of the balls and butt so when Mandy visits my back door she is welcomed to the sweet scent of piña colada, lol! It must do the trick because when she comes up for air I’m often offered a broad smile and, “You smell so nice there!” She knows that I enjoy a good rimming and for the longest time now, she’s been the one to initiate it each time. Up go my legs and down goes Mandy, licking and sucking at my balls, kissing my taint and then ravaging my anus with her tongue. I’ve mentioned it before, but sometimes that rigid tongue of hers is excavating in there so deeply, I’d swear she’s using her finger. Rarely is my dick being ignored during all this. Wet from her oral, she usually has a free thumb gently massaging the slick, sensitive underside of my penis, always keeping it hard and happy. This amazing woman is truly the ultimate pleasure machine!

Bringing me very close to finishing orally and not wanting to defy her no cum in mouth policy, I stopped Mandy and grabbed for the condom on the nightstand. She got on board and began her wonderful rendition of cowgirl. Condoms are never my friend, but after so long with her and as well as she knows me by now, she has the knack to shuttle back and forth over just the right spot, using just the right tightness, with just the right rhythm to drive me happily over the edge, even when covered. The pace quickened and Mandy began to moan as the motion grew fluid, her juices were flowing and she croaked, “Oh God, I’m cumming! Can you feel me?” Perhaps it was that, or the amazing BJ and rimming that I’d just experienced or the fact that it had been so long since I’d last seen her, but it took me just a few moments to absolutely explode, moaning aloud, my body quaking and my head rocking fitfully from side to side. My orgasm seemed to last for minutes. Mandy kept gliding with me inside her until I was totally spent, then fell forward on me and we embraced tightly. After laying coupled for a minute or so, she got up and removed the spent condom, admiring the volume it had collected. She confided, “You know, when you cum I can feel it – it’s so hot!”

She returned with a cloth to wipe me up and we cuddled in the bed for a few more minutes, then it was time for her to head home and attend to her family. I showered, she washed up and we dressed, then took the elevator down and kissed goodbye until the next time. We both agreed that it wouldn’t be a month until then this time. Perhaps Mandy isn’t for everyone but, as often as I see her, she always exceeds all of the expectations of this monger, each and every time.

So married over 20 years,divorced 5 years now mongoring for about 2 1/2 years.ive had good and bad experiences out their.i met Mandy 2 years ago and she is all I see now...I'm a creature of habit so I'm very comfortable with her..most trips are pretty close to the same give or take..my review...I'm treated with a hug,kiss and led to room...we share our current situations.its catching up with old friend and she remembers everything that's happened in my life.we get naked,she crawls between my legs,looks up and gives the best bbbj ver,slow,licking,dt.she knows when to slow up and I return the favor.i dive into her,licking,sucking her clit(love the landing strip)you know when you hit it right when she grabbing the blankets with both hand and grinding on your face and your face is like a glazed donut.sometimes it's her in rcg,or doggy...last 2 times I had her legs over my shoulders and hit it hard...she cleans me up,we lie there and chat.over all pretty face,lips,perky nipples,smoking ass,clean smelling tastey clit easy to talk to sexual dynamo...the more you see her the better it gets I could go on and on

Maybe Mr. Joyboy could confirm for this thread, as he seems to be the "Mandy" aficionado on said thread.
And I thought I was the only one whose butt got licked by Mandy, lol. I inquired of her about rimming due to the recent interest on her thread, and Mandy tells me that only a handful of her clients are treated to rim jobs because it’s not something that she generally enjoys doing. She says that many of the guys she sees come directly from work and simply aren’t clean enough for her to gladly toss their salad. She also considers it a very intimate and taboo practice that she wouldn’t do with everyone, especially people she doesn’t know well or those with whom she isn’t very comfortable. And, of course, the recipient of her special attention would have to be scrupulously clean when he comes to visit her. All I can say is that Mandy and I discussed the matter and that is the information I got from her – take it for what it’s worth. Personally, rimming has been the default practice with us for years, but I’ve known Mandy for a very long time and she is quite comfortable with me. In addition, I would never embarrass her or myself by arriving at our dates anything short of freshly scrubbed, immaculately clean and sweet smelling. I might add that she is spectacularly talented with that tongue of hers wherever it goes, and most certainly so when it finds its way up my ass.

Mandy is somewhat less skittish about doing digital stimulation, so if you like a PM or anal massage AND YOU’RE THOROUGHLY CLEAN, you can approach her with that and probably anticipate better success. Just remember that rimming is NOT a regular menu item with Mandy and is provided only to select clients and solely at her discretion, so I wouldn’t walk in expecting it if you’re new, and it may not even be on the table for many of her regulars. But I guess – as is always the case – YMMV and it never hurts to ask. Trust me though, those who do make the cut are really in for a treat!

Got to hang out with the amazing mandy last week at one of her local spots. Its been awhile cause our schedules have just not been clicking most likely due to all u fine gentleman keeping her busy. Anyways she looked great as always but not in an overtly sexual kinda way. Just in an understated sexy mom type thing. I'm continually surprised at how personality and good looks can make an irrestible mixture and mandy definetily has it. Whether its a sexy sundress or leggings with a blouse she looks hot.

Upstairs we are in bed and the biggest problem I have is trying to keep myself in check and not just jump on! Its a hard thing having some kind of restraint when this beautiful naked voluptuous woman with those long brown/blondish hair is spilled out over the bedsheets.

I dived between her legs to slowly lap up her sweet smelling kitty with much cooing and naughty encouragement from her. Sucking on her clit and hearing her gasp for air is music to my ears. After a min of this I slip the condom on and slowly slide into her wet cookie while staring into those beautiful eyes. Mandy comments to me that she's not letting me get away from her without getting one of her awesome bjs but I want to see more of that fine round rump and if I let her suck me this afternoon is going to end even sooner than normal so I ask her to flip over. Now in doggy I pound away while griping onto her tiny waist. She buries her face in the pillow to muffle her moans just as I pull out and shower that booty enjoying the pretty picture I made for myself.

Mandy turns around to playfully spank my manhood and tells me I'm a bad boy for not letting me suck him but she will get me back next time. And with mandy thats no idle (threat?)

The playfulness of our time together is what really gets me. Its like hooking up with your best friend. No drama no hassle no fuss. Just great passionate sex. We clean up after we finish catching up (always a required and welcomed part of our encounters) and she sends me on my way with a big warm hug and deep kiss. I remark at how she made me a little dizzy and she giggles and asks if I can txtd her when I'm home. Its little things like that sets mandy apart from the rest. My all time favorite!

No avail today Still trying to get my Many fix in but is so hard with my work schedule and her earlier hours. No fault of hers. I gotta try for making a meeting near her loc vacinities.

What is she near when in Med. and Ronk?

No avail today Still trying to get my Many fix in but is so hard with my work schedule and her earlier hours. No fault of hers. I gotta try for making a meeting near her loc vacinities.

What is she near when in Med. and Ronk?
She's usually off the LIE at exits 63 or 64, or one of the nicer hotels by the airport. I know sometimes it's tough to reach her and get the schedules to merge, but she's worth the effort.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I had not been able to see Mandy for over a month due to my schedule and being off LI a good deal. Finally was back on the island this past week and texted Mandy to see if our schedules would match up. Got a quick and enthusiastic reply back from her and we were set to go the next day. We met at one of her usual spots and she was running right on time - always a plus. Up to the room and greeted by her at the door with a big, tight hug and kisses. It was so good to see her again. The sex is always great with her, but as we are both in the same age group seeing her is like seeing an old friend. I much prefer seeing her than taking chances with younger providers who have god-knows-what issues. I know exactly what a session with Mandy is going to be. Interesting chat, great sex and a person who is always happy to see me and seems to connect with each other. I will spare you all the details, suffice to say the session was what has been well documented here: the great BBBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy, etc - never, ever a disappointment for me with Mandy. I hope our next go around is shorter than a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.