Maika

lovely maika

I've read reviews on this, wsg and *** about this hot girl, i've *****ed her a couple times trying to find out about travel etc. or a good time to visit montreal.

anyone know if she is still around.

I have seen her several times (the last time in the first week of July) I tried to get in touch with her recently and have not had any luck..she might be away on vacation or out of the business. She gave a really great session..DFK,DATY, all languages, toys, and always in a different sexy outfit.

If you get in touch with her..please post that she is available again..I am heading up to Montreal (from NYC) in the next month or so and wouldn't want to miss her

Jim

I seen her back in February...wow! one of the best sessions I ever had! I to will be back in Montreal in a few weeks and have had no luck trying to reach her.

what a bummer

i've been planning a montreal trip for october and was hoping to meet her.

I've had no luck via *****, i went on montreal spreadsheet and it says she is still around.

please update if anyone has any luck.

I haven't heard anything about her and i posted a requeston on the Montreal board (MERB.CA) without any luck

If you hear anything I would appreciate the info too

Jim B

need help

somewhere i read a couple reviews on her about her sessions and don't remember where.

if anyone knows where, could they copy and paste here, i have a an awesome fetish girl that i would like to read the review and request a similar service.