Lurkers

the best approach is to have sense of humor and not to take things personally. I dont think people through "heirerarchy" around here too much. (there are notable exceptions... did i just see a fish swim by? no? oh ... my mistake) anyway... you have to just take everybody with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor about things... like me.

Ruv, even if cheers don't follow sometimes, your contribution is noticed and appreciated. You are a very valuable member of this board with a lot of unique reviews and comments. Keep the faith.

the best approach is to have sense of humor and not to take things personally. I dont think people through "heirerarchy" around here too much. (there are notable exceptions... did i just see a fish swim by? no? oh ... my mistake) anyway... you have to just take everybody with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor about things... like me.
Relax RMRT. I'ts all good. I'm just having fun, and trying to "stir the pot" a little. I take "everyone" with a grain of salt (although I am a lil' hypertensive). All in good fun bud'. No offense given, no offense taken.