Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since my 1/4 review 3/4 bad joke was deleted, i will try again. new girl Summer (seems they use different names sometimes but boss always texts me names). her first day was beginning of Sept but she had her period. i had a bad experience with a new girl at 1442 mamasan asked me to test drive but she was clueless. mamasan sent me to 2661 for linda but she was busy and i got summer. since i paid house fee at 1442, this was on mamasan. since summer had period she offered me BJ and ultimately gave me HJ and wouldnt take $, but i insisted. fast forward this weekend i see roster and ahe is on, so i run over. Summer is very skinny, pretty, long black hair and small perky A’s with amazing eraser nipples. we get into massage and ST and she is licking my ass and balls from the back. flip and she give me amazing BBJ and asks “condom?” and i say “ehhh”. end of discussion, she drops herself on me and maybe 30 seconds later i am having intense orgasm inside her tight pussy. i went back this week and lasted longer but damn she is tight smooth. wish i could lock her away for a night or 2 and fuck her repeatedly. i am thinking about taking a break. covid cases spiking and i can live with my right hand for a couple months

Was looking to get drained today but I guess that’s not happening. The Middle Island spa has a marked LEO sitting in front of the used car place pointed right in the direction of the parlor lot I swung by 20 min later and still there hopefully no bust but beware.

I also went around Coram area laundrymat lookin for something cheap and co ps are driving around There too. I took the backroads behind the laundromat and another marked LEO I got spooked and just gave up. The area is very hot right now be safe y’all

Went to 1442 tonight for my second visit there, ended up seeing the new girl Mia. Asked if it was my first time there, gave the 40 for the half hour, left the standard 100 on the counter and got undressed and laid on table with towel covering my butt. Was put in the same room as last time, but this time with the old stereo that skips. She comes in, sees the 100 dono asks if its for her and puts it under her phone on the counter.

She then starts giving me a hard massage, and asks if its ok and to tell her if its too hard. I opted for some oil which really helped. It actually was doing something for me and helping relieve the tension. it honestly was actually a half way decent massage, and I really wish i paid for the full hour. Anyway, i'm feeling her up under her dress, nice butt, not too flat, but honestly i'm a boob man, and boobs she had. Not the typical small A cups, but really nice Bs or Cs they were pretty big, and real. Nice eraser nipples which were really sensitive, and honestly i could have just spent the whole time playing with them. I wish I paid for the hour. Rest of her body was skinny but not super skinny, she had a bit of extra to her which is what I prefer. Probably 5'6 or 5'7 not too short which is a plus. Straight black hair that she kept in a pony tail, really small lips on her face. She was older, but not really old, probably late 30s, but to be honest i didnt spend my time fucking her looking at her face, I was fixated on the aforementioned breasts. Her pussy was on the meatier side, which was a first for me, havent been with someone with one like that.

So shes massaging me, and about 10 mins in asks me to flip. I do and she immediately starts playing with junior who is already at half mast. She undresses at this point, and grabs the paper towel to give me a nice alcohol cleanse. I ask for no condom for sex and she says no but agrees to it for head and gives me a really good bbj. No teeth, no DT either, really focuses on the head tho and gets her hand involved, I tell her i want to taste her and she 69s me and slips the rubber on, which wasnt tight and actually fit me. She tasted nice and clean. After a bit we flip and she grabs some lube and lubes me and herself up and i slide in mish. She takes a good pounding and actually moans a bit, and likes to hold her tits and squeeze them in front of me which I love. I throw her legs up on my shoulders and pile drive into her. She starts to moan louder and eventually ends up coming. I come pretty quick too and fill the bag up, I slide out, she cleans me off, we dress, im given a water bottle and we part ways.

Total damage was 40+100. Not as good a fuck as the first girl I reviewed on here was, who I found out is Lola, and I misheard her name, but because of her... assets... This new girl Mia takes the cake for me as being my favorite, plus she was cheaper than Lola was. Definitely gonna go for an hour with her next time, and im definitely gonna try to go bare with her all the way.

saw panda. great BBJ. a bit too much acting but she has skills. seems some guys here told Summer about BBFS and she closed down that service to me. considering i was her FIRST customer she thinks i had loose lips. so fuck you to whomever “but u did it with my friend, see look what he wrote about you"

After talking with Lucy, she asked me to test drive panda after really wanting to go for summer. Vivian uses two stage names according to Lucy afterwards. Needed to wait a couple of minutes due to foot traffic. However, ended up seeing Vivian, 25, 36C, 5’4 after experiencing the infamous change-out or the mislead. Was clarified in lobby. Two names are one person. Stayed for half in stuck tape room at 1442. Vivian was a bit vocal and used a bit more teeth than accustomed to during BBJ. Started session with Daty (she prelubed session with strawberry gel) and spent rest skulling-her. Two times she stopped because she could not breath and jokingly said that next time you try my experience with a baseball bat. She has a very zesty personality — more so on the sarcastic side. She shared that she has been in the country for five years as her English was pretty good. Works only one day a week due to how sore she gets— read: very sensitive. She finished and I didn’t. She said bye to me and offered candy on the way out.
40/100.

After talking with Lucy, she asked me to test drive panda after really wanting to go for summer. Vivian uses two stage names according to Lucy afterwards. Needed to wait a couple of minutes due to foot traffic. However, ended up seeing Vivian, 25, 36C, 5’4 after experiencing the infamous change-out or the mislead. Was clarified in lobby. Two names are one person. Stayed for half in stuck tape room at 1442. Vivian was a bit vocal and used a bit more teeth than accustomed to during BBJ. Started session with Daty (she prelubed session with strawberry gel) and spent rest skulling-her. Two times she stopped because she could not breath and jokingly said that next time you try my experience with a baseball bat. She has a very zesty personality — more so on the sarcastic side. She shared that she has been in the country for five years as her English was pretty good. Works only one day a week due to how sore she gets— read: very sensitive. She finished and I didn’t. She said bye to me and offered candy on the way out.
40/100.
1000% subjective, i know, but in terms of looks alone, Linda, panda/vivian, or summer?

I think it depends on your preference, I prefer young and fit versus older. Haven’t see summer yet. Some talent is late 30/40 and I would immediately pass.
Same here. I've only had Linda (and was pleased) but I've seen some others while there and wasn't thrilled, thats why these other two recent names caught my attention.

Went here for my third time this past Thursday, at 10pm because I got off work late. I had texted Lucy around 7 to find out what time they close, and she said 10:30, and when asked who was working gave me the list for both 2661 and 1442. I've been wanting to try out Linda at 2661, so i went there first after work, got there about 9:30 and, they're closed. Texted Lucy about it and she confirmed they're closed but didn't respond to the hours for that location. Didn't want to try 1442 again initially as only Lola was the name i recognized and I didn't really want to see her again or try out the new girl Yuga, but my little head got the better of me and I went to see Lola anyway

I get to 1442 and the P-lot is quiet, not as busy as the last few times. I get there at just about 10pm, throw on the mask, and ring the bell up the stairs. I'm let in and wouldn't you know it, Mia, who I saw last time, answers the door, which is surprising because she wasn't on the list of working girls Lucy sent me earlier. She says "Hi baby", skips checking my temp and takes my hand and leads me to the same room i've been in all the past times, the one with the skipping CD player. I ask if we can do an hour, and she initially says no it's too close to closing but thinks for a minute and agrees for the hour anyway. Give the house fee, undress, leave the standard dono on sink and lay down with towel covering my ass.

She walks in asks me if I remember how it was last time, checks the dono on the counter, counts it and puts it aside, I tell her i want medium pressure this time (probably could've used hard pressure again but i was already hurting from changing my transmission oil/filter the day before) and she gets to work rubbing my back up and down. This goes on for a bit and she even kisses my back in a few spots too, and i reach around and start feeling up her leg and cooch UTC. She takes the cue to undress (didn't ask this time) and continues rubbing me down, but now she starts rubbing her nice boobs on me, Her perfect not small, natural boobs. I'm not going to go into anymore details of her body because I reviewed (#1043) her a couple replies up. So shes rubbing her boobs all over my back, even straddling me and going form feet all the way to the back of my head with her boobs. I'm in absolute heaven, i'm glad i got the hour with her this time. She gets off and slips her panties off next, then asks me to flip. Continues giving me a light massage with her hands and her boobs on my front, but with junior already at attention she goes right into giving me a russian with those gorgeous boobs. I'm feeling her up, playing with her cooch and boobs, sucking on both those amazingly suckable nipples and she again tells me gentle they're sensitive. Not long after she goes to get paper towel and gives junior an alcohol wipe down, and i tell her no condom for bj and sit up on the edge of the table. She kneels down, blows my dick to make the alcohol dry faster, tells me I have a nice cock, then gets to work. It's a little toothy, but not bad, it's normal for me to feel teeth from head, im really girthy. I grab her ponytail and start skulling her really trying to go for DT, but it doesnt seem she can do that. No gagging tho. Do this for a bit, she doesnt really protest but pulls away eventually and puts condom on. I lay her down on the edge of table and get between her legs for some DATY, tastes clean, I really love her cooch too.

Soon after I stand up pull her closer, she puts lube on my cock and in her puss, and I slide in mish. do that for a bit and shes really moaning. Have her legs on my shoulders and really pile driving her. Soon I need more so i turn her so shes fully on the table, jump on, throw her legs on my shoulder again and do mish on the table. Shes pulling me close this time while I go to town, but pushes me for a second and I let a leg go and that seemed to do it for her and she pulled me in tight again. I tried kissing her this time, but she didn't kiss back. Kind of a bummer, probably would have came faster if she kissed back. Shes pulling me tight really moaning, wrapping her leg around me before i let the other one go and she wraps that around me too. I'm pounding her and she starts to come. Cool. I didn't. Not like last time where i came really quick. This time i'm not even close. I jump off, pull her to the side and get her kneel in doggy and slide back in and pound her. She really doesn't have an ass, but that''s ok her other assets make up for it. I do that for a bit then get tired, still nowhere close to cumming and i ask her to ride me. She gets off the table, I lay down and she mounts me cg. Rides me for a minute and it feels great but then she says "im tired" and lays down on me for a minute to catch her breath. Switches to reverse cg, and i get to see her ass in great view this time, slapping it while shes riding me. I manager to slip my thumb her in ass too, and she didnt protest, so that might be on the table next time, we'll see, definitely gotta eat her booty like groceries next time. She got off, said she's tired and it's late then pulls condom off to give a handy with oil.

I try to convince her to go raw, because i cant feel anything with condom and that's why I haven't cum yet, but she says no, that she doesn't do that stuff. I tried saying i'd pay her extra, but she was adamant. We'll see. Gonna find out if its a disease or pregnancy concern for her and try to work out a compromise next time, because i want to hit that raw. I tell her to put another condom on and I'll finish. she reluctantly agrees, i pull her to the side for mish and slide in. I try my best to get close, and shes egging me on telling me to "cum baby, cum for me baby" but i'm too tired from work and my trainy job the day before and I cant get close. Almost did but no avail. I just cant feel anything. I pull out, take the rubber off and lay down. Shes gives me a really nice oil handy while i roam and feel her boobs and cooch up. I come really hard, and she gets paper towel and cleans me up. She runs out the door naked to throw everything away, i throw my underwear on and she comes back and throws her dress on and we talk for a bit while she makes the table up again. Asks me where i work that gets out so late (I lie) and such. Mention that i tried to go to 2661 before but it was closed and she informs me that they close early usually around 7 (woulda been nice if Lucy said that), and tells me about 200, which i said I knew of but never been.

She's very tired (I can tell and she keeps saying it lol), so I ask her if she's ever had her back cracked, and she didn't know what that was, I explain what it was and offered to do it for her that it will help her relax and feel good. She says yes, gets naked again and lays down. I take a mental note to have her lay down during sex next time because it's a really sexy view, and i straddle her and start cracking her upper back. Every time I push something cracks, and she moans every time it does. I crack her upper back as much as I can, and get off and she just lays there saying that she feels really good now and that next time i should massage her too. She gets up, gets dressed, i dress and she leads me out. Before opening the door though I tell her she's my favorite and if I could get her number so I can find out when she works next, and she gives it to me! I hug her and she opens the door and I leave. I am greeted with some dude smoking a ciggy leaning on the hood of his car right outside the door, and we make awkward eye contact all the way to when i walk past to go to my car in the corner. I pull out and he's gone. Don't know whats that about, didn't hear the bell ring or anything inside, maybe they're open longer than 10:30? I heck the clock in my car and it's 10:45. Didn't get quite the hour, probably because it was late and she was tired, I'll have to come back earlier next time.

Damage was 60/100. Mia's my favorite and I have her number now. I have my AMP fix til at least sunday, maybe monday.

Went here for my third time this past Thursday, at 10pm because I got off work late. I had texted Lucy around 7 to find out what time they close, and she said 10:30, and when asked who was working gave me the list for both 2661 and 1442. I've been wanting to try out Linda at 2661, so i went there first after work, got there about 9:30 and, they're closed. Texted Lucy about it and she confirmed they're closed but didn't respond to the hours for that location. Didn't want to try 1442 again initially as only Lola was the name i recognized and I didn't really want to see her again or try out the new girl Yuga, but my little head got the better of me and I went to see Lola anyway

I get to 1442 and the P-lot is quiet, not as busy as the last few times. I get there at just about 10pm, throw on the mask, and ring the bell up the stairs. I'm let in and wouldn't you know it, Mia, who I saw last time, answers the door, which is surprising because she wasn't on the list of working girls Lucy sent me earlier. She says "Hi baby", skips checking my temp and takes my hand and leads me to the same room i've been in all the past times, the one with the skipping CD player. I ask if we can do an hour, and she initially says no it's too close to closing but thinks for a minute and agrees for the hour anyway. Give the house fee, undress, leave the standard dono on sink and lay down with towel covering my ass.

She walks in asks me if I remember how it was last time, checks the dono on the counter, counts it and puts it aside, I tell her i want medium pressure this time (probably could've used hard pressure again but i was already hurting from changing my transmission oil/filter the day before) and she gets to work rubbing my back up and down. This goes on for a bit and she even kisses my back in a few spots too, and i reach around and start feeling up her leg and cooch UTC. She takes the cue to undress (didn't ask this time) and continues rubbing me down, but now she starts rubbing her nice boobs on me, Her perfect not small, natural boobs. I'm not going to go into anymore details of her body because I reviewed (#1043) her a couple replies up. So shes rubbing her boobs all over my back, even straddling me and going form feet all the way to the back of my head with her boobs. I'm in absolute heaven, i'm glad i got the hour with her this time. She gets off and slips her panties off next, then asks me to flip. Continues giving me a light massage with her hands and her boobs on my front, but with junior already at attention she goes right into giving me a russian with those gorgeous boobs. I'm feeling her up, playing with her cooch and boobs, sucking on both those amazingly suckable nipples and she again tells me gentle they're sensitive. Not long after she goes to get paper towel and gives junior an alcohol wipe down, and i tell her no condom for bj and sit up on the edge of the table. She kneels down, blows my dick to make the alcohol dry faster, tells me I have a nice cock, then gets to work. It's a little toothy, but not bad, it's normal for me to feel teeth from head, im really girthy. I grab her ponytail and start skulling her really trying to go for DT, but it doesnt seem she can do that. No gagging tho. Do this for a bit, she doesnt really protest but pulls away eventually and puts condom on. I lay her down on the edge of table and get between her legs for some DATY, tastes clean, I really love her cooch too.

Soon after I stand up pull her closer, she puts lube on my cock and in her puss, and I slide in mish. do that for a bit and shes really moaning. Have her legs on my shoulders and really pile driving her. Soon I need more so i turn her so shes fully on the table, jump on, throw her legs on my shoulder again and do mish on the table. Shes pulling me close this time while I go to town, but pushes me for a second and I let a leg go and that seemed to do it for her and she pulled me in tight again. I tried kissing her this time, but she didn't kiss back. Kind of a bummer, probably would have came faster if she kissed back. Shes pulling me tight really moaning, wrapping her leg around me before i let the other one go and she wraps that around me too. I'm pounding her and she starts to come. Cool. I didn't. Not like last time where i came really quick. This time i'm not even close. I jump off, pull her to the side and get her kneel in doggy and slide back in and pound her. She really doesn't have an ass, but that''s ok her other assets make up for it. I do that for a bit then get tired, still nowhere close to cumming and i ask her to ride me. She gets off the table, I lay down and she mounts me cg. Rides me for a minute and it feels great but then she says "im tired" and lays down on me for a minute to catch her breath. Switches to reverse cg, and i get to see her ass in great view this time, slapping it while shes riding me. I manager to slip my thumb her in ass too, and she didnt protest, so that might be on the table next time, we'll see, definitely gotta eat her booty like groceries next time. She got off, said she's tired and it's late then pulls condom off to give a handy with oil.

I try to convince her to go raw, because i cant feel anything with condom and that's why I haven't cum yet, but she says no, that she doesn't do that stuff. I tried saying i'd pay her extra, but she was adamant. We'll see. Gonna find out if its a disease or pregnancy concern for her and try to work out a compromise next time, because i want to hit that raw. I tell her to put another condom on and I'll finish. she reluctantly agrees, i pull her to the side for mish and slide in. I try my best to get close, and shes egging me on telling me to "cum baby, cum for me baby" but i'm too tired from work and my trainy job the day before and I cant get close. Almost did but no avail. I just cant feel anything. I pull out, take the rubber off and lay down. Shes gives me a really nice oil handy while i roam and feel her boobs and cooch up. I come really hard, and she gets paper towel and cleans me up. She runs out the door naked to throw everything away, i throw my underwear on and she comes back and throws her dress on and we talk for a bit while she makes the table up again. Asks me where i work that gets out so late (I lie) and such. Mention that i tried to go to 2661 before but it was closed and she informs me that they close early usually around 7 (woulda been nice if Lucy said that), and tells me about 200, which i said I knew of but never been.

She's very tired (I can tell and she keeps saying it lol), so I ask her if she's ever had her back cracked, and she didn't know what that was, I explain what it was and offered to do it for her that it will help her relax and feel good. She says yes, gets naked again and lays down. I take a mental note to have her lay down during sex next time because it's a really sexy view, and i straddle her and start cracking her upper back. Every time I push something cracks, and she moans every time it does. I crack her upper back as much as I can, and get off and she just lays there saying that she feels really good now and that next time i should massage her too. She gets up, gets dressed, i dress and she leads me out. Before opening the door though I tell her she's my favorite and if I could get her number so I can find out when she works next, and she gives it to me! I hug her and she opens the door and I leave. I am greeted with some dude smoking a ciggy leaning on the hood of his car right outside the door, and we make awkward eye contact all the way to when i walk past to go to my car in the corner. I pull out and he's gone. Don't know whats that about, didn't hear the bell ring or anything inside, maybe they're open longer than 10:30? I heck the clock in my car and it's 10:45. Didn't get quite the hour, probably because it was late and she was tired, I'll have to come back earlier next time.

Damage was 60/100. Mia's my favorite and I have her number now. I have my AMP fix til at least sunday, maybe monday.
My bet.
Once you get to see Linda, Mia will no longer bet your favorite.

Nice job..

I saw May yesterday at 200. Holy COW. I haven't checked if there were reviews on her yet so here you go:

I texted the number mid morning and asked who would be available around 1pm. The response I got was "everybody available. I'm like ok... which location? They respond 200 mcr and then add something like "Lucy good for you". So I head on over, get there right at 1 and park on the side of the building. I did a sweep beforehand and didn't see anything suspicious, so I go up to the door and ring the bell. Someone comes to the door and is fiddling with the lock on the other side for an absurdly long time. Finally they open the door and I'm greeted by an older-ish woman with a mask on, who grabs my hand and takes me back to the room. I'm assuming this was Lucy, she had a thin figure and was tall I'd guess 5'10", but I could tell she was mid to late 40's and I really wanted someone younger in their 20's. So I told her that and she goes "someone else ok".

she leaves, I sit on the couch and start taking my shoes off. I hear her go to the next room and talk to someone else, and another woman promptly enters the room and I immediately knew it was going to be a good time. She's wearing a sexy pink dress, and she's tiny - probably 5'4" and 100lbs. She was also wearing a mask so I couldn't gauge the age right away, but she seemed pretty. So I told her half hour, gave her 40 and she left the room. I put 100 on the side table, I continue undressing and lay down on the table uncovered.

she comes back a minute later with her mask off and I get a better look at her. She's not as young as I hoped, probably 33-35, but still in great shape with a decent face. Not ugly, not sexy, I'd give her face 7/10. she comes over to me very giggly and smiling, and starts with a great back rub. She puts one knee on the table and digs into my back with her fists really working the knots out while I grab her ass and rub her pussy. She's giggling the whole time, really put me in a great mood and got me excited. I asked her her name at this point and she said May. We made some small talk, she has a thick accent but understands English enough to hold somewhat of a conversation. Anyway she asks me how hard I want it and continues walking around and giving me a full body rub while I spank her ass and watch her work.

after about 15 mins of that, i flip myself over and she sees my cock hard as a rock. She's definitely excited and asks me what I want, to which I say everything. She says ok baby and starts sucking on my balls. She licks around for a few minutes and then asks me if I want a cover, leading me to believe BBFS is available with her. I don't do that though so I told her yes, and she got one out and put it on. She continues with a very sensual CBJ, moaning and giggling while I finger her pussy and rub her clit. What I really loved about her was what a champ she was, great personality to work with.

After 5 mins or so of CBJ she undresses completely. She's got tiny A's and a Mostly bald pussy, just a little hair around the clit. She's in great shape, pretty flat stomach. She tells me to stand up and says "you fuck me now". She sits on the table for standing mish and pulls out a bottle of lube to put on the condom. Then sits back and I fuck her like that for a few minutes. She's absolutely loving it, moaning and talking in Chinese while I pound away. I got pretty dom with her, holding her down and choking her a bit, slapping her tits and she seemed to love it. Then she turns over and goes "fuck me doggy". God damn her pussy was so tight in this position it was hard to keep my load in. I pounded her doggy for only a few mins before blowing in the cover.

out of breath, I sat back on the table and she got on her knees to clean me up with the alcohol. She told me she's there on saturdays and sundays. I'm thinking next time I might go for an hour with this one cause she's got a great attitude and can really take a pounding. Enjoy!

It's been over a week since my last visit, and it was time to take care of the one eyed serpent yet again. I got off work tonight and texted Lucy to see if 2661 was open, and as luck would have it it was. She asked me if i wanted to make an appointment and I tried to see Linda but of course she was busy. So Lucy offered me the new girl, Ella, to try out. I agreed and showed up at my appointment time. I rang the bell and was let in by the woman who would be attending to me tonight, Ella. First impression she was shorter, maybe 5'4, skinny build, younger looking, squarish face with black hair kept up in a ponytail. At first, I actually thought it was Mia who let me in, but apparently i'm just racist. She led me to a room, commented about how i was so tall, asked me if it was my first time, I said yes, but that I had been to 1442 before. I paid the standard 40 for half hour, she told me to undress and hang my clothes on the coat rack on the wall and to lay down.

I undressed, left the standard 100 dono on the filing cabinet table in there, and laid down. Something I noticed about this place, the "rooms" had doors, but the walls didn't go up to the drop ceiling, obviously they were added in after the place was rented. Also they had a radio playing somewhere, it had Walk 975 on it (I'm more of a BAB or shark guy personally) She came back in, saw tip and asked if i wanted to take my glasses off. I declined since i'm blind as a bat without them and she went for the massage. Asked if i was cold too, so that was nice. Massage consisted of pressing down on my left side of back, starting at my shoulder and working way down to my calf before switching sides and doing the same on the other side. I started roaming when she was on my right side, and i guess that was her cue to get naked soon after. She got naked, got pillow for head, and i flipped. Body was skinny, little bit of pudge on her tummy tho but nothing noticeable. A cups, eraser nips, asian ass. Full bush, first time seeing an asian with one so far, and because of it I chose to not be a jungle explorer today.

She started playing with junior and the boys, giggled that i was hard, then started to get the condom out of the wrapper. I tired asking for no condom, she looked at my confused so i pointed to mouth and my dick and said no condom and she got very wide eyed and said no. She then unfortunately slipped the twinkie into the wrapper and gave a cbj. It was meh. She has a smaller mouth than the other girls so of course that means extra teeth. Wasn't really that enjoyable, i already cant feel anything but now i gotta deal with teeth too? So i did the only logical thing, sat up, pushed her down and face fucked her. That was really toothy. Did it for a bit, she gagged a bit but ended up keeping her hand on my shaft and not let me force her down.

Eventually got tired of her toothy cbj and had her stand up and lay on her back. She lubed me up and i slid in standing mish. She took a good fucking, very vocal, liked to dirty talk and moan. Although she really liked to play with my nipples as i pounded her. Bit of a role reversal i guess, felt good, but they're sore as I write this lmao. Did standing mish a bit, then got on table with her and put her legs on my shoulders and pile drove her which was really good, but i started hitting her cervix in that position so she pushed me off as it hurt too much. Also made the table really squeak. I had her kneel for doggy, stood behind her and slid in. That was really good too, she reached back and played with my balls as i fucked her which was actually really enjoyable. Rutted her good till we were both sweaty, then i had her ride me. I laid down, she did some ACG, which really let me get a look at her body, got to see that pudge on her tummy in this position, but again nothing serious. Played with her nips, and she went at it aggressively before getting tired and asking to give me a handy to finish. I declined and said i'll finish, had her lie down, did standing mish again and eventually managed to blow a huge load in the bag.

After, she stood up, wiped herself off, got a paper towel and took rubber off, then sprayed a ton of alcohol on my cock and wiped it down, then sprayed some on my hands, and i got another towel to wipe my hands. She then said "it's really hot in here, that's why you couldn't cum, it's too hot" then dressed and went to get me a water. Meanwhile, to me, i couldn't cum because i cant feel anything in a rubber and you used so much lube on me there wasn't anything for me to be able to feel anyway. I started to dress as she left, and I noticed she left her panties hanging on the coat rack next to my sweatshirt. I really debated taking them as a souvenir but i figured if I did that i'd end up blacklisted at Lucy's. I definitely did take a sniff of them tho lmao. Glad to report i didn't miss much by not DATY. I dressed, she got back, redid the massage table, and i was about to follow her out when she reminded me of my sweatshirt and not to leave it. I grabbed it, put it on as she left to go to the front door, left me alone in the room, and i really really struggled not to take those polka dotted panties with me on my way out. She came back, got me, and led me out. Asked her name to be sure, and she told me she works between 2661 and 1442 Tuesday-Saturday. Said good bye honey, and let me out.

Damage 40+100. Probably won't see her again. I need at least a bbj allowed to want to see them again. Side note, any of these girls allow making out during the session? I really need that to be able to enjoy myself fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.