Lucy @ MN Foot Spa, 90B E Main St, Patchogue (Back of the Library) 631-569-0894

No more Lucy here. Anyone know where she went? New girl named Jessica, heavy but cute. Mediocre massage at best, just rub and tug, no extras. Shame this place is nothing special without Lucy. Hopefully she turns up somewhere.

Went today and took the hour with a different girl named LULU. I know that COCO was there as well. Why you ask???? Because another monger came in after me and asked for a half hour and wanted to see first who would be giving his massage and he was very loud talking to COCO. LULU gave a very good massage as well as a very inspired HR. She likes playing with your nipples by the way as well. Happy Mongering

I'm done with this place. All the good talent is gone and now its just a bunch of 60+ yr old Asians. Went yesterday and I had Mama, who was not my choice by the way. Every time someone came in the front door she would run out the room. I was there for the hour and during my time this happened 5 times. Only once did the person stay for a massage. I should have left myself but I have always had good experiences here. The search continues

Just got a text from this place even though I never been there. I have a few AMp girls #'s and have met them where they are now. I thought this was one of them. I googled the # and found this place lol. They texting anyone else? I wonder how they got my #

Just got a text from this place even though I never been there. I have a few AMp girls #'s and have met them where they are now. I thought this was one of them. I googled the # and found this place lol. They texting anyone else? I wonder how they got my #
Could have been from that Islip one that got busted

I went once after Lucy left and it was very lackluster, even though the female was young and cute. They would text me too, but that's because I called there when Lucy was there. Everytime they would text I would ask if Lucy was back and the answer was always no, so I never went back.

I went once after Lucy left and it was very lackluster, even though the female was young and cute. They would text me too, but that's because I called there when Lucy was there. Everytime they would text I would ask if Lucy was back and the answer was always no, so I never went back.
Gotcha. But I never went or called so I thought it was weird. Trigeek has it nailed I think. A new girl got hired and had my #. Just don't know which one. Might have to try it out and see

Very shortly after they opened, I went with my daughter (who shares my love for good reflexology, or at least just a half decent foot rub) for a legit foot massage. We decided once there to add a pedicure to the menu. Well. This was not your average pedicure. Mike, the owner, did the pedicure. We sat in the front and he had the two ladies working there watch (no other customers were there) while he went to work. With a straight razor. We soaked our feet until the nails were soft, and then he slowly used the blade to slice across the nail. No clippers or anything like that. I imagine it's the way they've been doing it in China for a thousand years. I never had anything like that before or since. He was all into it, taking his time, showing the girls how it's done. They took over after for the foot massage.
I only bring it up because my daughter made a point of bringing my attention to the sign hanging on the wall behind the register: "We do not offer special services". I never went back to see if they did, and wherever we go out now for a pedicure, I always ask her to check and see if any "special services" are available.

Hey Chaclit.is this the place you went to?
Yes

Mn footspa Patchogue
Long time lurker 3rd time posting. I've been to this place a few times and always wondered if there were extras. Last time I went was 30 mins before closing and actually got the full hour.
Had a great time I just really needed a massage n I got that.
Last night I went there again I was running a little late n got there 15 mins before closing haggled on how long I wanted, Finally settled on hh. Gave her a c-note n came back wit change. Got undressed n laid face down. I can hear her talking to MMS about something. She came back a few mins later after freshing up, she starts a decent massage n then walks out for a second and comes back in complaining about her belly hurts but I think that was a key for something else because she wasnt holding her belly it was more towards her vag. So I flip n hold her n it rub her belly n her vag very hairy as most asians are. Then she sees jr is at attention n starts a slow hj. Now im feeling otc n then just pulled her pants down. Flat ass and some weird fake circle tattoos on her lower back. stuck a finger in n she was so tight but wett at the same time no hesitation till I tried to get 2 in there. SBI have her hop on top so I can taste n it tasted great n smelt like fresh laundry.
Now want to plow her DG and she resists a lil saying to big. But that didn't stop her. Got off the table n started dg 20 mins later I blew in the bag she enjoyed it n her belly wasnt hurting anymore. typical cleaning up. N out da door i went 4+4. next time come earlier she says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Mn footspa Patchogue
Long time lurker 3rd time posting. I've been to this place a few times and always wondered if there were extras. Last time I went was 30 mins before closing and actually got the full hour.
Had a great time I just really needed a massage n I got that.
Last night I went there again I was running a little late n got there 15 mins before closing haggled on how long I wanted, Finally settled on hh. Gave her a c-note n came back wit change. Got undressed n laid face down. I can hear her talking to MMS about something. She came back a few mins later after freshing up, she starts a decent massage n then walks out for a second and comes back in complaining about her belly hurts but I think that was a key for something else because she wasnt holding her belly it was more towards her vag. So I flip n hold her n it rub her belly n her vag very hairy as most asians are. Then she sees jr is at attention n starts a slow hj. Now im feeling otc n then just pulled her pants down. Flat ass and some weird fake circle tattoos on her lower back. stuck a finger in n she was so tight but wett at the same time no hesitation till I tried to get 2 in there. SBI have her hop on top so I can taste n it tasted great n smelt like fresh laundry.
Now want to plow her DG and she resists a lil saying to big. But that didn't stop her. Got off the table n started dg 20 mins later I blew in the bag she enjoyed it n her belly wasnt hurting anymore. typical cleaning up. N out da door i went 4+4. next time come earlier she says.
Damage?...a name?

Went to place around noon last week Tuesday Got the hr for 60. Had older lady but she look good yoga pants c up top but could had been style of bra. Didn’t her name. Massage was ok she kept giving hard massage but I help correct her a few times. I was rubbing over the clothes down below only No resistance. On flip she kept towel off and started rubbing legs and chest. I moved her hands closer and she motioned hr and I agreed. I whispered can I c top and bottom she raised 6 fingers. I chocked actually. I said 4 and she kept saying no 6. I’m like whatever and she does hr only slow with nipple play on me. Which I don’t like much. Gave her the 4 and left. Will not go back. I guess it’s supply vs demand in Suffolk so girls started asking for more to show more. Well I’m not for that maybe thats the incentive I need to ditch this hobby. I’m not rushing to any conclusion yet lol. I guess I didn’t get cha girl. Anyway happy hunting gents

Went here on a whim picking up a hero from the spot a few doors away (it was good). Knew I had read it about here and wandered in. Gave 40 for the half to a woman who said something I couldn’t understand when I asked her name. Disrobed. She came in and asked hard or soft and I said soft...she massaged lightly, little ST, on the flip she refused to let any UTC roaming at all. Kept pushing away. Jackhammer finish. As she gave me a hot towel she asked for a tip and I gave her 20 and she played that “I’ll act cute now” nonsense but I wouldn’t budge off that too and told her she could have had way more. Left and went home and my hero. Will not return.

So I went to this place just before the mask mandate. Walked in. Cute Asian woman with a tight body. I gave $40 for the half since it was my first time at this place. I disrobed and laid on the table. She came in wearing a mask and leaned my hands with alcohol. She laughed and said she needs to be safe, I chucked and said I don’t blame her. I practically bath in hand sanitizer on a daily basis due to my job. She stated with a medium massage which felt great and was much needed. No ST which I was slightly disappointed, then in the flip seeing her in the mask kinda gave me the naughty nurse feel and junior started to arise. Great hJ and lots of OTC. Popped gave her $60 Tip which she seemed very appreciative and went my merry way. Will go back at some point.