Lucy @ MN Foot Spa, 90B E Main St, Patchogue (Back of the Library) 631-569-0894

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Tried this place today. 90B E Main St, Patchogue NY 11772. Located behind CapitalOne and next to the Cigar Shop. Provider was Lisa. Pretty young Asian, I'd say 25 to 30. Ok looks 7 ok body 7. Really good massage, asked for medium got medium to light. Soft was ok before flip, soft was ok after flip. Plenty of ass and balls/shaft play before oil for release. Very good release, nice and slow. No rush. Great tits! Had pants/panties down to rub kitty. Allowed finger in no resistance to anything. I think more is on the menu next time. Great clean up. Sprayed alcohol on hands to clean them also. $60 to house for the hour. $40 tip and she was very appreciative to receive. Gave me big hug and kiss on lips said "you come again more fun ok?" I will repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Lucy is a relatively new provider at a standard AMP in Patchogue, but once you meet her, that's where the "standard" ends. Today was my fourth visit to Lucy. She's cute and 35ish and doesn't speak much English at all, which is kind of nice because it makes the massage nice and quiet. So why not "standard" you might ask? Simple, her massage is about as good as any certified massage therapist I've ever visited. Almost to the point that I forgot/didn't care (really) about the excellent HJ that is one tap right at the 30-minute mark.

Go for an hour, always. Pretty simple, mama and Lucy will meet you in the front room, standard massage pressure point posters on the walls, very clean and nice. About five rooms with curtains. Lucy will walk you back to one of the rooms and you give her $60 one-hour house fee ($40 for half-hour, but definitely recommend the hour, you'll be glad you did).

In the room, the lights go low and the music starts. I always just get totally naked and lay face down. Expect an EXCELLENT massage and VERY sensual HJ, that's the menu, don't think there's anything else available but you'll leave feeling like you've gone to heaven.

Lucy starts with your head (the one between your shoulders) and your neck, back and shoulders, then down to your ass. Pressure is always firm, she'll get up on the table and use her elbows. She really digs pretty deep under the shoulder blades and nice and firm on your ass. Now your about 25-minutes in and she'll work down to your legs, and the upper thighs, balls and bunghole start to come into play a bit. After about five minutes of that, she reaches under and lightly but firmly works the cock with one hand and the balls with the other, about a minute, then it's time for the flip.

The HJ is excellent, teasing and light at first, she takes her time. Then after a few minutes, she'll take you to the pop, twice I've hit her in the face with my jizz and she just giggled and pointed to where it hit her. A nice wet, warm towel clean-up, a clean towel goes over you and you stay on your back. You still have 20-minutes of amazing massage left.

Lucy goes back to your head, starting with your face and sinuses, ears and all the rest and it feels amazing; that's about ten minutes. Then she'll finish with a full and firm foot massage using oil (which she uses throughout, but cleans it all off with a wet, warm towel). The foot massage SHOULD be good, as it's what the place says on the door:

It's a spa called MN Foot Spa.

I gave a $40 tip for the hour the first two times which she is happy with, but I've since upped it to $60 as she knows me now and I get better and better treatment each time. Well worth it. I almost didn't leave a review because I want it to stay UTR for me, but I've received so much great information here from all of you (can't wait to see Mandy!) I had to leave a review.

The address is 90B E Main St, Patchogue NY but it's not really ON Main street. It's in the back where there are a bunch of parking lots, so either drive around the back or you can walk through from Main street. It's actually nice because it makes it somewhat UTR in and out.

i believe this place was reviewed already and has its own thread.
Good eye, joeyboy. I merged the two threads. I was so concerned with fixing the thread title yesterday that I didn't bother to even check. I should have, especially since the review was by a newbie.
Let that be a lesson to all newbs. PLEASE SEARCH ON THE PHONE NUMBER TO SEE IF THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD.

Last edited:
I've been wondering about that place. Its been around for a while. Lots of LE hang out in those parking lots. Mostly because of the bar traffic, but still makes me uncomfortable. Good find tho. And thanks for sharing. ...

Nice. I will check this place out. Love a good message and release after. Getting tired of the same old places. Want to see Sabrina but she hard to get in touch with.
I've been wondering about that place. Its been around for a while. Lots of LE hang out in those parking lots. Mostly because of the bar traffic, but still makes me uncomfortable. Good find tho. And thanks for sharing. ...
The review might mess things up. Hopefully not.

This place was my 1st review but mod's said it was no good. Did t k ow how to
Edit it and fix it. Anyway had a good experience at this spot as well. Girl was young, attractive and playful. Good massage and release. I believe it was 60/40 and when I was leaving she hugged and said next time more fun. Haven't returned but will if I'm
In the area.

This place was my 1st review but mod's said it was no good. Did t k ow how to Edit it and fix it.
Umm, no. This place was your fourth review, according to your history. And the review still stands. In fact, it's the opening review in this thread after I merged two separate ones. Moreso, two of the mods, including myself, "liked" the review.
What I did have a problem with was another of your reviews and it was duly noted in the thread at the time before it was closed.

Are LE hanging around there during the day too? Cause the bar traffic shouldn't start until happy hour and after. I would hope going in the AM would be better

REVIEW
Lucy is a relatively new provider at a standard AMP in Patchogue, but once you meet her, that's where the "standard" ends. Today was my fourth visit to Lucy. She's cute and 35ish and doesn't speak much English at all, which is kind of nice because it makes the massage nice and quiet. So why not "standard" you might ask? Simple, her massage is about as good as any certified massage therapist I've ever visited. Almost to the point that I forgot/didn't care (really) about the excellent HJ that is one tap right at the 30-minute mark.

Go for an hour, always. Pretty simple, mama and Lucy will meet you in the front room, standard massage pressure point posters on the walls, very clean and nice. About five rooms with curtains. Lucy will walk you back to one of the rooms and you give her $60 one-hour house fee ($40 for half-hour, but definitely recommend the hour, you'll be glad you did).

In the room, the lights go low and the music starts. I always just get totally naked and lay face down. Expect an EXCELLENT massage and VERY sensual HJ, that's the menu, don't think there's anything else available but you'll leave feeling like you've gone to heaven.

Lucy starts with your head (the one between your shoulders) and your neck, back and shoulders, then down to your ass. Pressure is always firm, she'll get up on the table and use her elbows. She really digs pretty deep under the shoulder blades and nice and firm on your ass. Now your about 25-minutes in and she'll work down to your legs, and the upper thighs, balls and bunghole start to come into play a bit. After about five minutes of that, she reaches under and lightly but firmly works the cock with one hand and the balls with the other, about a minute, then it's time for the flip.

The HJ is excellent, teasing and light at first, she takes her time. Then after a few minutes, she'll take you to the pop, twice I've hit her in the face with my jizz and she just giggled and pointed to where it hit her. A nice wet, warm towel clean-up, a clean towel goes over you and you stay on your back. You still have 20-minutes of amazing massage left.

Lucy goes back to your head, starting with your face and sinuses, ears and all the rest and it feels amazing; that's about ten minutes. Then she'll finish with a full and firm foot massage using oil (which she uses throughout, but cleans it all off with a wet, warm towel). The foot massage SHOULD be good, as it's what the place says on the door:

It's a spa called MN Foot Spa.

I gave a $40 tip for the hour the first two times which she is happy with, but I've since upped it to $60 as she knows me now and I get better and better treatment each time. Well worth it. I almost didn't leave a review because I want it to stay UTR for me, but I've received so much great information here from all of you (can't wait to see Mandy!) I had to leave a review.

The address is 90B E Main St, Patchogue NY but it's not really ON Main street. It's in the back where there are a bunch of parking lots, so either drive around the back or you can walk through from Main street. It's actually nice because it makes it somewhat UTR in and out.
Thanks Belmont Man, went to see Lucy today based on your review and it was my best amp experience by far! Will definitely repeat, she was all you said she was and more. Thank you!

Are LE hanging around there during the day too? Cause the bar traffic shouldn't start until happy hour and after. I would hope going in the AM would be better
I went at about 6 this evening and there are so many cars in parking lot 5 and normal citizens walking around that LE shouldn't notice you there. The door is wide open though and Lucy was sitting on a chair inside in plain view for people outside, but it doesn't appear to be a shady business.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Went there today. Was hoping to try Lucy, she was not there. Had coco instead. Old crow, decided to start anyway. Usually do not get a message since I always in a hurry so I just laid down face up. She came in a smiled and knew. Very nice and slow start, took her time. Play with the boys, light strokes, double hands. She oiled me up when I was really hard and ready. Co tinted until completion and milked it and keeped doing so. It felt great. Will go back.

Went there today. Was hoping to try Lucy, she was not there. Had coco instead. Old crow, decided to start anyway. Usually do not get a message since I always in a hurry so I just laid down face up. She came in a smiled and knew. Very nice and slow start, took her time. Play with the boys, light strokes, double hands. She oiled me up when I was really hard and ready. Co tinted until completion and milked it and keeped doing so. It felt great. Will go back.
You get some weird services there.
and
tinting
upload_2016-6-20_14-37-41.jpeg

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Well figured I would try this place out since I was in the area should have kept driving. Ok so I call and ask if Lucy is working and women on phone says yes how long you come? I say I'll be there in 10 minutes. I walk in and both Lucy and a much older women are in the front Lucy takes my hand and walks me to the back room. The room is small with curtains don't really like that but oh well I'm here. She asks how long ? I take the hr. For $60. she leaves the room and I get undressed before I get on the table she walks back in so I grab her and start hugging her and grabbing otc. She is responsive and starts stroking Jr. I get the bra off and out come the large B's with your typical huge Asian nips at this point it's looking very promising. Now I'm sitting on edge of table she is inbetween my legs and I'm sucking on the nips and she is still stroking away so I go to take the shorts off and omg she's wearing the craziest flesh colored body suit I've ever seen! This thing went from her bottom all the way up her stomach was exposed in the Breast area but wrapped around her shoulders and neck it was like a fucking padlock!! So she starts making that freakin face they make like when you try to get a kid to eat veggies for the first time. I'm like ok this isn't going to end well! So she motions for tittie fuck and says you pay $60 I say no and motion for the bj and say ok $60 well you all know how this goes. So we settle on HE for $40 it was nothing special but she took direction ok and paid attention to all the right spots. Finished up hot towel clean up and the laid down for the massage. This was the best part she has skills and gave a very good and very thorough rub got dressed and got the you come back soon. If in area and really need a good massage I will repeat.