Lucy from Elm / Z-1 Spa Queens Blvd

Maybe if you reviewed her it would be searchable. If you didn’t your probably shit out of luck I’d say.
I believe I did review. It should have been one of my early posts. That’s why I thought I would ask. But either my review had to be approved because of me being new or what, idk what happened to that post. Then I disappeared until now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I believe I did review. It should have been one of my early posts. That’s why I thought I would ask. But either my review had to be approved because of me being new or what, idk what happened to that post. Then I disappeared until now.
You're full of shit.
I can see everyone of your posts, deleted or approved and you never reviewed Lucy from Elm Spa.

You do have reviews where you had bare back sex with Lucy and Coco from Z-one Spa and you came inside both of them.

You're full of shit.
I can see everyone of your posts, deleted or approved and you never reviewed Lucy from Elm Spa.

You do have reviews where you had bare back sex with Lucy and Coco from Z-one Spa and you came inside both of them.
That’s why I’m saying I believe I did review. I am pretty sure I wrote a lengthy review. And I don’t know what happened to it. I am sure of this though, I joined solely for the purpose of reviewing that spa because I knew I would disappear and wanted to contribute at least once. I think Z one spa is what it was called too. Sorry if I’m wrong.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That’s why I’m saying I believe I did review. I am pretty sure I wrote a lengthy review. And I don’t know what happened to it. I am sure of this though, I joined solely for the purpose of reviewing that spa because I knew I would disappear and wanted to contribute at least once. I think Z one spa is what it was called too. Sorry if I’m wrong.
Is this what you are talking about?

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-718-478-8898-queens-blvd.54902/#post-1238818
Start there and look at the rest of your posts in that thread.

And stop saying you wrote the review but don't know what happened to it.
As a moderator I can see anything you ever posted whether or not it was approved, not approved, deleted. Trust me it doesn't exist.

You either wrote it on another board or under a different handle.

Is this what you are talking about?

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-718-478-8898-queens-blvd.54902/#post-1238818
Start there and look at the rest of your posts in that thread.

And stop saying you wrote the review but don't know what happened to it.
As a moderator I can see anything you ever posted whether or not it was approved, not approved, deleted. Trust me it doesn't exist.

You either wrote it on another board or under a different handle.
That’s the name of it. Elm spa / z one spa