Looks vs Service

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Gee, I was hoping for more discussion on this, but let me raise a "contrary" point. I think that the issue is similar to the ay i feel about the "real vs. enhanced" issue. On the one hand, everyone says they like natural. But when it comes to actually selecting a date the enhanced ladies usually win hands down. that's why you see so much of it - it leads to more business.

The same is true of this issue. While almost evey guy will say service, most of them choose looks when it comes time. The amount of times you see guys going with women who have nice pics up on websites, only to complain later about service is amazing *( especially when it's after there have been reviews published, and they are the same very time ). I think part of the reason for this is that most of the hobby is not about repreat business. I don't mean that there is no repeat business, it's just that the majority of this business is news guys seeing new ladies, not the same "dates" over and over again.

One example of this is ladies who will tour a city a lot, get great reviews for "service", but then have trouble booking appointments for each successive visit ( a recent example in NYC resulted in the cancellation of the entire tour froma lady who had gotten great service reviews previously, but cancelled because of lack of booking this time ).

-------------------------------------------
*This is especially true when the price is "out of line" with the looks - i.e. a lady who appears to have $500 looks, but is charging $250. She still gets booked a lot, then guys complain of her service. Wimpy, Ryan - know what I mean ?

[Edited by slinkybender on 03-18-2001 at 02:54 PM]

I think part of the problem is the desire for variety. Most hobbyists (I think) have wives and, even if the wife puts up a bit of a fight, they will service their husbands, for the most part, whenever they're "required" to. Therefore the infinite desire to sleep with many different women. I also think this applies to single/unattached guys, but to a somewhat lesser degree.

For example, I am single. I like the GFE. When I find a lady I like I generally go back as much as is convenient, or at least until I no longer want to see her. I do not want to fall in love with her but the ability to communicate and intereact with someone you may actually like can become important.

Also, as has been reported elsewhere, the more you see the same lady the more it's possible to receive improved and (even) more personal service.

My girlfriend puts up a helluva fight.....

You'd think her orifices were the Alamo or something...

It's easier for me to go out and "pay" for it, not that I don't pay for my girlfriend in terms of putting up with her bitching, dinner, ect.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: My girlfriend puts up a helluva fight.....

Originally posted by Tankcommander

It's easier for me to go out and "pay" for it, not that I don't pay for my girlfriend in terms of putting up with her bitching, dinner, ect.

Tank you are so on the mark its frightening. Hey you see that post i put on TBD, that one guys did not know what HE and AP was- pretty funny how sheltered people are!! LOL!!

Re: Re: My girlfriend puts up a helluva fight.....

Originally posted by Carl M
Originally posted by Tankcommander

Tank you are so on the mark its frightening. Hey you see that post i put on TBD, that one guys did not know what HE and AP was- pretty funny how sheltered people are!! LOL!!
That's cuz we're sociopaths....LOL

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
How true!

You gotta see these 2 guys I work with, Both Ex Marines and Recon too!- they are wackos but it keeps things interesting to say the least!

TOMMY
by Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

I went into a public-'ouse to get a pint o' beer,
The publican 'e up an' sez, "We serve no red-coats here."
The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:
O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, go away";
But it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play,
The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
O it's "Thank you, Mister Atkins", when the band begins to play.

I went into a theatre as sober as could be,
They gave a drunk civilian room, but 'adn't none for me;
They sent me to the gallery or round the music-'alls,
But when it comes to fightin', Lord! they'll shove me in the stalls!
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, wait outside";
But it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide,
The troopship's on the tide, my boys, the troopship's on the tide,
O it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide.

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.
Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, 'ow's yer soul?"
But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.

We aren't no thin red 'eroes, nor we aren't no blackguards too,
But single men in barricks, most remarkable like you;
An' if sometimes our conduck isn't all your fancy paints,
Why, single men in barricks don't grow into plaster saints;
While it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, fall be'ind",
But it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind,
There's trouble in the wind, my boys, there's trouble in the wind,
O it's "Please to walk in front, sir", when there's trouble in the wind.

You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires, an' all:
We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace.
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot;
An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
An' Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool -- you bet that Tommy sees!

Re: Hey GC!

Originally posted by Carl M
Shouldn't that poem be in the Joke Thread! LOL!!
yes -- that's the whole point. guys like Tommy are everyone's idea of a joke -- until the next time a Saddam Hussein goes on a rampage. then, suddenly, they're 'Mr. Atkins'.